TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep reading the timelines. I thought I read waaaaaay back that Hailey was seen outside on her cell phone at something like 6:30... early morning. Did I dream that?

I'm asking because I wondered if he left work and went home, if she was seen outside using HIS cell phone.

wouldn't they know who the incoming calls were from? Odd that on a day he was suppose to be working that he would have that many calls. Unless of course he called people telling him was off, or could have left a bunch of messages on other people s phone and they were just returning his call.
... or people at work asking him where the heck is he

Nice catch!!! Curious as to whether the lenses are in the case or not.
The contact lens solution threw up a big red flag for me last night. Anyone wearing their lenses who is going to be away overnight will have their case and solution with them. They might not have clean undies or a brush or anything else, but they want to be able to get those blame things out of their eyes when they start itching and burning.

lol, I was in a backwards sort of kinda way wondering if mom would cover for him. The bit about her going to the police station to get her computer floors me......why so determined to get it back so soon?

But what if her crops needed to be tended to in Farmville! :innocent:

LE may not name Billie as a POI, if she is, until or unless she stops cooperating. Doing so might force her to get a lawyer.

So while checking Big Country for updates, I found this little jewel and thought I would share, *snort. :great:

Two men riding one horse and one mule in downtown Austin were busted the other night after police noticed something fishy.

The men were saddled up on Sixth Street getting people to pose with them and their horses.

"In the City of Austin it is legal to ride a horse on a public street," police told

KVUE.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=331166

There is our afternoon OT giggle, now back to work!!!!!!!!!!! lol. :rocker:

I guess it depends on whether or not you trust the results of the polygraph. It certainly would not hurt to check around the county...IMOO. Of course, not rock should be left unturned in the search, just wondering if Scurry could be a good starting point.

"After a thorough search throughout Colorado City last week, the focus has expanded into outlying areas, including southern Scurry County, which shares a county line with Mitchell County about 10 miles north of Colorado City."

"Volunteers on Wednesday searched Lake Thomas, located northwest of Colorado City in Scurry County, without finding any new information."

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26482250/detail.html

LE has also searched in Dunn, TX which is also in Scurry County

... or people at work asking him where the heck is he

Did they release what times the calls were? I thought I had heard after he got to his mothers house but I could be wrong. I would think his work would have called him not long after rolling out, but who knows.

lol, I was in a backwards sort of kinda way wondering if mom would cover for him. The bit about her going to the police station to get her computer floors me......why so determined to get it back so soon?
I thought that whole exchange was odd to tell ya the truth.

LE takes mom's computer. they are in the process of copying hard drive and mom calls and says she's on her way to get it. (Well, if my computer was taken for something my DD, DS or DH may have seen, written etc. - I would want it back! I can't be away from WS THAT long - or maybe she works from it. I have a friend who is a medical transcriptionist from home - she sure can't afford to loose hers for any length of time either - so that didn't really red flag for me). BUT, right after she calls LE - LE decides to tag it and book it into evidence. Why? They have the drive copied.

I think mom said some "other things" during that phone call that did raise some red flags.

What about grandma's? that's where he is now. She has a computer and internet. I hope they got a tracker on it - but you never know.

Originally Posted by mahoneys07
I am wondering if they came out and said he was a POI and acknowledge pulicly that he failed his LDT why havent they did the sa,e with BD?

Maybe because she is talking?? IDK.

ETA- It's easy to call SA that now since it's been put out there he alledgedly has an attorney. I wonder if he didn't lawyer up and was all over national tv if they would have done that? Something to ponder for sure.

And they want her to continue to talk. They are watching them both closely IMO and are aware they have communicated in some way. If they name her as a POI, she will most likely get a lawyer and the talking will be done. Not saying she's guilty but she may be an avenue for SA to slip up and mention something.

Did they release what times the calls were? I thought I had heard after he got to his mothers house but I could be wrong. I would think his work would have called him not long after rolling out, but who knows.

They were between 9:38 and 2:40 pm. And as someone pointed out last night how did he get from Big Spring to CC in 20 minutes? :waitasec:

In this day and age, I don't find it odd at all that he would get 11 calls between 9 and 2.....at work. I think MOST 20 somethings get multiple calls throughout the day...and make multiple calls...WHILE at work. I also think there were likely numerous text messages--if he did that often. Nearly ALL of my friends spend TONS of time while at work on Facebook, Myspace, texting, or on the phone. See: Krista on Websleuths in the middle of the day ;-)
IMHO.

As for the odd circumstances at work that monday....

I'm speculating, But I think that this is the type of job where he isn't constantly monitored. I think he went to the break room for ONE reason....to make his presence known....to give himself an alibi. Once people SAW him at work he could leave--potentially--without being seen/noticed.
I find it INCREDIBLY odd that he would make up a story about being fired/the argument. How strange, knowing that his story would be checked out.

The fact that Billie has not been named a POI speaks volumes. I don't think she had anything to do with it, JMO

Willen, I hope you're right. Then again, Adam Baker is still walking around free as a bird.

With SA being named as POI I really thought we would get a statement from his attorney today. Still might - the day isn't over.

I keep reading the timelines. I thought I read waaaaaay back that Hailey was seen outside on her cell phone at something like 6:30... early morning. Did I dream that?

I'm asking because I wondered if he left work and went home, if she was seen outside using HIS cell phone.

I remember reading a post that speculated that all her facebook posts were timed around 6:30 on weekend mornings, but then someone else mentioned that the time shows up as the timezone that the browser is in, rather than the time where the actual poster or recipient is. In other words, if I read her facebook and lived in CA, it would be 6:30, when HD was in Texas and it was actually 9:30.
Is that what you were referring to?

I don't know if this is actually true about facebook and times, though, because I don't have a facebook.

With SA being named as POI I really thought we would get a statement from his attorney today. Still might - the day isn't over.

Perhaps we'll hear something from Dr. Loomis instead...

Bet they're still working on a statement. His attorney has a lot of "bad facts" he has to do the Baez shuffle around :Banane17:, so it might take awhile.

As for SA's clothing....

it should be standard procedure to take the footwear of all involved :)
Yah never know where they have been walking and soil samples speak volumes. That's just me wishing these things were done earlier in investigations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member