TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #21

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
there is no way to keep up with this thread....log on, 2 pages to read...read 2 pages and find 3 more...read 3 more and find 6 more...geezz..I work ya know!! I have kept up the best I can and I am undecided about BD's involvement back and forth at the moment...wavering on WTH!!!! SA.....involved IMO!! One question is I thought that SA was a new boyfriend? The grandmother said that Hailey was afraid of him when she was 11, on NG. That was 2 years ago???? My only reason for posting tonight is just a gut feeling.....SA was seriously shaken when he went to work on Monday....and walked off a perfectly good job. Why? Because he caused something to happen the night before tha he coudn't live with when he woke up. JMO...

I absolutely agree with all these points, but what blows my mind is that I don't hear her fear for Hailey: that she may be being held against her will, hurt, scared, cold, hungry, crying and praying for her mom to rescue her! Where is her urgency, her panic? :banghead:

Because I think in her heart, Billie thinks Hailey is not being held, she's gone

I don't think we are allowed to post about it. I made a post and it is now deleted. I apologize to the mods. I thought it was OK if paraphrased and off one the sites for Hailey?

I'm going to bed and tomorrow I'll have about 20304023423 posts to catch up with... Can Hailey get her own board? I think it would definetly make things easier. Dividing things into topics.

there is a SA in Calif who has a criminal record it could be him and not this SA?

That is why she is afraid to give out the info (understandably) she says this happened in Mexico. It is worth looking into but I am not sure if they would have "mugshots" to compare to. Also the other missing girl's name is on there now and I am trying to read on her situation but am finding nothing.

I can't seem to catch up. Hours pass so quickly. Where doe time go while on WS?

IMHO BD may not have done the deed but in some way she knew about it.

What angers me sooooo much is that people KNEW HD was scared of SA and nothing was done. People turned a blind eye and this beautiful child deserves much more than that.

Not true in the state of Iowa. I know of several children in the 14-17 age range who did NOT get to choose where they lived. The judge took their thoughts into account, but that was about it.

Doesn't there have to be evidence that the mom is guilty of something and not mere speculation and rumor ?

You can link to FB and paraphrase. Since we can't link to a paid site I don't see how it can be discussed without a link. That is why I removed it.

Ima

You can link to FB and paraphrase. Since we can't link to a paid site I don't see how it can be discussed without a link. That is why I removed it.

Ima

Ok sorry, I didn't think about that part. Will not happen again, thanks.

RE: buying drugs I think SA did talk to someone at work on Monday morning, But that was a conversation setting up a deal to buy some drugs for Monday night. So that conversation wouldn't be reported to LE.
Possible if they know drug dealers, Billie might be afraid of them.

But could the state go after Clint if he is still married to Billie????

Shoot...I still can't walk away. LOL

YES! No seperation agreement needed either if they aren't living together and.or she doesn't claim his income then the state has to try to recoup. any benefits is pays out for the kids.. My best friend is an income maintanance worker for the state of Iowa. Another friend works for Child support recovery. TX is not much different from what i looked up when looking up his HUD housing stuff :) I was NOT sleuthing HIM just seeing of TX is like Iowa :)

I agree with those that think BD is covering for SA. But, I think it's possibly because she is equally involved in whatever happened and she is the brains/driver in the relationship. She doesn't want him turning on her and spilling it. Something about her just screams to me that she is not what she wants us to think she is (besides all of the lies, something deeper in persona). If it turns out I'm wrong for suspecting such, I'll take a licking and say I'm sorry. But, I think she may have scouted out the much younger guy that shared her fascinations, not the other way around. She says SA chased her and the whole domestic disturbance thing was about him not wanting to lose her at any cost. She also says Hailey doesn't like SA because she blames him for Billie not taking her daddy back. I'm not sure she's the one always being pursued as she thinks or wants us to believe. Understanding her mindset could be important to determining what happened to Hailey, more so than understanding SA's (which ain't too deep).

JMO and speculations - I respect all those that are in complete opposition...

BO told NG yesterday that she was a secretary and secretaries at a hospital/nursing home typically work business hours: Monday-Friday from either 8 am - 4 pm, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm, or 9 am -5 pm.

Secretaries don't work 12-hour rotating shifts like nurses do.

BO and SA withdrew cash from the ATM machine before 7 pm on dec 27 so if she is working as a secretary, this could explain why she wasn't still at work.

I think a local confirmed with us that BD works in a hospital not a nursing home.

BBM
Not true - today, unit secretaries at hospitals almost always work 12 hour shifts; if the rest of the unit staff does.

BD/BO reported her working hours long before she mentioned them on NG and they've been reported elsewhere as 12 hour shifts.

snipped>

Billie Dunn, who was working a 12-hour hospital shift that day, said she was a little upset when her daughter did not call her later to confirm that she was staying with a friend. However, she said she never was worried that she was somewhere else.

http://www.reporternews.com/news/20...---missing_girl_folo/?preventMobileRedirect=1

But could the state go after Clint if he is still married to Billie????

Shoot...I still can't walk away. LOL

My Daughter works for the State of Indiana for the Division of Family Services, and if they are separated (does not need to be legally) then depending on the Moms income the kids could be able to get insurance,Food Stamps and cash assistance (TANIF) and if they are able to get the cash assistance then the State would certainly make sure that the Father was paying some kind of support weekly or he would have to pay all of the TANIF money back to the State...Now these services would only be able to be obtained if the Mom meets the income bracket....And this would be another reason for not saying that SA was living in the home, that is another income that would have to be included.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lizz28