TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She is talking to him through the media.....hurl. And my answer is #2. She is afraid he is gonna role on her. But what I am beginning to wonder, is what else might they be covering? And it's not just drugs - that's already out there.

Abilene Therapist Weighs in on Shocking Adkins Videos

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=331676

"What it looked like to me was two kids were playing trying to act as if they were bad," says Dr. Marc Orner.

Orner watched both videos and doesn't believe the contents pose an inherent threat to anyone,"Of course, anybody can all of a sudden act out and do something violent, but something like that just looks like some kids are trying to be stupid."

Whether or not these videos have anything to do with the disappearance of Hailey Dunn, Dr. Orner says they likely will be a useful tool for law enforcement, "They would use that to try and get a better understanding of the individual and it would give them something to answer more questions."

Dr. Orner also adds that people should not pass judgement on these two videos because there could be more even more incriminating ones or that these could completely harmless.

I didn't like BD's statements or diversion of statements about her pain pills. The DEA records everytime someone receives a controlled substance by a doctor. All you have to do is be a doctor/detective and search on their list. It is ALL recorded. Big brother is bigger than people think. If she can't figure out when she got her scripts they can get it off a search engine thanks to the DEA.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=331666
I know I'm a little behind you guys but I had to comment on the video here.
1. at 47 secs in she says "I never thought he could hurt me or the kids but now I don't know" Her daughter is missing and her first thought is him hurting her? Her first, kids second on her list
2. at 1:05 she says "I'm still leaning a lot toward it could have been a stranger abduction. We live in I-20 and that's something that always scared me. She was home alone that day."
No Billie, no one got off the highway and went into your home and stole your daughter. Remember? She was supposedly safe and sound in your home at 3:15. supposedly safe and sound when she was NOT home alone. SA was there. remember?

"I never would've thought he could have anything to do with Hailey's disappearance or could ever hurt her," admitted Billie Dunn.

"I love him," added Dunn, "I worry what if he did do something to Hailey. I'm the one who let him in here."

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=331736

The bolded words just seem out of place eh???????

Yeah...that should really be in the past tense " I loveD him".

MOO

IMO she's scared to cross him...why?

1) She's a victim of abuse and she's scared of him period.

2) She's scared he's going to roll on her?

I disagree that she's scared of him. I do not think he is abusive or controlling to BD . I realize this contradicts the Jan report that he "threatened to kill" her, but having been in and seen way more than my share of abusive relationships, SA doesn't fit the MO for a classic controlling abuser.

If Billie felt scared or threatened by him, she wouldn't have tossed him when she found out the lie detector results. And even if somehow she had managed to muster the strength to rebel and toss him ... he would have squirmed his way back by now IMO.

It's the one thing I have to give BD SOME credit for .... the fact that she did toss him RIGHT AWAY and isn't going back to him (at least for now). But I think that was recommended to her by someone (LE, friend?, family?)

The one thing I wonder about is why they quit talking. Just the other night on NG she stated they were still texting ... but then today she's said they are no longer speaking ? I wish I knew who decided that they shouldn't speak at all ? Him ? Her ? An outside person ? LE?

Wow... I just watched the interview with Clint. It was heartwrenching, how he said that he felt like he wasn't doing enough... :cry:

You can tell that he is truly heartbroken.

"I never would've thought he could have anything to do with Hailey's disappearance or could ever hurt her," admitted Billie Dunn.

"I love him," added Dunn, "I worry what if he did do something to Hailey. I'm the one who let him in here."

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=331736

The bolded words just seem out of place eh???????
This is just too odd. I think if it were me that had opened the door and invited someone that resembled the devil, IMO, in and even had an ounce of me suspecting that he might have harmed my daughter.........I would think that I wouldn't have a pinch of love left in me for him. More like a whole lot of hate. What the heck is the matter with this woman??

all tears and worry BD has showed IMO is for the breakup, being apart from SA.
They can't be together to get the stories correct.
BD worried about what he may say about her part in this. IMO
SA already said 'both SA & BD" were involved in Hailey's disappearance
in the affidivits.

I'm probably not going to be too understanding Billie ends up claiming to be an abused woman, if she is charged as an accomplice down the road. She wasn't married to SA, they didn't have kids together, she could have kept him out of her life when she got the warning a year ago that he was unstable and had violent inclinations or at least made threats of such. Her daughter was scared of this man and I don't believe for a second that Billie did not know that. She may have a dependent personality, she may be obsessed with SA, but it just makes me angry that she could not put Hailey first for a few years, at least, until she was old enough to break free. I think Billie just went along with all of SA's "hobbies" to "keep her man" and still has that priority in mind.I'm not stunned, but am sickened that she is considering her future with SA down the road. Even if she pretends she didn't know what Hailey told her grandma-she knows now.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=331666
I know I'm a little behind you guys but I had to comment on the video here.
1. at 47 secs in she says "I never thought he could hurt me or the kids but now I don't know" Her daughter is missing and her first thought is him hurting her? Her first, kids second on her list
2. at 1:05 she says "I'm still leaning a lot toward it could have been a stranger abduction. We live in I-20 and that's something that always scared me. She was home alone that day."
No Billie, no one got off the highway and went into your home and stole your daughter. Remember? She was supposedly safe and sound in your home at 3:15. supposedly safe and sound when she was NOT home alone. SA was there. remember?

But she loves him. :rolleyes:

from your link

"She said she also wanted people to know her daughter is more than "the cheerleader," noting Hailey also plays volleyball, basketball and softball and is a first chair saxophone player in the school band."

A little jab at NG, perhaps??????

{O/T I see in a sidebar in this article that the Twins signed Jim Thome. :woohoo: We just mailed our down-payment for our partial season tickets!!}

IMO She may have also said that because every girl in the 8th grade except like 4 or 5 are cheerleaders.

Wonder how it feels to her to know that he most likely chose to be with her because of her daughter and not because she's all that.

I know we can't sleuth the people not named but oh I wish. I'd love to know about her background from a young child up, if her parents are still together, do they "party", and what she and CD's break up was from.

JMO

A mod can correct me if I am wrong, but I believe it was stated by a mod that BD and SA are "fair game" when the affadavits were released ?

Also , just MOO but I do not think SA chose to "selected" BD because of Hailey. Someone who does that doesn't do it and hang around for nearly three years before causing trouble typically. However, I do think he "chose" BD because he thought she'd bankroll his fun.

Yeah...that should really be in the past tense " I loveD him".

MOO

:banghead::banghead:

Where are her priorities right now?

Ok, never mind that! After hearing all things my bf could be involved in in the disappearance of my daughter and the lies he's said, if I were in her shoes, I would not be acting like she's acting. She's got some issues. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopy22192