TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't remember a recent case with so much harum/scarum searching going on, excuse my spelling. Usually LE takes charge and the state of Texas must have access to a large, trained group of volunteers, one would think, even if they don't want to use TES for some reason. How does it usually work in Texas, does each town just do their own searches?

With the FBI there I am suprised they have not issued a statement about searching, either to give guidelines or to ask people to just search their own properties...

That quote has always bothered me! IMHO...Children are not posessions that belong to you like a cat or a dog. Children are a gift to you from God. Your job as a parent is to love and care for them until the reach adulthood. Parenting is much like this Quote:

PROMISE TO MY KID: I will stalk you, freak out on you, lecture you, drive you crazy, be your worst nightmare, embarrass you in front of your friends, hunt you down like a bloodhound....because I LOVE YOU! When you understand that, I will know you are a responsible adult. You will NEVER find someone who loves you, cares about you, and worries about you more then your MOM! Copy & paste if you agree :)

This also applies to Dad's as well...C/P it from my own facebook page!

Hmmm... my children sure as heck belong to me until they are of legal age to belong to themselves. I love them as only a mother can love. I have no problem with her phrasing her statement that way. If my child were missing, I would scream, cry, beg, and demand her return. To ME. Her mother.

I can't remember a recent case with so much harum/scarum searching going on, excuse my spelling. Usually LE takes charge and the state of Texas must have access to a large, trained group of volunteers, one would think, even if they don't want to use TES for some reason. How does it usually work in Texas, does each town just do their own searches?

With the FBI there I am suprised they have not issued a statement about searching, either to give guidelines or to ask people to just search their own properties...

LE has had groups searching, and we just are not hearing alot about it. But these other people OYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. They need to quit.

I had mentioned this before and I don't know if it's been discussed (I can't keep up with all these threads) but how do those cryptograms mentioned in the affidavit tie in with the Insane Clown Posse? One batch of them is from country singer Marty Stuart's website.

Could some one steer me where it's been discussed if it has. I tried to google cryptograms, and Insane Clown Posse, and Juggalos, and various variations, and got nothing. I'm now curious as to how they tie together.

SOmehow we got to make a point to the police to get professional searchers in there god only knows if the have came across evidence and didnt realize it. *sigh*
It warms my heart to watch all these people care so much but really do we want whomever is resposible to walk freely because of contaminated evidence or some technicality?

SARX.......they really need to STOP these random searches. I think I just heard you scream from here, lol.

Yeah, you probably did. LOL.

I am all for volunteer searching in this case, because there is just too much ground to cover and I don't think LE is doing a whole lot of it.

With that being said...

Yes, an area can't be cleared as quickly as they are. But hey, they are looking right? I just wouldn't call it cleared.

And they need to get permission before going onto private property.

And there needs to be somewhere and someone to keep track of all this and where is being searched, how long it was searched, by how many people, what, if anything they found, etc.

It's, well, speechless.

In knowing that a coworker drove BD to work, doesn't seem very apparent that Sa wanted to be clocked in at work - (possibly as an alibi-it worked for R Cummmings)but maybe he came face to face with his boss and that explains the 'stare' and walking out.
I think he KNEW he was heading back home where HD was alone (and was going to be alone for the rest of the day until DD came home).

The neighbor seeing her in the back yard throws things off though. NG asked if that was verified... let's not forget BD said it could not be verified! Why did he move? I hope LE looks into him as well. Or was this part of SA's alibi as well?

JMO

I thought of this scenario too but I also considered that BD showed up for work for the alibi and SA showed up as well then left to do the cleanup/disposal........still thinking on this one.:waitasec:

We are looking at a huge area, 50 square miles perhaps. Nobody has those kind of resources.
Having people out looking is great, but it isn't "clearing" an area. It is eyes on the ground, which is helpful and might find something or her, but it's not the same as clearing.

2 1/2 unaccounted hours. SA needed a soda at 6 a.m., I think he needed another one before 9:30. I sure wish this information would surface sooner so little stores, can think, "gee, was that guy in here on Monday".
I think he stopped somewhere during that time.

Hailey Dunn, the Texas girl missing for nearly three weeks, was scared of her mother's boyfriend Shawn Adkins, and said he would stand in the doorway of her bedroom at night watching her."Hailey did not like him. She was afraid of him and she didn't want him there," Hailey's paternal grandmother, Connie Jones, told ABCNews.com today.

--------
another snip
--------

Hailey told her grandmother that Adkins would pace around the house at night, talking on his cell phone in the bathroom and peering into her bedroom.

"She had told me on a couple of occasions that...he walked around at night and she said that she could see his shadow standing at her door. She said, 'Nana, he scared me. I'm afraid he's going to come in there,'" Jones said.

------
one more snip
-------

Jones last saw the middle schooler on Christmas Day when Hailey tried to take a picture of her grandmother with her brand new ipod.

"It was a good day," Jones said. "She ate two pieces of chocolate pie and we sat and talked. She told me everything that she had gotten for Christmas."

Jones saw Adkins that day too. She said he was quiet and said nothing to her.

----
of course there is more at link
----

http://abcnews.go.com/US/shawn-adki...t-case-missing-texas/story?id=12608537&page=1

SA had a Blackberry. Don't they have GPS? Or do you need an app for GPS? LE saying nothing for those 2 hours - he must have taken the battery out especially if there is a GPS on it. Anybody have a Blackberry out there and know about this stuff?

SOmehow we got to make a point to the police to get professional searchers in there god only knows if the have came across evidence and didnt realize it. *sigh*
It warms my heart to watch all these people care so much but really do we want whomever is resposible to walk freely because of contaminated evidence or some technicality?

Great points, mahoneys.

Plus, we don't want them to wind up being treated like the next Roy Kronk by SA's defense team.

Sorry but had wanted to respond to a couple posts on last thread. You guys must have some flying fingers to be this fast!

First, someone asked what was my theory on the slipup of NG calling SA "Chet Adkins".

I just thought she did it to see if BD was alert or paying close attention. I think it was obvious that each time, BD did realize the slipup and did not make an issue of it as I am making way too much of it here as I am typing this realizing I am. LOL.

As far as looking in on your child or to tuck them in lovingly, that is not what I am saying was unusual. Of course we all do that with our children to make them feel safe and loved. But the statement of not checking to "make sure it was her" is what I thought was a little odd. JMO. What I am trying to say is who else would you expect to be in your child's bed, as if she could have ever doubted it was her. Then someone else back on the last of that thread also mentioned maybe she meant it could have been lumps or pillows under the covers and that is totally possible she meant that. She seems to me to have a "different way of saying things". Probably over-analyzing these statements myself.

The neighbor being checked by LE: Yep, I think he probably has been thoroughly checked out as they seem on the ball and looking into every single person who may have had contact with her. Just thought it was interesting the person was there and a very short while later no longer there.
to me Billie saying she did not touch Hailey, is a way of her answering a question, before it's asked. maybe, when the cops interviewd her, & she said that she looked in on her, they asked, Did you pull back the covers, touch her, etc...so NOW, when she relates that story, she just goes ahead & fills in the blanks. I don't see much into this. Other things that she has said, bother me a whole lot more.

Hailey Dunn, the Texas girl missing for nearly three weeks, was scared of her mother's boyfriend Shawn Adkins, and said he would stand in the doorway of her bedroom at night watching her."Hailey did not like him. She was afraid of him and she didn't want him there," Hailey's paternal grandmother, Connie Jones, told ABCNews.com today.

--------
another snip
--------

Hailey told her grandmother that Adkins would pace around the house at night, talking on his cell phone in the bathroom and peering into her bedroom.

"She had told me on a couple of occasions that...he walked around at night and she said that she could see his shadow standing at her door. She said, 'Nana, he scared me. I'm afraid he's going to come in there,'" Jones said.

------
one more snip
-------

Jones last saw the middle schooler on Christmas Day when Hailey tried to take a picture of her grandmother with her brand new ipod.

"It was a good day," Jones said. "She ate two pieces of chocolate pie and we sat and talked. She told me everything that she had gotten for Christmas."

----
----

http://abcnews.go.com/US/shawn-adki...t-case-missing-texas/story?id=12608537&page=1

Why didn't she help move her out?
If that's not a cry for help- what is?
extremely disturbed.

I stepped away for awhile and didn't know if this had been posted:

Two More Affidavits, Search Warrants Obtained In Hailey Dunn Case

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26484608/detail.html

POSTED: 2:53 pm CST January 13, 2011

COLORADO CITY, Texas -- KTXS News has used the Freedom of Information Act again Thursday to obtain two more affidavits and search warrants that have been issued in relationship to the Hailey Dunn case.

These warrants were issued out Nolan County by District Judge Glen Harrison, who serves as district judge for both Mitchell and Nolan counties.

hubby computer nerb says blackberry has gps, will not register if battery out or off will not ping.

--------
another snip
--------

------
one more snip
-------

----
----

Yeah. Now I want to puke. And if she was telling her grandma this then we know her mom knew. They had blow ups aboout him before. D#$%. And she still picks him over Hailey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member