TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am convinced this is exactly when whatever happened to her happened and him leaving work and his (and her pings) in that other area are where they have put her.

The phone contacts (pings?) happened off of the Ccity tower. Apparently, a certain unreliable news source reported it wrong last night... no I take that back, they have actually made corrections today. His phone pinged the ccity tower. Not the other way around.

I missed the presser. Is there a link that I can watch it on? TIA.

BBM

Does she NOT know how ridiculous that sounds?

Sure she does, but she has to have an answer for everything.
"I don't do drugs because these meds are prescribed to me".

It's all circular logic.

Could it be that hd had the cell on her and the person transporting her didn't know it at the time?

Thank you, I was waiting for these. I hope they have not twisted the words on these.

Like I said in the beginning probably only 1 cell tower in Ccity. Has anyone found otherwise?

I read this morning. They seem to have the towers sorted out. But I agree with you about "twisted" words. Which is why I remain open minded about BD until i see more information come out.

Really? I just watch a video and she looks a mess. The bags under her eyes are huge. IMO

A mess? Yes, she looks like someone who uses drugs and is under the intense pressure of being outed as an unofficial POI on her daughter's disapearance.

A grieving mom? Nope. Look at Desiree Young. Look at Kaine Horman. Look at the Harrington's. Those are grieving parents.

Yes, the cell towers are sorted out. The affidavit includes the Verizon tower number as well as coords for the towers the phone hit off of that morning and the times.

Billie is a mom?
Billie didn't act like a mom when she moved a man into her home with her and her 13 year old daughter.
Billie wasn't acting like a mom when she walked out of a LDT.
Billie wasn't acting like a mom when she partied and drank instead of holding a vigil for her daughter --missing daughter--New Years Eve.
Forgive me if Billie doesn't give me that warm fuzzy feeling! :banghead:
& honestly, I don't think a mother should be given unconditional respect, just because she gave birth. If Billie wants respect, she needs to clear her name.

The "threats" toward BD and HD were in Feb 2010.

Then, we have that family friend - DB - saying that Hailey went to live somewhere else for about a month at the end of the school year - May/June 2010.

With school out for the summer - kids are in their own world am I'm willing to bet both Hailey and DD spent HUGE CHUNKS of time away from that house. But according to BD - SA was still not living there full time - however I bet he was there A LOT.

I also bet the kids stayed at the house while BD (and SA) were working. Once they came home - out the door they went - either to CD's or friends. And this pattern probably continued through the summer.

School starts - Sept. 2010 - SA moves in. Hailey is stuck at the house - its school time. DD probably has a little more leeway - He's 16, in high school - maybe even staying with dad quite a bit.

From that I, personally conclude that Hailey had been talking at least a little bit about SA and how she didn't like him. BD has admitted that Hailey didn't like him - she was her mother. She should have listened. She didn't care.

School continues - Hailey immerses herself into cheerleading, after school sports, doing homework. Everything right - and helped her keep away and keep distance with SA.

Christmas comes around. After all this shocking detail - we have still not heard the first thing about Christmas in that house. Something happened around Christmas time that didn't sit right with SA.

He talks BD into whatever they did - she only went along with it because she really didn't think Hailey would get actually hurt.

I think it happened in the very early morning hours of Monday Dec. 27.

If Billie Dunn stood in front of me right now and said "the sky is blue" - I wouldn't believe a word of it. With that - I can't wait for NG tonight.

I'm still praying that TES gets called in and Hailey is found.

I think we will see an arrest/arrests soon. Sparky almost grinned when they asked him that.

I watched the raw video and I don't see anything wrong with her behavior. But I guess I have been a trauma nurse for 25 years snd have woked with many families in crisis. There is no set behavior how anyone is SUPPOSED to act, is what we in critical care know. Everyone comes with their own set of experiences.
I have done press conferences in my home and their usually is a cameraman and reporter. It seems she is just looking at them. IMO. Don't shout me down!!

BBM

Does she NOT know how ridiculous that sounds?

Well it sounded like whinning to me. But who knows if that was the full comment. And to be honest I tend to whine when I have gone without sleep. She may be honestly surprised that people suspect her. I really don't know what to think anynore. The last picture I saw of hurt I would swear I saw hurt and exhaustion on her face. So I guess I am on the fence not sure if I am leaning at this time.

Attachments

• Sparky Dean.png
    Sparky Dean.png
    162.2 KB · Views: 13
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics