Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CJ - told H that if SA ever tried anything to tell someone

GMa- she said he never stepped inside bedroom; never made any advances to her; told her to tell mom and dad if he ever did

CJ - doesn't remember Clint's reaction when she told him H was afraid. CD and BD would argue every time they talked.

GMa: everytime, dad talked to billie, they would get into an argument

BD: why would nobody tell me this? Or clint? a long time ago? Never heard of anyone fighting me for custody until just now.

My fence is crumbling... :(

Billie-why didnt her gma or her father tell me?

Epiph: now we've got some emotion outta her.

It's all about her.

This is so sad, Hailey told so many....NO ONE LISTENED, OR CARED ENOUGH!! JMO

everytime, gma talked to billie, they would get into an argument
I don"t care if they argued!! What the heck didn't Grandma call police and CPS!! Good Lord!! When a child come forward and says something, it is a fact.!!! AS an adult you have to follow through and follow up!! I am so mad , I could spit nails!!!

Hey Billie: why don't stop you asking why Nana and CD didn't tell you? Why aren't you asking why HAILEY didn't tell you? Or, did she? Either way, Hailey knew or didn't think you would do the right thing.

BD: why would nobody tell me this? Or clint? a long time ago? Never heard of anyone fighting me for custody until just now.

Then why did she let her go live with people last year!? NG needs to read here!!!

uh, me thinks Miss Billie's jig is up.

Never heard of anyone fighting for custody until now? Really? C'mon.

I think the dig under the house is because they have processed the car and not found any trace. So, if Hailey never left the house (alive or otherwise) then she must still be at (or around) the house. JMO

CJ - H was only 11 when she started saying she was afraid. (so he's been there longer?)

Ok I KNOW that I heard her say "11" -- what tha???? NG didn't catch that????

This show really aggravates me.... the right questions don't get asked!!

BD just floors me!! "Why didn't anyone TELL me??" she says to the Gma.....ummmm, Billie...YOU even said Hailey told you she didn't like SA !!!!!! Then, you said you felt Hailey "liked him" after a while because shewcould ask SA for 10 bucks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rayhartley90