TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Connie, GMa: yes, last January (tried to get custody of H and get her out of home)

Clint had Hailey but Billie got her back, so Connie tried to get custody... ?

cJ says HD told her about SA walking around at night, and could see his legs shadow at bottom of her door.

Noise in background as GMa talking about this. Anyone else hear it? From whose home?

(billie is blinking ALOT)

I know I saw BD being interviewed and she said Haileys friend gave her that picture of her daughter.

IDK why theres no other pictures of Hailey though. Very sad.

WOW, I have been thinking the same thing. Not the part about the creepy theory, but about some people addressing Hailey as a cheerleader. She is much more than that, imo. I don't like when newspeople say things like--'missing cheerleader' or 'missing track star ' etc. These kids and teens, men and women are people, some with many different interests. But wow, about the creepy people theory. It never entered my mind. Excuse me while I puke.:sick:

Connie Jones tried to get custody
It doesn't seem like they went through CPS because there should be reports and we haven't heard anything. They should have went to police and CPS!! Billie should be pissed!!

BD saying nobody told HER that Hailey was afraid... "How come nobody told me?"

WOW. With both BD and Grandma J on tonight, I wish that NG would dispense with the 40-minutes' worth of clip-intro's which, uh, we've seen. We need all the on-air time with these 2 guests we can get!

jmo

BD interpreted Grandma and said, "Why didn't she tell me?" and Hailey being afraid.

Billie interrupting: loud and clear---

"No one told ME."

THANK YOU BILLIE!!!! Why didn't anyone tell her that she was afraid of him? I wondered this same thing when I read that article.

I think we're gonna see BD get angry here.

CJ - H was only 11 when she started saying she was afraid. (so he's been there longer?)

I wish they would keep moms video up so we can see her reaction while grandma is speaking!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donwes