TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I can see I am the laughingstock. That's cool. Signing off for now. Good thoughts for Hailey's safe return. Later!

Oh no no,not at all,come back it's very easy to read things one way and it's another.You should see how I read things sometimes and cases get really crazy,it makes you wonder if what you're reading is for real. I'm still wondering about that shed.The neighbor said she spent alot of time in there and they were investigating it.

Sparky you walked into a firestorm and did the best you could. You are a good man for doing that and getting in front of the camera. This is not the usual run of the mill case - godspeed in your future endeavors. Thank you for trying to bring some sense to this senseless situation.

Your conversations with Sparky always make me smile :)

Sparky ... listen to elepher! she's wise. Psst, Sparky!

Okay, I'm back. That didn't last long, huh? LOL

Sorry to be over sensitive. I just hate the thought that I might have spread mis-information in this case. This case is so messed up already (IMO) and I don't want to add to it.

Thanks!

Oh honey..almost ALL of us have been there, done that..I promise you!

On a side note I spent all night sleuthing the aliens, so I am really tired today. Nothing came up though in relation to this case

Well,you never know,I'd keep the info you did gather. ;)

Someone asked in thread #13 about somebody signing up to the michael myers forum to find out info about SA's posts - you dont need to sign up to do it, it gets stored in a google cache. can i link it? there are some posts on threads and threads he's started that are really sketchy. like asking if anyone has thought about murdering people and getting one off masks made that arent character masks. i think it says a lot about his personality. I read the TOS and didnt see anything that said i cant post the link but i wanted to make sure its ok? but im not sure if anyone see's it as relevant?

fbi field offices in texas:

FBI Dallas
One Justice Way
Dallas, Texas 75220
dallas.fbi.gov
(972) 559-5000 FBI El Paso
660 S. Mesa Hills Drive
El Paso, Texas 79912-5533
elpaso.fbi.gov
(915) 832-5000
FBI Houston
1 Justice Park Drive
Houston, TX 77092
houston.fbi.gov
(713) 693-5000 FBI San Antonio
5740 University Heights Boulevard
San Antonio, TX 78249
sanantonio.fbi.gov
(210) 225-6741

not sure which one is on the case

also might I add that I TRULY HOPE THE CART TEAM IS THERE!!!!!
http://www.fbi.gov/contact-us/field/listing_by_state?

They returned the shed????????????? thats a question, how in the heck did i miss that and why would they return it. omg

It bothers me that Billie says I lost a daughter, but still have a son to raise..Maybe I'm just reading something into it that I shouldn't..but I'm kind of surprised that even if that is where her mind is going..that those words could come out of her mouth..

Thanks! I'm sorry I have had rough day at work and I think I'm just being hormonal. LOL! You all are so nice and so smart and I didn't want to look like an idiot. :crazy:

bbm~Even if you're in like company?

Someone asked in thread #13 about somebody signing up to the michael myers forum to find out info about SA's posts - you dont need to sign up to do it, it gets stored in a google cache. can i link it? there are some posts on threads and threads he's started that are really sketchy. like asking if anyone has thought about murdering people and getting one off masks made that arent character masks. i think it says a lot about his personality. I read the TOS and didnt see anything that said i cant post the link but i wanted to make sure its ok? but im not sure if anyone see's it as relevant?

Yeah I mentioned this yesterday and also noticed he has recently purchased a mask especially made to fit his face. Very hinky indeed

Thanks! I'm sorry I have had rough day at work and I think I'm just being hormonal. LOL! You all are so nice and so smart and I didn't want to look like an idiot. :crazy:

I look like an idiot all the time when i post ;) thats why I don't post much, I am way too slow on the uptake, and have a mommy mush brain, I can't seem to read into anything like the people here! lol, but I am still here everyday none the less, must be an addict :rocker:

Oh no!!! That question is disturbing.

I've seen links to the forum on here. How long ago on that comment?

Really good find and I hope LE has that info also.

Oh noooooooooooo you don't!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get back here, you should read some of my dumbarse posts where I have misunderstood something, they are dooziessssssssssssss. Actually you gave us just what we all needed at the moment levity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crazy:

No kidding I must have posted July instead of January a million times since this started. No one is perfect:rocker:

It bothers me that Billie says I lost a daughter, but still have a son to raise..Maybe I'm just reading something into it that I shouldn't..but I'm kind of surprised that even if that is where her mind is going..that those words could come out of her mouth..

She's not the most eloquent person in the world, I think we can all agree on that.

I've watched her on NG twice now, and I can sometimes see where she struggles to find the right words to say.

I just don't see that meaning anything.

Do you really think she knows some big secret about someone killing her daughter, and she didn't report it?

What would be the reasoning behind that?

I would venture to assume that if the guy was interviewed by the media, lives nearby, and claims to be friends with a person already, like a parent. That RSO would be fair game. right?

No - he's not fair game. LE nor MSM have indicated he is a POI. He may be discussed in connection with his comments in the media. I believe those comments were that he was a friend and he intended to help search.

HTH,

Salem

welcome

Glad the FBI will be handling the release of info. No offense to Kampfer....But he was reminding me of "bagdad Bob" during the Iraq war.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissingWithoutAnswers