TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
can someone let us know when its 4pm in TX - i am hours away, its nearly 10pm where i am

also, i was the one that asked about donating to billie, but i didnt do it, i started to feel funny about everything so decided not to.

Its 3:39 in TX now...

I think they are basing the arrest information off of listening to the scanner, since they reference it on the facebook post.

This arrest wouldn't be consistent with that as this one happened this afternoon, but the scanner definitely wouldn't have confirmed who was being arrested.

Don't think SA has been arrested. I believe this is what is getting confused

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26469990/detail.html

Abilene Police: Man Arrested, Charged With Criminal Trespass

Buckle in kids........the ride is fixing to start. Make sure supper is handled and dogs walked.
Dog walked. Chili made and ready. Wine spritzer materials at the ready. Comfy chair plumped. Soft landing mat under chair. Depends on. Aspirin ready. Let 'er rip!!!

can someone let us know when its 4pm in TX - i am hours away, its nearly 10pm where i am

also, i was the one that asked about donating to billie, but i didnt do it, i started to feel funny about everything so decided not to.

In 23 minutes

I'm no mod but please be careful talking about any thing you hear on the scanner, anything heard or posted there stays there!

Ugh. I have to go out. I will miss the presser.

Is there a news agency that is tweeting about this case?

I'm no mod but please be careful talking about any thing you hear on the scanner, anything heard or posted there stays there!

I think they meant people on Facebook were listening to their own scanners, not WS's scanners.

Press conference, direct link.

[ame="http://justin.tv/ktabstream"]http://justin.tv/ktabstream[/ame]

Dog walked. Chili made and ready. Wine spritzer materials at the ready. Comfy chair plumped. Soft landing mat under chair. Depends on. Aspirin ready. Let 'er rip!!!

Hey, I am making rice now, to go under some chilie :)
Too bad my internet connections keeps going on and I have to reboot modem and cross my fingers every 5 minutes...

According to the interview Haileys Dad gave today he stated that he's going to Odessa(sp) because of a lead

Does anyone know how far Odessa is from SA's Grandmothers house?

About 100 miles... ? :waitasec:

Oh my we are some kinda group here now ain't we?

:floorlaugh:

PS - I started the pot roast an hour ago. DD out with bf, DH not due home for at least another hour. Got well over half a bottle of champagne left from my b-day on Sunday and plenty of OJ - guess I'm ready too.............

:floorlaugh:

DD has gymnastics tonight. Looks like I'll be bringing the laptop with me so I can keep up. That should give the nosy nellie's something to wonder about when they are reading my laptop over my shoulder (and they will!).

DD is perfecting her back handspring so the laptop will be a welcome distraction so I don't have a coronary watching her! Last week I actually gasped out loud a couple of times when she was landing. My heart can't take it!! LOL!

Hey, I am making rice now, to go under some chilie :)
Too bad my internet connections keeps going on and I have to reboot modem and cross my fingers every 5 minutes...

I tossed a pork roasy in the crock pot tjis morning with some onions, a can of cranbury sause, and brown sugar. Just tossed the russet potatoes in the oven...I'm set and good to go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne