TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #22

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
SEEms to me,there was a TV interview with a AA young man who said he saw HD in the back yard on the phone. He was the next door neighbor.I think his name was Charlie. It was early in the investigation.

Yes, I remember seeing that video, also! I remember there was a fence behind the man and it looked kind of tall (6 ft. or so) and I wondered if that was the fence, and if it was I thought that he would have to be right at the fence, standing on his toes, looking over to be able to see anything. (JMHO)

SEEms to me,there was a TV interview with a AA young man who said he saw HD in the back yard on the phone. He was the next door neighbor.I think his name was Charlie. It was early in the investigation.

IIRC, his statement was a vague, yeah she goes back there and talks on the phone all the time. But he said nothing about that day.

Also, interesting to note in this video, BD says she has NOT been staying at home. Most interesting....

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=331666

Just noticed on this video that there is a black truck in front of the house (BD's house) during her interview outside.

In the video, "Who is Shawn Adkins" they show a black truck in front of his mother's house and mention that it is "believed to be" SA's truck. That stuck out to me, because he was said to be driving BD's car before/they shared a car.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=331686

I am sure that SA isn't at BD's house at this point, but just something that I picked up on. Curious who the truck belongs to though.

i just find it so odd that sa did not seem scared of or concerned about clint's close presence. One would think that having the father across the street would protect the poor child, especially with a big brother in the home as well.
So i guess i am questioning clint's level of responsibility for his kid. How could he be so close, and yet so far?

huh?????

I don't think this has been mentioned-just gonna throw it out there and see if I'm alone in this way of thinking.....

BD knows SA is a suspect...she's been told by investigators he WILL NOT cooperate and he will not talk to them. She goes on air and when asked if she has anything to say to him-in a nutshell says help clear this up, etc.

Now I can't help but think if this were me....I had been dating this man for 3 years-moved him into my home-etc. Nobody-not le not my family-noone could keep me from going directly to him face to face and demanding he cooperate. I would not quit. I have said it on here before regarding this case-I'm seeing a mom just quit...and I don't get it!!!!!!!

BBM

I think that BD has never been safer in her life. I'm sure LE is always close at hand if you know what I mean. :wink:

Yep, they are watching her and watching him. I don't think they're going to give them much chance to mess with the other.

Lying, period, is not in her best interest because LE is ears open to every thing she says, to them and to the public. If she lies to the public, it will not go unnoticed by LE.

Nor will it go unnoticed by a judge and jury. She will be considered "uncredible"

This is day 18. Day 18. She has had time to come to grips with the possibility that he might have done something to her daughter. If she's not guilty of something herself...she would have already accepted it and be trying to do everything she can to find her daughter. She's not. She is however worried about what people think about her and pondering whether to take SA back or not..........pppffftttt. WHAT ABOUT HAILEY, when is she going to put her first? Honestly the only other case I can remember someone digging in like this is CA. Most parents when hit over and over with evidence someone is involved with their child's disappearance accepts it and acts accordingly.

Oh I don't know teh, we all just watched a very similar scenario work itself through and the parent of the missing child actually ended up marrying the person who saw the missing child last and who LE suspects knows exactly what happened to the missing child. I couldn't resist.:innocent:

I went back and listened twice. I think she said that is why he hasn't been staying here. The reporting was asking her what she thought about SA being a suspect.

Well we established this morning that I needed stronger glasses, so to find out tonight that I need hearing aids........eh, no big surprise. :floorlaugh:

Also, interesting to note in this video, BD says she has NOT been staying at home. Most interesting....

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=331666

Closer....don't you think its odd that in this video from today, Billie spoke directly to Shawn...but not Hailey? That absolutely amazes me. No plea for Hailey to come home, or hold on.

Even if she's on meds for anxiety, I don't think Billie's flat affect is within the normal range of expected behavior. What say you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member