TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Linda, Linda, Linda.........ur slippin'. It was New Years Eve, what WAS the news that night? THE BALL DROPPING. It was on all the channels, what could she do?????????????????

I know!:floorlaugh: She was soooo BUSTED! I think I fell in love with Nancy right that second. I was yelling at my TV ...GO Nancy!

What is the big deal about getting dressed up and wearing masks? Has anyone gone to Halloween Horror at Disney World?

Halloween is my son's favorite holiday and he takes it to the max. My best friend in New Jersey dressed her house up to the extent I wouldn't even walk down the driveway.
I am a card carrying, bead wearing alumni survivor of HHN (Halloween Horror Nights) at Universal Studios.

BUT, I don't go in the haunted houses - I can't handle real live people grabbing at me and the blood and gore. I would rather sit outside on a bench and wait for them and crowd watch as the chainsaw guys come around and the evil clowns lurk in the shadows. But, like you said - that's HALLOWEEN.

These guys aren't playing on Halloween. They are playing on the death and the blood and the gore.

Two completely different mindsets - iffen ya ask me.

ok, I think I know why Hailey's cheerleader picture bothers me. It might be giving the perp(S), a thrill. If Shawn is guilty, I think he's getting off on the cheerleader sensationalism aspect...gives this sad story, a horror movie, vibe. (not to me, but to him?). I'm sorry, but that uniform & cheerleader label, take away from Hailey's idenity. Her grandma said she plays(ed), softball & basketball, so why didn't Billie submit one of those, for her missing poster? or how about a regular school picture?

I know I saw BD being interviewed and she said Haileys friend gave her that picture of her daughter.

IDK why theres no other pictures of Hailey though. Very sad.

What is the big deal about getting dressed up and wearing masks? Has anyone gone to Halloween Horror at Disney World?

Halloween is my son's favorite holiday and he takes it to the max. My best friend in New Jersey dressed her house up to the extent I wouldn't even walk down the driveway.

Halloween is a once a year thing.

This guy dresses up like a serial murderer all the time...for "fun"!

BBM; SNIPPED
http://www.ktxs.com/news/26452671/detail.html

"I never thought he would hurt Hailey, or had anything to do with this," Billie Dunn said, "until it was pounded in my head that that was a possibility. Nobody knows, though."

Don't believe anyone pounded anything into her head. IMO, she's playing dumb.

Charlie Sheen was hooked up with prostitutes....big surprise. I hate Tee Vee.........

Someone please post the Nancy Grace show link again. The SHOW. Love ya for that

Hi everyone. I only heard about this story yesterday when I heard NG on satellite radio. I just wanted to mention that although I absolutely could be wrong, I really didnt get a sense that SA was molesting HD. When I read that HD thought SA was outside her door at night my first thought was that he was trying to figure out if she was asleep so that he and BD could start using drugs.

Timer 55 is a guy who was filming the goings on at the Anthonys and put that on the internet.

Actually, "TIMER55" is a computer/web function....but KC/Lee tried to make it out to be some sort of "secret" internet password for one of her accounts....

I was remarking about it because a link that was posted to the NG show online had "TIMER55" in the web address...

ETA : Thanks teh for your post below....was looking for that to help explain what I was talking about!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donwes