TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the last few months, relatives tried to get custody of Hailey because of SA

Halloween is a once a year thing.

This guy dresses up like a serial murderer all the time...for "fun"!

Do we know for sure that he dresses up all the time to role play? I know my son starts planning out next years costume almost as soon as the holiday ends. Halloween for him is the entire month of October.

My son this year looked worse then the photos that I saw of SD. I didn't even know who the heck it was and he did it all with make-up. He scared the "poop" out of me.

I am not going to be able to get through! I will try next time! It rang and rang but no one picked up!

They ARE planning a dig under the house!

To jail with Grandma!! Why is she waiting until now to say something!! She is no hero. She should be ashamed! Ok, nevermind, I see she tried to get custody and Clint tried. Did she go through CPS?

Alexis: telling us SA raped H and then, killed her.

O/T I just wanted you to know that I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE your avatar ( if that is what we call the photo in the corner ) Is that your dog ? I have been meaning to post this for a few days.

His name is Buster and he is spoilt beyond belief. LOL He has seen me through a lot in the last few years. We have a little chocolate Cocker, too.

Thank you. :seeya:

SA - not cooperating, cut off contact with BD

Connie Jones tried to get custody

gramma, CJ says she and others tried to get custody last January

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics