TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He needed an alibi, but didn't count on his superviser seeing him is my guess.

I think brownigirl is on the right thought. Perhaps he killed her, but knew he had to work. went to work, and reallized he left evidence behind at the house, or still needed to dispose of the body, and just walked out of work to take care of his situation.

Ha... 25mg Zoloft and 0.125 xanax... 23 and 98lbs... You are correct =]

I just feel bad for taking prescription medication sometimes... specially being so young so I get scared when people talk about pill poppers... I don't want to be one but my brain needs the meds and my doctor and family is completely for it. And it helps me. So yeah... I was about to come off them but had a big anxiety attack after a long trip for NYE... Ugh, I hate anxiety. I'm glad I'm not considered a pill popper though.

I think (hope) we are talking about taking pills not prescribed to you...i.e. buying them illegally or obtaining them under false pretenses. I have to take script pain pills every day...it angers me what I have to go through and how I can't get what I need because of people doing just that.

I get ooogy every time she talks... but your kitty's on the fence again. LOL

I believe the affidavit. If the affidavit is false, then Texas has some big shizzle up in it's hizzle.

Maybe SA went to buy drugs and she just meekly went along with what he wanted the same as the gory crime interest.

wait a sec.....
Hailey was supposedly sleeping at her friends Monday night right???
So then why would BD check on her???

oh nvm! That was in the morning duh!!

Sorry if this has been talked about as I am 40 pages behind! But has there been any speculation that SA might have needed something from his work to help dispose of the body?
Good point, I hadn't thought of that. We don't know if he was even supposed to work that day. Maybe he needed a shovel or...a pipeline services company would have all kind of equipment that could be used for gruesome purposes. I'm still mystified by why he lied and said he had been fired.

I absolutely agree with all these points, but what blows my mind is that I don't hear her fear for Hailey: that she may be being held against her will, hurt, scared, cold, hungry, crying and praying for her mom to rescue her! Where is her urgency, her panic? :banghead:

Perhaps she already knows?

whew!

I take my son to his middle school band concert and had to catch up on like 30 pages! (wtg websleuthers!!!!!)

bumping PattyG's (((((((thank you so very much Patty!))))))) link to her site for the NG videos.

http://www.youtube.com/Sierra1947

I am not one to comment before reading every post I missed... and checking news and links for updates...

suffice it to say, from your excellent recaps of the show tonight I am sure I will stay in the same place I was with BD...

that:
1-she was a hands off parent and didn't know exactly WHAT was going on with her daughter
2-that BD's concerns were self centered and self serving
3-that she ignored many warning signs
4-that she is lying about the drug buy (hey affidavits speak ya know) and is most likely selfishly concerned that this media attention on her admittance to LE will impede HER getting her lpn license back in the future...
5-that she is still most likely in contact with SA and that she is obsessed with him
6-so much more....

(((((all of the above moo))))

people have to have a motivation for lying...

I think BD's motivations are
1-self preservation/public and professional persona
2-continued dedication to SA

--------

do I think she actually DID something to her daughter at this point? I do not... but I do see her having guilty knowledge and WILLFULLY turning her head the other way... maybe perhaps on multiple occasions.

---------

sure she wants to find her child now.. but also at the same time seems to struggle to save her own self... and that is concerning and a red flag....

what did she say yesterday? that the first priority is not to slander her?

no sorry BD the first priority is to find this child... Hailey

it is not to defend drug habits, hide them, lie about them...

it is not about one single thing but finding this kid.

sorry for the rant but she holds key evidence into the mind of the man who may have done this and SHE IS PROTECTING HIM? WHY?

MOO

((pass me a beer!))

http://www.laborlawtalk.com/archive/index.php/t-59280.html

It appears that in Texas, while a child can file a preference with the court, the judge has the final word on who the child will live with.

While this is true, it is a very rare occasion that CPS removes a child from it's Mother and then when they do, any and everything is done to reunite them. It is overwhelmingly sad how many children are given back to, by all accounts, unfit Mothers.

BO told NG yesterday that she was a secretary and secretaries at a hospital/nursing home typically work business hours: Monday-Friday from either 8 am - 4 pm, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm, or 9 am -5 pm.

Secretaries don't work 12-hour rotating shifts like nurses do.

BO and SA withdrew cash from the ATM machine before 7 pm on dec 27 so if she is working as a secretary, this could explain why she wasn't still at work.

I think a local confirmed with us that BD works in a hospital not a nursing home.

Some have said that she's a unit secretary, and working 7-3 hospital shifts would explain why she left so early.

BO told NG yesterday that she was a secretary and secretaries at a hospital/nursing home typically work business hours: Monday-Friday from either 8 am - 4 pm, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm, or 9 am -5 pm.

Secretaries don't work 12-hour rotating shifts like nurses do.

BO and SA withdrew cash from the ATM machine before 7 pm on dec 27 so if she is working as a secretary, this could explain why she wasn't still at work.

I think a local confirmed with us that BD works in a hospital not a nursing home.
it has been reported previously that she was on 12 hour shifts... and her leaving time reflects that!

I am an open heart nurse... all of our unit clerks work on the same 12 hour rotations.. we NEED THEM~ this is another lie imhoo..

she left EARLY THAT DAY!

Or just in case he's found innocent.

Yep, she even talked about him coming back to the house after this whole Hailey thing is cleared up, even though SA was already widely suspected of involvement.

Btw, love your tag line "In Sparky We Trust". But, stay away from my man:crazy: Would seriously love to see Sparky or someone from LE on NG soon..

On my second viewing of NG (yeah I'm weird like that) and BD stated that SA was 25, no wait a minute, 26 yo and that she is 33. So, how long have they been together??? 2 1/2 to 3 years....I really can't remember at this point. What I'm getting at in a round about sort of way is what age were they when they first got together???

OMG....i've been listening to BD waaaaay to long, I'm starting to sound like her. lol

BTW......I still think BD is involved in her daughter's disappearance and she comes across as a liar and looks like she's high on something. (Not qualified as a drug expert)

JMO/MOO and all that stuff.....

I think she meant CD covered the hole to keep the dogs out. Most older homes like that will have an access to get underneath.
We have to keep our access blocked so the dogs and cats don't damage the heating vents.

IMO..S went to work, clocked in, then immediately left...To establish an alibi...then went back to the house...The LE will soon have most of the pieces to make an arrest...
It caught my attention tonight that BD kept saying H was Not At The House....as others here on WS has already commented on...WHY?..IMO..H may be under the house..If the vehicles yielded no evidence, perhaps H is STILL IN/UNDER the house..
IMO..NG and MK..are trying to keep BD talking...amid all the suspicion...perhaps the LE can figure out what she is Not telling them....IMO...MK is playing along with NG...
IMO...She appears calm for a missing daughter that could have met with foul play by her boyfriend...She doesn't have much reaction to the possibilities of what could have happened to H...., but could be medicated..She tries to act..."in the dark" TOO MUCH..and makes herself unbelievable to me...I need much more factual information...
IMO..also...for the boyfriend to claim she was "promiscuous" (sp?)..suggests he found some "sexyness" and attractiveness about her...IMO...and was AWARE of it...and could also be a defense..(if guilty) that she "came on" to him when he told the LE that...
all in my own opinion

I don't know what to think of this case.

In every case it seem that either the parent or if there is a boyfriend is seen as a suspect and we have seen that turn out to be all wrong.

If they found no evidence in their vehicles well this just may be another case where a predator struck quickly and took another child.

The police have said they have SEVERAL persons of interest. I find that extremely intriguing. Just who was hanging around at BDs home?

Imo, both of them let HD have way to much freedom and didnt take the time to keep uo with what she did or who she was with. Were they letting her be around some savory characters?

I find the mother's demeanor quite odd. Don't know what it is but there seems to be a disconnect somehow. Like she is hiding something.....something about the goings on that she was a part of ......maybe.

IMO

While this is true, it is a very rare occasion that CPS removes a child from it's Mother and then when they do, any and everything is done to reunite them. It is overwhelmingly sad how many children are given back to, by all accounts, unfit Mothers.
I don't doubt that one bit! That is a national problem. I've seen it happen up here in WallyWorldLand way way too many times...often with heart-breaking results.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx