TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK Gardenlady.... what is a "JUGGALO"?!?!?! I saw the word in the pdf but I thought it was saying it was another name for that rock or rap or whatever (?) group they mentioned....

The band and their fans are considered gangmembers in many states. It's a lifestyle to the extreme. IMO, they are worthless heathons.

[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juggalo[/ame]

I think the difference between being "normal" and being "sick" could have something to do with the source of one's curiosity. Do you derive satisfaction from solving a crime,( much like a puzzle), use the knowledge gained to avoid becoming a victim, or do you fantacize about comitting the crime? I'll let you guess which one I'd call "sick!

Exactly. Most of us who like true crime also don't love carving up deer with chainsaws, or watching horror movies everyday. We have an interest in true crime to see justice for innocent victims. That is a far cry from having slasher fantasies. Also, some of those documents were about girls Hailey's age, and now she's missing. That hobby wasn't just fun and games, it was something a lot more sick and scary.

I think SA clocked in at work, got himself a drink, waited until BD left for work, then returned to the house and kidnapped Hailey. The cell phone pings hint at this scenario, esp. since he next drove out to his mother's "neck of the woods".

I think BD was not involved, though her refusal to see the truth about SA is quite disturbing. JMO.
It is disturbing...I agree. But if she were to admit it she then would have to admit that she is at fault for bringing him into their lives and not getting rid of him when he threatened both she and Hailey. :furious:

They are talking about tears on FB, no specific post, there are a few, but that got me to thinking...I didn't she any from BD, the night she was on NG talking about the failed poly, when she mentioned telling Shawn to leave , she almost teared up then, but that was the closest that I have seen.

http://www.facebook.com/find.hailey.dunn?v=wall

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26459455/detail.html

in this video a part shows they are "praying" then after that there is a clip of BD being interviewed...what is the picture of on her tshirt? i sure do not like how this is headed

My Chemical Romance is an emo/goth band and there was a big controversy with the band after the suicide of 13-year old fan, Hannah Bond, American rock band My Chemical Romance has come under fire for its music being the cause of her death. UK's The Daily Mail even called MCR a "suicide cult," and insinuated that the quintet's emo music was sinister, even dangerous. On MyChemicalRomance.com, the group expressed their condolences and explained that they see themselves as an "anti-suicide" band, whose aim is to comfort, support and provide solace to their fans.

... and saw the police cars at the house...

Not sure if he was living there then. I think the girlfriend only got that place after she had the baby...as a single mother and all that.

MOO

A family member of Dunn told investigators Adkins was obsessed with horror and slasher movies and watches them daily. Investigators confirmed he collects movie memorabilia from the "Halloween" movies.

That memorabilia may include masks of the main villain, Michael Myers, who murders teenagers in the movie series. An online profile on the website Michael-Myers.net is believed to belong to Adkins. The site shows and compares mask replicas and hosts discussion forums.

The user, believed to be Adkins, wrote on Jan. 6, "I'm sure alot of you know by now the situation surrounding my Fiance's daughter Hailey Dunn's Disapperance. Me, My Fiance and Her Son all need any help we can get to bring her home safe (...) I've been a member here since 2005 and all I have to say is this forum is full of great ppl and we come together when one is in need. Again if you here anything regarding Hailey please contact me. Thank you so much and God Bless yall." (sic)

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=330736

He is bragging to them that he went through with it.

Exactly. Most of us who like true crime also don't love carving up deer with chainsaws, or watching horror movies everyday. We have an interest in true crime to see justice for innocent victims. That is a far cry from having slasher fantasies. Also, some of those documents were about girls Hailey's age, and now she's missing. That hobby wasn't just fun and games, it was something a lot more sick and scary.

Plus, I cannot get past the fact that he's still posting on these websites after Hailey "disappeared". That's about the LAST subject I'd want to talk about if a child I cared for turned up missing!

I'm not even going to bother defending what we do on WS. To compare the two, is like comparing apples to pigs.

Insane Clown Posse was a favorite of Klebold & Harris of Columbine school shooting fame.

Would someone mind posting a link to the affidavits? Thanks in advance!

Not sure if he was living there then. I think the girlfriend only got that place after she had the baby...as a single mother and all that.

MOO

Maybe that's what Clint meant when he said that Hailey could live where she wants when she comes home - that they'll 'work it out'. I wonder if b/c it was low-income housing, it was easier to hide Clint living there but would be harder to hide a 13-yr-old girl living there? :waitasec:

Maybe someone else drove BD to work that day? Maybe that's how they can verify what time she left?

Yes, thanks for the response, that's what I was thinking too. It doesn't sound like they are questioning that 6:20 AM leave time for BD, but saying they have witnesses makes me wonder who was around at 6:20 AM to verify it. I wondered about SA tearing back from work in time to give BD the car, but then he was at the house for awhile (apparently, judging from the cell pings) and then ended up back at his mom's place--and then later back at BD's. Seems like either he had the car, or he would have to be getting a lot more rides than BD just getting one to/from work. I wish that someone would clear that up though. I guess the police would be searching other cars if SA had been using them, so the ride for BD seems most likely.

I really wonder about her demeanor, etc. at work that day. Wish the coworkers could give some insight.

My Chemical Romance is an emo/goth band and there was a big controversy with the band after the suicide of 13-year old fan, Hannah Bond, American rock band My Chemical Romance has come under fire for its music being the cause of her death. UK's The Daily Mail even called MCR a "suicide cult," and insinuated that the quintet's emo music was sinister, even dangerous. On MyChemicalRomance.com, the group expressed their condolences and explained that they see themselves as an "anti-suicide" band, whose aim is to comfort, support and provide solace to their fans.

My daughter was a big fan of them...nothing sinister with them at all I see. I even saw them when they were at Edgefest here one year. All in all a good band. IMO - fwiw.

Insane Clown Posse was a favorite of Klebold & Harris of Columbine school shooting fame.

It was also the favorite of a case here on WS. I can't remember the names :banghead: but I think it was in PA. The boy came from CA to visit a girl and see a concert with her. He killed her parents, her, her BFF. There is a TON of info on ICP,Juggalo's, etc in that thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paolo67