TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
APNewsBreak: Mom's boyfriend says he had nothing to do with disappearance of Texas teen
http://www.startribune.com/nation/113601019.html?elr=KArks:DCiUMEaPc:UiD3aPc:_Yyc:aUoD3aPc:_o8P77Ur

:furious::furious:

Also, this is interesting:

"When I asked him to leave the house, he was just crying a lot, saying `You know me. You know I love you and David,'" Hailey's 16-year-old brother, Dunn said. "'You know that I would never hurt you.'"

He never mentioned he loved Hailey in that sentence.

ETA: Or rather in BD's comment, she never mentioned Hailey.

I also saw the videos last night. And now I firmly believe SA & BD are both guilty of whatever happened to HD. And it won't surprise me at all if a recording exists.

JMO/MOO and all that stuff.....

Closer....don't you think its odd that in this video from today, Billie spoke directly to Shawn...but not Hailey? That absolutely amazes me. No plea for Hailey to come home, or hold on.

Even if she's on meds for anxiety, I don't think Billie's flat affect is within the normal range of expected behavior. What say you?

I don't buy the anxiety meds defense. They might make you seem flat to a degree, but they wouldn't stop you from talking about or to your daughter. The ONLY time she says ANYTHING about Hailey is when she is lead into it by whoever she is talking to......she wants to talk about her reputation, Shawn, blah blah blah blah........never Hailey unless someone tells her to. That's not normal. Not a bit.

http://www.kwes.com/Global/story.asp?S=13834651

Clint did mention that on New Years he was still living across the way from Billie and that he did not see a party going on, he did see cars but not a party. Clint also told NewsWest 9, he did not get along very well with Shawn Adkins and he said that in one instance he and Shawn got in to a fight. Clint does not want to blame anyone or point any fingers, all he wants is for his daughter to come home.

Clint also said that when his daughter comes back, he plans on making sure she comes to live with him.

Clint would not have had to worry about Hailey being exposed to SA if Billie had not moved him into the home. I don't know what Clint's legal status as far as Hailey is, of course I wish he had moved her out. But he shouldn't have had to, because Billie should have gotten the message that he was bad news a year ago.

I agree with you, BD is fully responsible and guilty of child endangerment (at the very least). Based on what we know now, imo CD holds a lesser degree of responsibility in this tragedy because he knew about the volatility and his mom told him about Hailey's fear of SA lurking around her at night. His mom couldn't remember what his response was when she told him (but she remembered exactly what Hailey said), so I'm assuming it couldn't have been a very strong reaction. I could be wrong about that, but we've heard nothing to the contrary except that he looked over at the house a lot (he said that on NG). If it turns out that CD did try to intervene and protect Hailey and he was absolutely blocked, then I'd say he has no level of responsibility whatsoever. It may be that he was working with his mom to get Hailey out of there, but we don't know that and CD recently says he's not looking at BD and Shawn right now. I hope he did everything in his power (for his own sake); I think he feels devastated that this happened right under his nose (he's searching, he's telling Hailey she can live with him now...). He hasn't been publicly cleared by LE yet, but I suspect they've ruled out any involvement. JMO - sorry, I get the sense it's not a popular one!

Closer....don't you think its odd that in this video from today, Billie spoke directly to Shawn...but not Hailey? That absolutely amazes me. No plea for Hailey to come home, or hold on.

Even if she's on meds for anxiety, I don't think Billie's flat affect is within the normal range of expected behavior. What say you?

I think it's quite ODD and SUSPICIOUS that she clearly stated that she only wants him to talk "if he has nothing to hide"......I would think most innocent people would want the POI to talk no matter what, ESPECIALLY if they had something to hide!!!!

jmo

This thread will be closing in about 10 minutes so we can continue in a fresh new thread.

i feel like we're missing something here. idk its starting to feel too cut and dry. imo

I pray we get a Hailey thread. It's so nice on other established threads to go on and read the news. I just trudged through 22 pages trying to stay updated from today. So SA is now being called a suspect instead of a POI. I saw the video of BD. Anything else I need to know? I was here last night so I know all about downstairs. Thanks, oh and Happy Birthday TEH!:woohoo:

I think it's quite ODD and SUSPICIOUS that she clearly stated that she only wants him to talk "if he has nothing to hide"......I would think most innocent people would want the POI to talk no matter what, ESPECIALLY if they had something to hide!!!!

jmo

I just watched it and I so agree, strange wording for sure.

I don't buy the anxiety meds defense. They might make you seem flat to a degree, but they wouldn't stop you from talking about or to your daughter. The ONLY time she says ANYTHING about Hailey is when she is lead into it by whoever she is talking to......she wants to talk about her reputation, Shawn, blah blah blah blah........never Hailey unless someone tells her to. That's not normal. Not a bit.

When we went through a tragedy here I was prescribed xanax, and yes at the time I took more than I should have. I still only focused on MY CHILD. My affect was anything but flat, I was STILL a mess...but I did what needed to be done, with a vengence.

APNewsBreak: Mom's boyfriend says he had nothing to do with disappearance of Texas teen
http://www.startribune.com/nation/113601019.html?elr=KArks:DCiUMEaPc:UiD3aPc:_Yyc:aUoD3aPc:_o8P77Ur

:furious::furious:

Also, this is interesting:

He never mentioned he loved Hailey in that sentence.

ETA: Or rather in BD's comment, she never mentioned Hailey.

BBM....The fact he is saying he had nothing to do with H's disappearance..Is this statement why he "failed" his LD test????

imo..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member