Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe she is under the house.

Sorry if this has been talked about as I am 40 pages behind! But has there been any speculation that SA might have needed something from his work to help dispose of the body? Or what other reasons he may have had for going to work and leaving after the soda other than putting in face time?

It doesn't sound like he was worried that people saw him leave though, that leads me to some other reason for him being there. Did he dump the body somewhere around there, get something he needed from his workplace or was he just out of it after killing her and went through the motions of going to work and then realized he needed to leave, go back and dispose of her?

I don't either.

He could have gone in to get gloves/clothing. The oil/gas gloves and aprons/coveralls are extra heavy duty.

I worked as a unit coordinator in the past in multiple different hospitals and I always had 12 hour shifts.

I do too.. Granny has that, "I know whats going on here" expression about her.. this is getting more and more tragic as the days go on and on.. and on..

I feel bad for both "nana" and Clint... despite their situations (glass house here), I can tell by looking at Clint, and listening to "nana" that they are beside themselves with grief. :(

(sigh)

I have to reiterate once again that unit clerks/ ward secretaries DO work with nursing staff in the SAME ROTATIONS!

she left that morning ((or so she says)) at 0620 in time to get to the 7-7- shift..

but she left early...

I am sure they are all over it~

not to mention they were taking money out in snyder right after that...

and than buying drugs somewhere in scurry county!!! ((per the affidavit))

Some have said that she's a unit secretary, and working 7-3 hospital shifts would explain why she left so early.
7-3? I thought it had been established that she worked 7-7? (Silly me...why would I think that anything has been established in this case?)

Mods, would it be possible to give Hailey her own forum?

Amen!!! That is exactly what the "dirty girl" is afraid of losing.

If he comes back not guilty or it turns out he's not involved (IMPOSSIBLE) and her as well...
I have no doubt she's gonna be apologizing up one side and down the other and trying to get him back.

Kimmer I wonder about your Number 4....Billie being afraid of losing her Child Support.

Do we know if she was receiving Child Support?

If she and Clint are still legally married there has never been a record of a court order giving her Child Support. They could have gotten a Legal Seperation and Child Support would be covered in that order.

IMHO...I am thinking that the reason that they haven't filled for Divorce is that neither of them has the money to hire a lawyer!

Dear God...Please Brign Hailey Home Alive!!!!

Maybe SA went to buy drugs and she just meekly went along with what he wanted the same as the gory crime interest.

Quite possibly!! But... either way, it looks bad on her mom/nurse image, and she's protecting both when she SHOULD be admitting it all (yes, NG, we went and bought drugs and not gas and food) so it's 1 step closer to finding her daughter.

I'm not convinced she's "in on it." I'm one of "those." However, I think she's protecting her boyfriend... out of fear of him or herself I dunno. Know what I mean?

By the way: I used to be pro-Billie. Now: Fence Billie with a jumping kitty and wish you'd tell the truth Billie (since the affidavit).

whew!

I take my son to his middle school band concert and had to catch up on like 30 pages! (wtg websleuthers!!!!!)

bumping PattyG's (((((((thank you so very much Patty!))))))) link to her site for the NG videos.

http://www.youtube.com/Sierra1947

I am not one to comment before reading every post I missed... and checking news and links for updates...

suffice it to say, from your excellent recaps of the show tonight I am sure I will stay in the same place I was with BD...

that:
1-she was a hands off parent and didn't know exactly WHAT was going on with her daughter
2-that BD's concerns were self centered and self serving
3-that she ignored many warning signs
4-that she is lying about the drug buy (hey affidavits speak ya know) and is most likely selfishly concerned that this media attention on her admittance to LE will impede HER getting her lpn license back in the future...
5-that she is still most likely in contact with SA and that she is obsessed with him
6-so much more....

(((((all of the above moo))))

people have to have a motivation for lying...

I think BD's motivations are
1-self preservation/public and professional persona
2-continued dedication to SA

--------

do I think she actually DID something to her daughter at this point? I do not... but I do see her having guilty knowledge and WILLFULLY turning her head the other way... maybe perhaps on multiple occasions.

---------

sure she wants to find her child now.. but also at the same time seems to struggle to save her own self... and that is concerning and a red flag....

what did she say yesterday? that the first priority is not to slander her?

no sorry BD the first priority is to find this child... Hailey

it is not to defend drug habits, hide them, lie about them...

it is not about one single thing but finding this kid.

sorry for the rant but she holds key evidence into the mind of the man who may have done this and SHE IS PROTECTING HIM? WHY?

MOO

((pass me a beer!))

ITA.

Bow to you!! And here you go... Coronoa with freshly squeezed lime JUICE. LOL

<modsnip>

Kimmer I wonder about your Number 4....Billie being afraid of losing her Child Support.

Do we know if she was receiving Child Support?

If she and Clint are still legally married there has never been a record of a court order giving her Child Support. They could have gotten a Legal Seperation and Child Support would be covered in that order.

IMHO...I am thinking that the reason that they haven't filled for Divorce is that neither of them has the money to hire a lawyer!

Dear God...Please Brign Hailey Home Alive!!!!

OR if she applied for any public assistance, the state will go after Clint on behalf of Billie.

I worked as a unit coordinator in the past in multiple different hospitals and I always had 12 hour shifts.

My mom was a surgical nurse so her shifts were variable and was "on call."

I'm lucky my hub's friend showed up tonight... I have free reign on WS with no guilt. :great:

You know you are addicted to WS....when you actually say good night an hour ago and then you listen to Nancy Grace on more time....then still not walk away because you are afraid that you might miss something BIG!

Night To All...And I mean it this time!

Sally

So a family member ranaway too???
wow what are the odds?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors