TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BD just said she checked on hailey at 6 am to ease her mind..

ABOUT WHAT?????????????

nooo..she peeked in her room and thought it looked like she was in her bed...Doesn't take much to ease mom's mind does it?!

She's not credible. Not a bit. Not to me. Not a drop. All IMO.

Last time Billie saw Hailey was Sunday night. Probably around 10pm. In her room. Watching TV.

Monday morning she looked in her room, room was dark, can't say for sure she was in there.

she saw Haleigh last around 10pm although ng spoon fed it to her... thinks she saw her in her bed the next morning..

Yes! That's what I was thinking...

NG: when did you see her last for sure?
BD: Sunday night
NG: what time? (<-- I thought I would explode if she didn't ask that)
BD: ?
NG: was it 10:00 when you looked in her room and saw it was dark?
BD: Yes, 10:00pm. She was in her room but watching TV... (then talks about seeing her Mon morning in her bed before leaving - or thinking that was her)

Problem: Where was the xBox?!? Probably not Hailey's room...

She thought it looked like it was her, lying in her bed???

Outrage-Epiph.

OK - BD just keep on talking.

BD says she saw Hailey in her room that Sunday night at 10 PM watching TV

(Yet, DD said he left at 9 and Hailey was playing XBox in the living room and based on her skill level with that game she would have played probably until midnight)

Interesting. I believe DD

I don't think right after he left that Hailey shut off the XBox and went into her room. Ain't buying it.
Call me old but couldn't she have just stopped playing the game? Was bored with it or something?

Not impressed with BD at all, actually just the opposite.

I'm dumbfounded and I'm one that thought all along mom was not being truthful..but I NEVER expected to feel this punch in the gut!

I read a few pages back a theory on lying and eye movements. Per that link, and information in it, BD was telling an awful lot of truth in her interview just now. [eyes, up and left = truth]

So, either the link (and information like that) is invalid, BD is, or the lot of it.

Yes! That's what I was thinking...

NG: when did you see her last for sure?
BD: Sunday night
NG: what time? (<-- I thought I would explode if she didn't ask that)
BD: ?
NG: was it 10:00 when you looked in her room and saw it was dark?
BD: Yes, 10:00pm. She was in her room but watching TV... (then talks about seeing her Mon morning in her bed before leaving - or thinking that was her)

Problem: Where was the xBox?!? Probably not Hailey's room...

DD said the XBox was in the living room, and with more than one teen in the house that is where I would expect it to be unless they had more than one.

LE is all over the place with what happened. Tomorrow it may be different.

LDT on Wednesday: I made sure he didn't get near any of that (anxiety meds)

Hmmm....

BD says Hailey has a lot of family and friends in Scurry county and that's why she could be there....

I read a few pages back a theory on lying and eye movements. Per that link, and information in it, BD was telling an awful lot of truth in her interview just now. [eyes, up and left = truth]

So, either the link (and information like that is invalid), BD is, or the lot of it.

Personally, I think there might be a bit of value in body language theory, but not for use on strangers by general members of the public for short TV segments, KWIM?

BillieD: we didnt know it was set up for monday. it was set up for wed. Re the LDT

Billie: I dont know what it means that she could be in the county (paraphrased).
- I dont want to defend him.
- She has a lot of family and friends there.

NG: Why can she be found in Scurry County???

BD: I don't know, she has alot of family & friends there....

PFFFTTT...

BD: no explanation (regarding the scurry county possibility: H has lots of friends/family there - I don't want to defend him... <--- sounded very unconvincing )

OMG if they break for ONE MORE commercial i'm gonna lose it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zoyasalas