TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to sign off, just throwing my 2 cents in and not directed at anyone.

LE has a reason to search that landfill IMHO.

They got info from somewhere or they deducted that they needed to search it. JMHO.

They wouldn't just search the entire landfill by hand and with dogs. It is usually done in grids. Those grids would be mapped out with the dump managment company so that the grid would encompass refuse orginating from a certain and specific area(s).JMHO.

If the dogs are indeed alerting on the scent of human remains it is too coincidental to me JMHO.

They may not even be focusing their search on human remains at this time. We dont' know what exactly they are searching for, or where what they are searching for originated from...JMHO.

I do wonder if LE got crediable info to take them out to search the landfill? JMHO.

Also, whatever they are looking for~ if they don't locate it (or her) doesn't mean it's (or she) isn't there. Nursie brought up a good example another is the Zahra case where the mattress wasn't located during the search because it was located outside of a grid.

All JMHO.

Whew, you guys are moving so fast it's hard to keep up! Been reading along as I have time in the evenings. I've enjoyed reading all your opinions, what a smart and diverse group of sleuthers. If only LE could harness the collective brain power here!

ITA Kat, I think LE has a reason to search the landfill that is not just to exclude the possibility something may have ended up there. I've been in the Solid Waste Industry for many years. Not in collection, but Landfills and Transfer Stations.

One thing I wanted to point out; The grid search method is only going to be as good as the data supplied. What I mean is, most landfills keep some sort of records on daily fill sequences. For instance we record fill elevation coordinates daily (GPS) in our manager's log. If our site were approached and we were asked where waste was placed on a specific day, we could easily do that based on our records. However, not all facilities record that info on a daily basis. Kind of what Kat was talking about in the Zahra case, the mattress was not in the *grid*.

The machine at the landfill which is excavating the waste is not a backhoe, but an excavator. If they utilize a dog and that particular piece of equipment they should be able to make quick progress.

God bless Hailey, I am just heartsick. So many adults failed her ...

• Hailey's mother, Billie Dunn, says live-in boyfriend Shawn Adkins is fired from his job after some sort of blow-up <what time did Billie find out about the job blow up?>
  • Affidavits show Adkins arrived to work in Snyder at 6 a.m. and left without saying anything at 6:10 a.m.
  • Adkins tells authorities he went straight to his mother's home in Big Spring. However, cell phone records show Adkins phone was used at 6:35 a.m. and 6:56 a.m. in Colorado City. <so SA went back to Colorado City to grab Hailey? Why else would he lie?>
  • Nearly a dozen call were made from Adkins' phone in the Big Spring area from 9:38 a.m. to 2:40 p.m. <Could have SA brought Hailey back then to Mom's house?>
  • A neighbor reportedly sees Hailey talking on the phone in her backyard around noon. <is the neighbor CERTAIN of this?>
  • Adkins tells authorities comes home at 3 p.m.
  • Hailey tells him at 3:15 p.m. that she is going to her dad’s, then to Mary Beth’s for a sleepover, but neither Clint nor Mary Beth see or hear from her.
  • Adkins and Dunn withdraw $140 from an ATM in Snyder Monday evening. Affidavits say the money was used to purchase illegal narcotics

What if... SA went to work intending to meet someone there and get drugs from them - and found that they weren't there. Perhaps needing a "fix" then turned around and went home to contact other dealers he knew? Hailey could have walked in on a "deal" or SA using - and threatened to go to the police or tell her dad.

[*]A neighbor reportedly sees Hailey talking on the phone in her backyard around noon. <is the neighbor CERTAIN of this?>

Apparently there was no sighting. LE cannot verify any witness sighting took place. I think that SA made up that story to cover himself.

I agree that he probably went back home and nabbed Hailey early that morning and took her back to his moms house. Poor child.

BBM
Thank you for confirming this. I have been thinking about this for 2 days. First I thought he took her the night before, but now that the cell pings have verified his whereabouts we can confirm that he returned to C City in the AM. This is enough to abduct Hailey and take her up to Big Springs. Is there confirmation that the dogs have searched around the mother's home at all?

I saw some of those videos last night. He is a psycho. He scared me .
I could see why Hailey would be scared enough to run somewhere and hide from them. If there is a slight chance that she could be hiding does Billie really think going public and saying she doesnt know what her future with SA is yet would bring Hailey home? She just as good as said she will take him back if he didnt hurt Hailey.

Also, interesting to note in this video, BD says she has NOT been staying at home. Most interesting....

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=331666

That is interesting.

BD's friend said on the other thread (the parking lot) when I asked her about BD's mother, that BD's mother is staying with BD. I assumed that meant at BD's home.

Plus, you'd think she would want to stay at home, just in case HD came home. I haven't read the article yet, I'll go read that before forming an opinion though.

Only a liar would lie at a time like this. IMO

And instead of lying and being vague, she should just put her cards on the table and tell the police everything she knows about whatsisname. Now is the time to throw him under the bus because if they find a body she won't have too many more chances.

Dunn doesn't know what her future will with Adkins will be.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=331666

*thud.

OMG, she was given a chance to say anything... anything she'd like to add.... and she had nothing to say. Billie~ PLEA FOR HAILEY!!!!!! Please do this, make me believe that you care!!!!!! Having nothing else to say, just made me start bawling, how could you run out of words and not even say her name???? :confused::anguish:

BBM
Thank you for confirming this. I have been thinking about this for 2 days. First I thought he took her the night before, but now that the cell pings have verified his whereabouts we can confirm that he returned to C City in the AM. This is enough to abduct Hailey and take her up to Big Springs. Is there confirmation that the dogs have searched around the mother's home at all?

SEEms to me,there was a TV interview with a AA young man who said he saw HD in the back yard on the phone. He was the next door neighbor.I think his name was Charlie. It was early in the investigation.

OMG, she was given a chance to say anything... anything she'd like to add.... and she had nothing to say. Billie~ PLEA FOR HAILEY!!!!!! Please do this, make me believe that you care!!!!!! Having nothing else to say, just made me start bawling, how could you run out of words and not even say her name???? :confused::anguish:

Yeah, it's the all about Billie show fo shizzle.

I am no fan of BD but hear me out with what I am about to say...When you are being interviewed by a LE for a possible homicide investigation they will tell you we aren't the dope police we don't care what you were doing we just want the truth, so then the person says yea we went to buy drugs (explains money out of ATM and where it went) but that person would not think that within days the press would have that on blast for all to know....Now stay with me, from the video's I have seen of SA it seems that he runs with a rough crowd (to say the least) and now the press has just told your drug dealer that you have turned a dime on them, so I can imagine that at that point you would really rather not go on a nation news program and say yea we were in Scurry County buying illegal drugs the night my daughter went missing.....I certainly would not want to pizz off a drug dealer and have them come after me or anyone else in my family....
Ok now about the comment BD made about her future with SA, I can only surmise from that comment that she loves SA more than she does her daughter and I am sure that Hailey has know that for a long time, for God's sake if she is willing to say that to the public you can only imagine how that poor child felt.

BBM

I think that BD has never been safer in her life. I'm sure LE is always close at hand if you know what I mean. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx