TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Billie was being very careful about what she said about SA when she was on NG as if she was thinking ahead to the future of their relationship, almost as though she feels Hailey is already gone, but does not want to have to lose SA as well...

and maybe insurance he keeps his mouth shut...for now. imo
She has been OVERLY careful what she says about him,if ya ask me.

A few pages back someone asked if SA's Grandmother had been named in MSM.

I am positive that I saw a newspaper interview with her. I was one or two threads ago. I was "Speed Reading" trying to catch up...LOL I thought to myself that it was cool because we could steuth her. Anyway, I did not stop long enought to write her name down. I am so mad at myself. Sorry... I do remember that it was not Adkins! I spent a few minutes looking for it...but I don't remember which news station it was on. I think it was the one by Associated Press. Still could not find it on Google.

Isn't Redcat or Straycat a news paper reporter for BigCounty. Maybe they recall the article.

I sure do wish we had a forum on Hailey Dunn...then all I would have to do is look through the thread for MSM reports. Going back and rereading all of the threads for the last several days would take forever! Does anyone else recall seeing the interview with SA's Grandmother?

Dear God...PLEASE Bring Hailey Home Alive!!

Look in the Hailey Dunn Media Links thread

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=124057"]TX TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, missing! Media Links**No Discussion** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

She told LE it was for narcotics, I am really confused as to why it matters that she lied to the public as if we have tripped her up.

far as i can tell she wants her friends/family/neighbors/colleagues to think she doesn't do drugs. And that is my worst case scenario on it. Best case is she got gas groceries and a few drugs so it is only half a lie.

Oh right...silly me....:innocent:

She has a reputation to uphold! :floorlaugh:

YIKES!!!....this is a man who suppossedly threatened her life, now is suspicion on him for harm/missing/ of her daughter who was afraid of him, and she still isn't "ready" to let him "go"....YIKES!!!...and YIKES..AGAIN...moo

I think Billie D has no way of communicating with SA now except through the media. I don't think she's under his spell (calling him an idiot, as her friend has done on this site, is an insult to idiots). She wasn't after him for his brains, imo. She knows he's going down and she doesn't want him to spill her involvement and take her down with him. I think she's trying to manipulate him (imagine that) into staying loyal to her and balancing that with publicly looking like she is distancing herself from him. Tightrope..

OH GOD GUYS IT"S OFFICIAL!!!! Nancy Grace number one Fan Girl right here. :seeya::floorlaugh:

Nancy's show is going to be taped I think. Last night following her show at 8:00 the producers were on Facebook asking people to call in. This was at 9:00 so I am pretty sure it is taped tonight.

Nancy Grace Fan Girl Here! :p

Taken from Defence Lawyer Ray G's Facebook wall. I was right the show is taped tonight so that is why Hailey isn't be covered. . :floorlaugh:

Raymond V Giudice said:
Raymond V Giudice thank you levi, we taped a show for friday night, and it was a battle royal, check it out and let me know how it goes!

and maybe insurance he keeps his mouth shut...for now. imo
She has been OVERLY careful what she says about him,if ya ask me.

BD probably knows that if she squeels on SA......he will come after her or he will squeel on her and it will all be over and they both will be in jail.....MOO

Sarx:

How long does it take to train a dog properly for this type of SAR?

Are dogs chosen as puppies for this particular specialty?

TIA!
~Mish

Generally speaking for most types of SAR work you are looking at a minimum of 18 months and more often 24.

Yes, often puppies are chosen to become a working dog, but I wouldn't feel comfortable saying that you can tell as a puppy what they are meant to do, only that they have a propensity to be a working dog. You can also take older dogs (junior dogs) and train them. Some of the best working dogs come from shelters and rescues where families have given them up cuz they were just too much too handle (as working dogs often are). But given the time it takes a dog and the investment both financially and on your calendar, you don't really want to start training a dog at 5. By the time you get certified you would only get a couple of years out of them before having to retire them. Make sense?

I think, from my experience, that there are several ways to lie. You can avoid telling the truth....you can directly, flat out lie....or you can tell different versions of a story to different people and confuse everyone. By confusing everyone, things get so muddled that it becomes impossible to sort out...and this is what I think Billie is doing.

I have seen a drug-induced flat affect. I don't think this is what we are seeing. Her entire body language is becoming increasingly suggestive of lying. I think that she felt confident in the beginning. She put things out there and they were partly true so she could pull it off. But with more time and stress and publicity, it becomes more difficult to hold up. You get confused by your own lies...such as, "I don't even know when I got the prescriptions, " or "All I know is Hailey is not at her house." Who can argue with these statements?

Look on the bottle, check with your "pharmacy," and get the date. And you are right, Hailey is not at her house. Does this sound like a mama? Heck no! Don't know one mama who would talk like this....

Very good points! My first alert was when I caught the video of SA in the beginning and he said - "I would never hurt that little girl". He sounds just like Misty Croslin. IMO this case very much is like this, as Billie is drug induced and really has no recollection of what is happening. I think the way she stares at the camera, is like a deer caught in the headlights. She may very well have lost her daughter from SA, but golly she will lose her son too, and she knows it. IMO

I think, from my experience, that there are several ways to lie. You can avoid telling the truth....you can directly, flat out lie....or you can tell different versions of a story to different people and confuse everyone. By confusing everyone, things get so muddled that it becomes impossible to sort out...and this is what I think Billie is doing.

I have seen a drug-induced flat affect. I don't think this is what we are seeing. Her entire body language is becoming increasingly suggestive of lying. I think that she felt confident in the beginning. She put things out there and they were partly true so she could pull it off. But with more time and stress and publicity, it becomes more difficult to hold up. You get confused by your own lies...such as, "I don't even know when I got the prescriptions, " or "All I know is Hailey is not at her house." Who can argue with these statements?

Look on the bottle, check with your "pharmacy," and get the date. And you are right, Hailey is not at her house. Does this sound like a mama? Heck no! Don't know one mama who would talk like this....

Yahtzee - well said!

BD probably knows that if she squeels on SA......he will come after her or he will squeel on her and it will all be over and they both will be in jail.....MOO

Bingo.. Imo all loyalty will be over as soon as he's arrested. I still think she's the brains & manipulative one of the pair. imo

I don't know what the nearest county with 500,000 is, but I know for a fact that Taylor, Nolan, Mitchell or Scurry none have even close to that population. It would be my guess that the nearest county with that many people would probably be in the Ft Worth area. JMO.

Taylor County is a county located in the U.S. state of Texas. In 2000, its population was 126,555.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taylor_County,_Texas
BBM

I lived in Abilene and I can tell you that the place has grown since 2000.

I don't know what the nearest county with 500,000 is, but I know for a fact that Taylor, Nolan, Mitchell or Scurry none have even close to that population. It would be my guess that the nearest county with that many people would probably be in the Ft Worth area. JMO.

I am in Lubbock County pop aprox 270,000+ and we have a ME office

I think they might cut BD a deal because she is Hailey's mother, if she will just stop all the denial and trying to "reason" with him.

Now that looks ominous. The dozen people are standing around one particular circle of debris, all looking at it and from the picture, it doesn't look any larger than the backhoe/tractor. Why would so many be in a circle?

This may have already been posted but I blew up the pic and actually each person has a rake and is raking out a portion of the dumped trash and each one is concentrating on his portion--they aren't all looking at the same thing or same area.

then i will keep my opinions to myself, sorry for bothering everyone.

Please don't. Everyones opinions including yours are valued here and deserve to be expressed. You are not bothering anyone. Personally, I enjoy the differences of opinion. It leads to good sleuthing. Everyones emotions are really high right now with this case. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx