TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO..S went to work, clocked in, then immediately left...To establish an alibi...then went back to the house...The LE will soon have most of the pieces to make an arrest...
It caught my attention tonight that BD kept saying H was Not At The House....as others here on WS has already commented on...WHY?..IMO..H may be under the house..If the vehicles yielded no evidence, perhaps H is STILL IN/UNDER the house..
IMO..NG and MK..are trying to keep BD talking...amid all the suspicion...perhaps the LE can figure out what she is Not telling them....IMO...MK is playing along with NG...
IMO...She appears calm for a missing daughter that could have met with foul play by her boyfriend...She doesn't have much reaction to the possibilities of what could have happened to H...., but could be medicated..She tries to act..."in the dark" TOO MUCH..and makes herself unbelieveable to me...I need much more factual information...
IMO..also...for the boyfriend to claim she was "promiscuis" (sp?)..suggests he found some "sexyness" and attractiveness about her...IMO...and was AWARE of it...and could also be a defense..(if guilty) that she "came on" to him when he told the LE that...
all in my own opinion

Here are my thoughts....BD is scared to death, so here is a list of some of what I think she is scared of...not in any particular order.

1. Losing her job

2. Losing her Son

3. With #1 in mind...Losing her home

4. Losing her child support for either child if they are living elsewhere or never found

5. The fact is that SA has already been documented with a police report to have said he would kill her and and Hailey, so I think that after living with him for somewhere between 4 months and say 3 years that she is very well aware of the temperament of this man, and I think it has finally sunk into her head that he has followed thru on part of that threat and has killed her Daughter, after all if SA was wanting to hurt CD emotionally then he would be able to kill 2 birds with 1 stone, If he did rape or molest Hailey before killing her, then that was 1 bird for him, and now seeing what this is doing to CD well there is bird 2...

I as many of the others on here for days have been trying to figure out if when BD is answering a question from NG and she is looking all around and playing word gymnastics if this is something she has been doing because she has been involved or if it is because is is trying really hard not to say something the wrong way, as to not bring SA to her own doorstep again and he could just as easily take out DD or BD or both, heck if he is going to prison for 1 and he is really that evil he may as well get the other 2, that may have been the only reason that she was keeping any kind of text going on with him is because then she could keep him at bay as well as show LE what he was saying to her...

6. Losing her freedom and spending time in Prison....

Regardless of which from above you pick I can't help but think that she is Scared to Death.

Please feel free to add to the list if you can think of anything I have missed.

Well, she should have thought of all of that before inviting a predator to her home.

I'm too irritated after watching NG,I'll be quiet and stop deleting my posts.

Guys, just a question as to what would be considered a pill popper?

See, I have an anxiety/panic disorder and take xanax regularly... half of a 0,25 mg dose a day. It's a very small amount. I also take an anti-depressant for my anxiety. Would I be considered a pill popper because I take prescription medication??

No. If all your taking is 2 prescription pills a day, I would call you a lightweight and under 40 years of age.:crazy:

Guys, just a question as to what would be considered a pill popper?

See, I have an anxiety/panic disorder and take xanax regularly... half of a 0,25 mg dose a day. It's a very small amount. I also take an anti-depressant for my anxiety. Would I be considered a pill popper because I take prescription medication??

I don't think that is what the posters meant. You have a legitimate reason and a prescription. Billie has admitted that she is taking multiple pills and the dates and reasons that she gives tend to change daily, making it look like she takes multiple RX's without a legitimate reason at times. Also, according to the Affidavits she admitted to purchasing illegal narcotics, so I think all of that added together leads some of us to think of her as possibly having a problem with prescription meds. I think of a pill popper as people that take a drug without a diagnosis or RX for the purpose of getting high. JMHO.

so does that translate to she's been calling and texting him and he won't respond?

I think that is why we see more fire tonight. Looks like he pulled the plug IMO. I want to see what happends if SA's attorney makes a statement blaming BD for Hailey's disapperance. I think we would hear a lot more than we are now.

IMO of what the grandmother stated that Hailey was scared of SA, I believe that is true and it was a few years ago. I think that the more SA was around the more comfortable she became with him. It does seem that HD never became completly comfortable with him.

I suspect that the getting a little closer to him was part of the grooming, he was getting her to trust him a little at time however making her scared to tell anyone that she was non trusting of him.

There are little girls and boys right now as we speak being molested in their own home, right under the parents nose. The parent doesnt know at time for years and years later. This is the way that these sicko's work. They do not want anyone to know.. IMO he wouldnt just atttempt to have sex with the little girl. It was somthing that had been happening slow and steady for a while. I think that this time she may have fought back or said she would tell on him.
I do not even think that her friends would know this was going on. I have friends years back that later on in out adult years told me of some things that were going on in their home.. i think back to when i was a teen and think.. that was one of my best friends how could i have NOT of known or why didnt she tell me back then.

In his indication that she was a good girl then stating she may have slept around a little.. why would he say that or have reason to say that. IF in fact he thought that he would of mentioned it to BD previous. I think he said that for the fact that in his mind she was sleeping around with him.. that is HIS mind saying sleeping around making her the quilty party.. in reality what he calls sleeping around we call RAPE.

I 100% think that SA did somthing horrible to HD. I think that he knows that he is on borrowed time and that perhaps he may even become scared and depressed and take his own life.. I hope they get him behind bars where he belongs and not give him the chance to take the coward's way out.

I agree with most of what you've said, except I don't see him getting depressed or suicidal. I see him enjoying the same type of notoriety his hero murderers did... The suppressed smile on his face the first time we ever saw him talking about Hailey on Nancy Grace was eery and made him suspicious to the masses from the get go. This guy's digging this whole scene, imo.

Hailey Dunn's Grandmother Condemns Shawn Adkins
POSTED: 9:08 pm CST January 13, 2011

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26489013/detail.html

Article includes short video with grandma. She's so upset. I feel terrible for her.

I do too.. Granny has that, "I know whats going on here" expression about her.. this is getting more and more tragic as the days go on and on.. and on..

Here are my thoughts....BD is scared to death, so here is a list of some of what I think she is scared of...not in any particular order.

1. Losing her job

2. Losing her Son

3. With #1 in mind...Losing her home

4. Losing her child support for either child if they are living elsewhere or never found

5. The fact is that SA has already been documented with a police report to have said he would kill her and and Hailey, so I think that after living with him for somewhere between 4 months and say 3 years that she is very well aware of the temperament of this man, and I think it has finally sunk into her head that he has followed thru on part of that threat and has killed her Daughter, after all if SA was wanting to hurt CD emotionally then he would be able to kill 2 birds with 1 stone, If he did rape or molest Hailey before killing her, then that was 1 bird for him, and now seeing what this is doing to CD well there is bird 2...

I as many of the others on here for days have been trying to figure out if when BD is answering a question from NG and she is looking all around and playing word gymnastics if this is something she has been doing because she has been involved or if it is because is is trying really hard not to say something the wrong way, as to not bring SA to her own doorstep again and he could just as easily take out DD or BD or both, heck if he is going to prison for 1 and he is really that evil he may as well get the other 2, that may have been the only reason that she was keeping any kind of text going on with him is because then she could keep him at bay as well as show LE what he was saying to her...

6. Losing her freedom and spending time in Prison....

Regardless of which from above you pick I can't help but think that she is Scared to Death.

Please feel free to add to the list if you can think of anything I have missed.

I absolutely agree with all these points, but what blows my mind is that I don't hear her fear for Hailey: that she may be being held against her will, hurt, scared, cold, hungry, crying and praying for her mom to rescue her! Where is her urgency, her panic? :banghead:

I don't believe she is under the house.

Sorry if this has been talked about as I am 40 pages behind! But has there been any speculation that SA might have needed something from his work to help dispose of the body? Or what other reasons he may have had for going to work and leaving after the soda other than putting in face time?

It doesn't sound like he was worried that people saw him leave though, that leads me to some other reason for him being there. Did he dump the body somewhere around there, get something he needed from his workplace or was he just out of it after killing her and went through the motions of going to work and then realized he needed to leave, go back and dispose of her?

This whole going to work for 10 minutes is what confuses me. Did whatever happen actually happen Monday morning? Did he drive to work with some sick fantasy/scenario in his head and when he got to work it just wouldn't leave? and knowing Mom was at work and DD was out of this house that this was his opportunity and he didn't want to miss it?

No. If all your taking is 2 prescription pills a day, I would call you a lightweight and under 40 years of age.:crazy:

Ha... 25mg Zoloft and 0.125 xanax... 23 and 98lbs... You are correct =]

I just feel bad for taking prescription medication sometimes... specially being so young so I get scared when people talk about pill poppers... I don't want to be one but my brain needs the meds and my doctor and family is completely for it. And it helps me. So yeah... I was about to come off them but had a big anxiety attack after a long trip for NYE... Ugh, I hate anxiety. I'm glad I'm not considered a pill popper though.

How many time has she said "It's not feeling good to me", or something similar?

See, what I see Billie doing is trying not to say too much bad stuff about SA, just in case he is innocent, so she can get him back...

bringing the last post over here since the thread closed.

So is BD a nurse now or a unit secretary? I thought someone said she lost her license, which is not that easy a thing to accomplish. IMO, she's a follower and was doing whatever her boyfriend wanted with the gory true crime stuff and even drugs, but she doesn't look like much of a druggie at all. The boyfriend has a scott peterson look. The eyes don't match the face and mouth when he's talking.

BO told NG yesterday that she was a secretary and secretaries at a hospital/nursing home typically work business hours: Monday-Friday from either 8 am - 4 pm, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm, or 9 am -5 pm.

Secretaries don't work 12-hour rotating shifts like nurses do.

BO and SA withdrew cash from the ATM machine before 7 pm on dec 27 so if she is working as a secretary, this could explain why she wasn't at work.

I think a local confirmed with us that BD works in a hospital not a nursing home.

Yes, there are guardian ad litems, but I don't believe they're used if cps decides to remove a child.

My son had one the entire time he was in foster care with me, she was appointed 10 days after removal form his Bio. home

Yes, there are guardian ad litems, but I don't believe they're used if cps decides to remove a child.

In Florida we are not part of CPS...we are assigned to children who DO get removed from a home. Also to any child who's parents are in trouble with the law or are going through a terrible custody battle.

We listen to the child's wishes. But the parents sure do try to get us to side with them! I just listen to what they have to say...Then tell the judge what the child says. Because that is what I am supposed to do.

During the whole Hailegh Cummings case I was blown away that a Guardian ad Litem was not assigned to her little brother. But that may have happened when Ron went to jail and Crystal petitioned the court for custody of ButterBean! I sure hope so!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member