TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
this is just speculation, but if Billie really did fail a LDT, & isn't guilty of anything, maybe she's considering that as a possibility with Shawn. IDK, but those 'failed' tests have created a lot of turmoil. maybe he didn't fail.

If that is the case, it is a really piss poor tactic and they further victimizing Billie Dunn who is already going through the most devastating experience I could ever fathom.

I think anything is possible. I also think the reporting is not the best. The last article posted said this, "Billie Dunn said the program's accusations are unfounded, which described Dunn as not a credible witness because of a drug history."

I watched NG last night and NG did not accuse of Billie of not being a credible witness, LE reportedly did. But since it's only "reportedly", I have to take it with a grain of salt. MOO

"Billie Dunn also told KTXS that despite how the "Nancy Grace" show has portrayed her in a negative light, Dunn will make another appearance on the show Tuesday.
"Well, I have to," Billie Dunn said, "because I have to have Hailey's face national. So I'll go through hell and high water."
http://www.ktxs.com/news/26452671/detail.html

I thought Nancy Grace was extremely understanding and nice to mom when compared to how she normal acts/reacts in cases with missing/hurt children. It was actually a little unusual to me.

This is not aimed at poster, just the "topic" do don't think I am taking it out on you TEH, I respect all yours posts :)

Sure. Put a gun to her head why don't they? Not saying it isn't possible but IMAGINE the stress she is under!!

What is wrong does this little town not want the whole NATION to know how many REGISTERED CHILD SEX OFFENDERS live in their town? GREAT PR, Move to Colorado City, home of the CHILD SEX OFFENDER.

I hope to god that Nancy Grace brings this up! UGHHH... I smell the "good ole boys" stink here.

No constant searches? If they thought she was runaway yesterday, how about brining in some expert SAR dogs, instead of the run of the mill jail dogs. They should be looking for her both ways, live and deceased and like sarx said, water dogs should be brought in as well.

I am dying for Billie, if I am wrong on this, please throw egg in my face all day long, I can take it, I am a big girl.

I am gonna :sick: LITERALLY!!!!!! I don't recall any statements coming out of LE that the RSO have been cleared!!! GEEE, so let's start to pick apart the parents rather than look at the volume of little girl molesters and rapists in town. :sick::sick::sick::sick:

Ya know, the first people LE look at are the parents. Do you know why? Because usually that's who is guilty. Every case we look at the RSO's and guess what? It's not them 99.9 percent of the time. I'm all for looking at the sex offenders in all the cases, give em' some more publicity! lol. But every case has that many offenders around, this one in not unique, there are just that many RSO's around................

Hi,

I have a question. Are we allowed to post RSO social pages? Or no?

Thank you in advance!

I'm going to say no to this question at this time. I am asking the other Mods too though. :)

MMJ has reported her FB with LE and that is what they are searching library computers.
I'm sure SS or FBI can access the FB and MyS.
I bet Hailey told allot of friends about being afraid of SA........

no one listened!

Please, understand a dear friend from Colorado City has passed today. Locals may be more emotional. My prayers are going out to ya'll.

Thank you

"Billie Dunn also told KTXS that despite how the "Nancy Grace" show has portrayed her in a negative light, Dunn will make another appearance on the show Tuesday.
"Well, I have to," Billie Dunn said, "because I have to have Hailey's face national. So I'll go through hell and high water."
http://www.ktxs.com/news/26452671/detail.html

I thought Nancy Grace was extremely understanding and nice to mom when compared to how she normal acts/reacts in cases with missing/hurt children. It was actually a little unusual to me.

Exactly. I'm not putting too much stock in the local reporting, to be honest. I think the papers and local news are trying to attract readers and being a tad sensational at times.

Maybe BD continues to text SA to get information. :waitasec:
regardless of what LE has said publicly, I think they suspect foul play, & are desperate to find this little girl. I'm not sure they wouldn't use underhanded tactics, to get information. Maybe they suspect the bf, but he didn't fail the test. maybe it was inconclusive, so they blamed drug use, & 'somebody' 'lied' to Billie, as a tactic, to get information. maybe they suspect her, of not being guilty, but of withholding important information. So, they told her they both failed, to get her to own up to what she's hiding. I can't say I believe anybody, 100%, on this 1. Billie, for the most part, seems believable & sincere, & open. Shawn, not so much...but, if I was in his shoes, & INNOCENT, I'd be scared to death, & keeping my mouth shut too. Clint seems like an open book. I don't suspect him at all, but who knows what secrets, this family is hiding. & we're all hiding secrets. I can honestly say that if I was in this situation, I'm not sure I'd share every detail with the public. If I thought something was unrelated, I just don't know.

MMJ has reported her FB with LE and that is what they are searching library computers.
I'm sure SS or FBI can access the FB and MyS.
I bet Hailey told allot of friends about being afraid of SA........

no one listened!

Teens will tell friends before parents,which is sad,but many do not believe thier parent will listen,or there can be reprecussions by the person abusing.This child sounds more credible than any witness I've heard to this point,sadly.

Ya know, the first people LE look at are the parents. Do you know why? Because usually that's who is guilty. Every case we look at the RSO's and guess what? It's not them 99.9 percent of the time. I'm all for looking at the sex offenders in all the cases, give em' some more publicity! lol. But every case has that many offenders around, this one in not unique, there are just that many RSO's around................
you are right. I used to be surprised at the number of RSOs, but not anymore. It's par for the course...like out of town sightings, etc...sad to say, but I never believe those. I say, 'prove it'.

With all the small town gossip and local reporters digging around for more to the story, I sure wish someone would find an old girlfriend or two of SA's. I would love to hear what she might have to say.

I hear your point. I am not of the mindset to be solely on the parental bandwagon. I am tough when warranted. I am not seeing it here though. It is okay to disagree, I am just overly emotional today for some reason. In my observations, gut and heart of hearts I believe in Billie Dunn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne