TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did he wear a uniform? Was he wearing it in the morning when he left the home? Was he wearing it when he got to his mothers? If no uniform then was he wearing the same clothes all day?

Wow, I had never thought of this, but you know... thanks for peaking me just now.

Him "quiting" or "getting fired" sort of make sense because IF he did do anything to HD he could of ruined the clothing he was in (granted, he might have a few more uniforms. In some cases you have to purchase another set.)
I wonder where his uniform went that day?

He clearly didn't change in the car while driving, and I don't think he had enough time to stop and change (correct me if I am wrong, sleuthers.)

Be interesting to see if LE has processed information like this.

Is there a timeline posted anywhere? I am getting confused as to the order things happened in. I don't want to ask or post something stupid because I don't know the facts. I would appreciate anyone telling me where I can find a timeline. tia

Don't worry. I've got stupid covered on this case. :)

I worry about him leaving his phone at his moms and being off no telling where. They said it captured 11 calls during that time, could he have had someone else's phone and been calling his?

Don't worry. I've got stupid covered on this case. :)

lol, so many of us are stumbling at some pont over this time line, heck the reporters are too. It just does not flow like it should for some reason. We have had alot more complicated time lines, but for some reason this one.........:banghead:

Who gets 11 calls during a time when they are supposed to be at work? that's kind of weird...

I worry about him leaving his phone at his moms and being off no telling where. They said it captured 11 calls during that time, could he have had someone else's phone and been calling his?
wouldn't they know who the incoming calls were from? Odd that on a day he was suppose to be working that he would have that many calls. Unless of course he called people telling him was off, or could have left a bunch of messages on other people s phone and they were just returning his call.

Did anyone say her contacts were missing? And how bad is her eyesight?

The status of Hailey's contact lenses has not be discussed TMK.

Hailey’s eye color is ‘green’ on the Missing Endangered poster and in the Examiner, Hailey’s eye color is hazel. The Examiner also failed to mention the blonde highlights in her brown hair.

LE reported there was contact solution in her bedroom when they conducted a search of her bedroom. Because Hailey enjoyed playing sports and wasn’t wearing glasses, it’s possible Hailey wore her green tinted contacts everyday.

DOB: Aug 28, 1997
Missing: Dec 27, 2010
Age Now: 13
Sex: Female
Race: White
Hair: Lt. Brown
Eyes: Green
Height: 5'1" (155 cm)
Weight: 120 lbs (54 kg)
Missing From:
COLORADO CITY
TX
United States

AND HAZEL in this report :

Description:
Name: Hailey Dunn
Height: 5’1”
Eyes: Hazel
Hair: Brown
Reward: $10,000

Note: Last seen wearing navy blue sweat pants, a short sleeved light colored T-shirt, and flip flops. She has pierced ears and was wearing red hoop earrings. Her left upper ear is pierced.

continue reading on Examiner.com: Hailey Dunn, 13: Texas cheerleader goes missing, considered ’endangered missing’ - National missing persons | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/missing-per...g-considered-endangered-missing#ixzz1Awk0l6tw

The fact that Billie has not been named a POI speaks volumes. I don't think she had anything to do with it, JMO

There are approx. 24 RSO's in Colorado City; two of them live on Chestnut.

There are approx. 70 in Big Spring.

Scurry I believe if it's in Snyder.

MSM stated that Gramdma "CJ" also lives in Snyder. Thinking back, wasn't it stated by friend (DB I think!) that Hailey lived with her for the last few weeks of the school year in Snyder. I am wondering WHY she didn't live with Grandma instead of a "friend of a friend." I am thinking that Hailey was pretty much raising herself. At times it sounds like she was invisible to her family. So sad!

Has this story ever be addressed by Billie's friend cz???.....All the initials have me going nuts. I know she said that we should "Listen to Billie" and not listen to all the other people who were enjoying their 15 minutes of fame.

When are we going to get a seperate Thread on Hailey?????

Do with think SA is telling the entire truth? If so, yeah - gung-ho.
But if he isn't.... wouldn't that be a bunch of people searching where she isn't at that time?

I guess it depends on whether or not you trust the results of the polygraph. It certainly would not hurt to check around the county...IMOO. Of course, not rock should be left unturned in the search, just wondering if Scurry could be a good starting point.

I am wondering if they came out and said he was a POI and acknowledge pulicly that he failed his LDT why havent they did the sa,e with BD?

wouldn't they know who the incoming calls were from? Odd that on a day he was suppose to be working that he would have that many calls. Unless of course he called people telling him was off, or could have left a bunch of messages on other people s phone and they were just returning his call.

lol, I was in a backwards sort of kinda way wondering if mom would cover for him. The bit about her going to the police station to get her computer floors me......why so determined to get it back so soon?

I live in Snyder and I have never heard of this website until Hailey went missing. In my personal opinion, I fell relief knowing the LE are watching SA. I would hate for him to "go out in a blaze of glory" with hostages and such. As a citizen of Snyder, I am hoping CPS was called after SA made threats against a child. I know I am so saddened over Hailey's disappearance, and I also feel the security I once felt living in this small, rural town is fading.

I am wondering if they came out and said he was a POI and acknowledge pulicly that he failed his LDT why havent they did the sa,e with BD?

Maybe because she is talking?? IDK.

ETA- It's easy to call SA that now since it's been put out there he alledgedly has an attorney. I wonder if he didn't lawyer up and was all over national tv if they would have done that? Something to ponder for sure.

They have either already built or are trying to build a case against him. I think they just want to find her little body before they move forward.

It would be interesting to see what his mother told LE about that day.

**Warning**Thinking through options out loud to see how it floats!

Several people have been talking about asking SA some "hard" questions. IF SA was the person that did something to HD, the evidence that has been uncovered on him would lead one to believe that he has some serious narcissistic tendencies. Again, this is only an IF. IF he indeed, did do her harm, then the slasher stuff and MM forum information would suggest that he may have some sexual sadism urges.

A narcissistic sexual sadist (in general, not implying that SA is one) would thoroughly enjoy being grilled by LE because he or she would get to experience "trying to outsmart the cops" and if a relative was to ask the questions then the individual would be able to rekindle the sadism by causing said family member more pain. It would seem that the way to catch such an individual is to:
1 Find a way to make them feel accepted and like LE is totally believing them, but being forced by whoever to hold him. Make him comfortable and chit chat. Maybe bring up some shared interests, get him off guard and then wait for the information to slip out. (This will not work with the smartest of the narcissistic sexual sadists)
2 Do what LE is doing with their POIs now. Keep them under close observation and then search in areas that they are going frequently. Persons with such urges are seemingly drawn back to the place where they "store" their trophies. They will not stop and check them out all the time, but they would, say, drive past the area several times, etc.

It would be super nice to be able to get Roy Hazelwood or Robert Resler (retired FBI Profilers) to look at the current case notes and see what they can get out of it!

Sorry for the long post.

ITA with your opinion.
And I'm not suggesting BD ask Shawn these questions while pressing a 12 gauge against his forehead. Or even ask him in an accusing tone of voice.
IMO, to not know is sometimes worse than knowing.
To not make an effort to get these answers will haunt her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jayrider129