TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to say no to this question at this time. I am asking the other Mods too though. :)

It is my understanding that rso's are not allowed by law to have social pages so this does not need to be displayed on WS but rather reported to the authorities.

eleph

I'm gonna say this and then hit the report button myself, lol. Not really just kidding. I'm here for the victim. And to me the only victim we have at this time is Hailey. It starts out that way with every case. As it progresses, then we can see the other victims, but as long as LE is unsure where to look, then EVERYONE is a suspect. It's never pleasant questioning the parents, but that's just the way our world is. It doesn't mean you heart might not be breaking for them because you WANT to believe them, but if we are really here to help the missing then.......ya gotta question everything until LE says otherwise. I'm sorry if that offends some, but that's just the way I see it. Sorry for the OT........

Regarding social pages of sex offenders (I believe Walker007 posted something on the topic). RSOs are not allowed to have FB or MS accounts, so if this is what you are referring to, please report it immediately.
Back to the regular topic.

Teens will tell friends before parents,which is sad,but many do not believe thier parent will listen,or there can be reprecussions by the person abusing.This child sounds more credible than any witness I've heard to this point,sadly.
I agree 150%.

With all the small town gossip and local reporters digging around for more to the story, I sure wish someone would find an old girlfriend or two of SA's. I would love to hear what she might have to say.
this is the time when investigative reporting could truly take the reigns in this case...

anyone recall Sandra Cantu? Jennifer Wadsworth, reporter for the local paper broke that case wide open with her investigative reporting.

I am NOT seeing that level of investigative reporting being done in this case (my opinion only).

the local paper hasn't even had a word to say today about the case. at. all.

http://www.ccitynews.net/

It is my understanding that rso's are not allowed by law to have social pages so this does not need to be displayed on WS but rather reported to the authorities.

eleph

Thanks, Ele.

Is there an email tip address?

This guy is as plain as day on FB. He is a RSO in town a few blocks from HD and has a direct tie to her. Thanks in Advance.

Authorities in West Texas say they're unsure whether a 13-year-old girl reported missing two weeks ago was abducted or ran away.

State Trooper Sparky Dean said Tuesday that authorities are treating the case as a criminal investigation but so far have no evidence indicating what happened to Hailey Darlene Dunn.

http://www.wtopnews.com/?nid=104&sid=2230908

Thanks, Ele.

This guy is as plain as day on FB. He is a RSO in town a few blocks from HD and has a direct tie to her. Thanks in Advance.

Can you say what the tie is without linking his FB?

this is the time when investigative reporting could truly take the reigns in this case...

anyone recall Sandra Cantu? Jennifer Wadsworth, reporter for the local paper broke that case wide open with her investigative reporting.

I am NOT seeing that level of investigative reporting being done in this case (my opinion only).

the local paper hasn't even had a word to say today about the case. at. all.

http://www.ccitynews.net/

Probably because it's Tuesday. Didn't LE say they will only release press updates on Mon, Wed, and Fri from now on? The local reporters don't seem to be the investigative types from what I have seen so far and IMOO.

I am asking this to maybe help figure where HD might be uhh...recovered ,about who in this 'saga' is familiar with the area, backroads, etc.

I can not remember, but is SA....and all the other central adult players... Are they all born and raised in the CCity area, or Snyder??
You know if you are FROM there or roundabouts, you know all the back ways, and hidey holes.
Who might have the most intimate knowledge of the surrounding area?
Where might they head to if they had something to hide?

That make any sense??

Remember the creek being mentioned, where the knife sheath was found?? Is that near an area where locals were know to go for privacy? OR a place where folks go to dump trash?

( that knife sheath bothers me, having seen photos of a key person wielding a large knife)

Someone correct me if I am wrong...but I understand the knife sheath was located in a creek in or near Dunn. The person who found it had to reach into the creek because it was in the current? So... it had probably traveled a good spell. My thoughts: Dunn is half way between Snyder (where mom works) and CC. North of Dunn, is a road called 1606, in which that creek, runs under. I google mapped it, and went into to street view. Doesn't appear to be any homes nearby. I sure hope they checked around that bridge to the NE of Dunn on that road. I think its been said SA worked in Snyder, grandma lives in Dunn....I'm sure he is very familiar with the back roads.

Thanks, Ele.

Hi Walker,

There are enough boys in town to take care of this pronto - call the tip line at 325-728-5294 and they will be all over him like bees to honey.

eleph

this is just my observation:

but it seems that local media are relying on the Nancy Grace show to get their current information on the case ((notice all the links that pertain to the show))

1-this shows me that LE needs an official spokesperson

2-this shows me that they need to do televised official briefings so the official word is put forth on the investigation so far

3-this makes me wonder why local news reporters are not digging into this story of a missing child but rather, for the most part, relying on the Nancy Grace show for information to report on.

(((there is a 4-8 but I will spare you all... I am sure you know what I mean))))

Probably because it's Tuesday. Didn't LE say they will only release press updates on Mon, Wed, and Fri from now on? The local reporters don't seem to be the investigative types from what I have seen so far and IMOO.
ITA... and it is my opinion that spoon feeding a reporter does not a reporter make.

MOO

San Angelo TX

1.5 hours away from CCity.........little girlfriend from there.
who would Hailey live with there?
Looks South not Snyder area????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members