TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Charlie doesn't exist. There is only one reason for BD to put that out there. And that would be to make it seem that Hailey was still alive when she was at work. The old "It wasn't me, I was at werk!" alibi.

I know that LE says they are unable to verify the alleged sighting by "Charlie", but do we know whether they were able to track this individual for an interview? I recall Billie saying he was a houseguest of the neighbors and did not live there.

Hailey's Dad Suspected Adkins From The Beginning

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26501844/detail.html

Clint Dunn says he's no longer in contact with Hailey's mother, Billie Jean, since they weren't seeing eye-to-eye before the documents were released and now even more he needed to, "Separate himself from that situation."

Curious to know what they did not see "eye-to-eye" on exactly. SA's possible involvement?? Not to have any contact with her at all now after the release of the documents is interesting.

I agree with the other poster up above (Penelope). CD seems extremely genuine in this video. My heart breaks for him.

I want to add drive times into the timeline this morning.

I'm coming up with 24.9 miles/36 minutes between Colorado City (Hailey's home) and Snyder (Shawn's job, Billie's job).

I've got 38 miles/41 minutes between Colorado City (Hailey's home) and Big Spring (Shawn's mom's house).

And looks like 24.7 miles/36 minutes between Colorado City and Scurry County (which is where Snyder is located).

Do these places/distances/times look correct?

TIA

So, that would put SA at the house at about 6:45 to 6:50. Do the pings match this?

Morning everybody..

Im just waking up w/ my 1st cup of coffee, one eye open and trying to catch up on the threads and starting from the bottom up eh?

I havent had a real chance to see where you all are in recent conversations, so I dont mean to derail the current topic, please forgive me if I do..

but something is bugging the heck out of me..

I know its been said that Sa has a lawyer, but do we know if thats really true? ive not heard le say he has a lawyer? just have read it on the boards...

Maybe he is lying about having a lawyer,?

Id like to hear that confirmed by le, or by sa's supposed lawyer if he really has one, kwim?

do we know if sa really has a lawyer? if so, it puzzles me that his lawyer would let sa talk to the media, and why hasnt this supposed lawyer been speaking for his supposed client?

just my thoughts

okay, let me get busy reading..and playing catch..

I was truly hoping Hailey would have been found by now...

oh, and I truly belive with all my gut instinct that SA has harmed Hailey..

as for BD..im on a fence, no longer sitting on fence, but hanging upside down by my lil pinky toe, and about ready to crash land with a thud on my head

I am skeptical about the lawyer too. It would be very strange for a lawyer to avoid the national spotlight, yet we have no name, no statement, no legal papers being filed to complain about LE calling SA a POI. MOO

I doubt he has a lawyer for this case. I think it is just a convenient excuse someone decided to use to avoid cooperating with LE.

I also have some thoughts about BD's texting SA. I don't believe she would say that on NG if she was doing it without telling LE. I think that LE is aware and has no problem with it. Maybe they hope she will influence SA in a positive way to cooperate with investigators. MOO

snipped.....

Smooth, that's what did it for me, too. I was reading about the case for the first time: Thirteen year-old girl missing from home. Then the description of the tale told by the mother. Child leaves home saying she's going to dad's then off to spend the night at a friend's. "Tell mom", she supposedly told the mother's live-in lover. And mom doesn't bother to check on her daughter until 24 hours later when the son says she's gone. WTH?

Lies, lies, lies...... My hinky meter went through the roof and hasn't stopped spinning.

Boyfriend's extremely bizarre "hobbies" only make me more certain. Plus everything else about this case.

I always have my suspicions when a boyfriend/male step parent is involved (I am a stepmother to 10!) and was at first curious about SA when I learned he was 25 years old. However, what did it for me was, first, when the story was that SA was fired from his job that morning. Then, once it was revealed that he was not fired, but just left work after 10 minutes -- well that clinched it in my mind. I was and am convinced that he is responsible for her disappearance and God only knows what at this point.

I am skeptical about the lawyer too. It would be very strange for a lawyer to avoid the national spotlight, yet we have no name, no statement, no legal papers being filed to complain about LE calling SA a POI. MOO

I doubt he has a lawyer for this case. I think it is just a convenient excuse someone decided to use to avoid cooperating with LE.

I also have some thoughts about BD's texting SA. I don't believe she would say that on NG if she was doing it without telling LE. I think that LE is aware and has no problem with it. Maybe they hope she will influence SA in a positive way to cooperate with investigators. MOO

I had doubted sa having a lawyer when I read this article
http://www.forbes.com/feeds/ap/2011...-girl_8256703.html?boxes=Homepagebusinessnews

jmo, but I would think the lawyer would be making a statement to the media instead of sa..know what I mean?

im in agreement with you that some one is using lawyer for excuse as to not deal w/ the media, the press, jmo

eta, ive to go to work now, but will be back l8r, just wanna thank everyone here for the info, the links and keeping me in the loop

My QUOTE thingy is not working right.....Thanks for the info about this "Charlie" person that BD refered to.

Has anyone figured which neighbor's house (TRAVIS????) gives one a clear view of BD's backyard?

Which neighbor said that Hailey spent time in the backyard shed?

Sounds like all the neighbors keep up with BD's children more than she does..IMHO!!!

Anyway when I looked at the Google Pic of BD's house the neighbors were quite a distance away.

Can we sleuth the property owners of the neighbors like we did in the Haliegh Cummings case? We knew who owned all the property that was around Ronald and Tommy trailers!

To the locals.....Is there a Public Website that shows the Property Appraisers land info?

Dear God...Please Bring Hailey Home Alive!

We heard the neighbor in an interview, when they were taking things out of the shed. I couldn't tell you where the link is however.
I think he said, saw her at noon on phone, saw her quite often on phone in yard and shed, didn't know what she was doing in the shed, and didn't see a car there that morning because "they" park in the back and couldn't see back there.
Somebody needs to see if they can verify any of this. IMho

I spent hours trying to verify it. I was unable to. All I found was Mike Board of WOAI saying on NG that they had found a female neighbor who saw Hailey talking on the phone with no time given.

How many of you believe that BD is NOT communicating with SA at this time? We know they were texting for awhile and then she said she had not heard from him for a "few days". Is this something she is just telling the media or do you all believe they are really not communicating? She seems too much on the fence to stop all communication with him to me.

IMO he's cut off contact with HER . I think someone (maybe an attorney???) has pointed out to him that it could get him deeper into this mess (as if he isn't already) and he's just trying to back away from the whole thing as if he has nothing to do with it.

I'm finding other Hailey pages, but not a "Find Hailey Dunn - Texas"...

I had left it pulled up last night, and this morning when I tried to refresh it, it went to my fb page and wouldn't give me the option to go back.

I wonder why it was closed down. Whoever was running it seemed to be very active on it.

We heard the neighbor in an interview, when they were taking things out of the shed. I couldn't tell you where the link is however.
I think he said, saw her at noon on phone, saw her quite often on phone in yard and shed, didn't know what she was doing in the shed, and didn't see a car there that morning because "they" park in the back and couldn't see back there.

I can't find the video yet, but did find this article with the statement made by the neighbor:

"Authorities have yet to determine if Hailey was abducted or if she ran away. On Wednesday they were searching a shed behind her mother's house; an area neighbors say she spent a lot of time. "Every day, a lot, she would always be back there on the phone," a neighbor told us."

http://www.kcbd.com/Global/story.asp?S=13792341

I don't believe there was an actual interview with a person stating they saw her that particular day at 12pm, just this one neighbor that said she was out there "every day".

I had left it pulled up last night, and this morning when I tried to refresh it, it went to my fb page and wouldn't give me the option to go back.

I wonder why it was closed down. Whoever was running it seemed to be very active on it.

I read in the other thread (the pl) that the moderator made it private for the night in order to get some sleep. They did not want to leave it without a moderator on it. Don't know if that is still the case this morning, but that is what was being said last night/early this morning.

I remember seeing that interview, too, but cannot find it. I don't remember him (the neighbor) talking about parking in the back. I believe that was CD -- when asked if he looked over at BD's house (I am paraphrasing) he said he looks there often. Later in his comments he said he could not see if a car was parked there that morning (the 26th?) because they park in the back of the house and he can't see the back from his house.

Additional comment added later-- of course, if LE makes an official statement saying they cannot confirm that a neighbor saw her at noon on that day, then I would believe LE in that they are no doubt interviewing or have interviewed the neighbors.

So, that would put SA at the house at about 6:45 to 6:50. Do the pings match this?

According to the timelines established, it took SA around 30 minutes to get to work (CC to Snyder) and around 25 minutes from work to home. (Snyder to CC).

Decloaking for a wee while:

BD to me seems to be *easily led*.

She is in a relationship with a younger man, and at 33 has two teen children and her job prospects have been somewhat lax of late (be it drug related or not). She is a very insecure woman. Now, give her a power-hungry younger boyfriend (who no doubt told her on a regular basis how *lucky* she was to have him, and how hard she'd have to work to keep him *Gag*). Her self esteem issues are through the roof. Even looking back at her marriage, she tends to be with men who dominate her, *bad boys* who she clings to. This to me would explain her comments about not knowing what was going to happen with SA. She has so lost herself in him that she is trying to rationalise a way back to him.

Someone here has previously said she might have a learning disorder. I don't think thats the case. Do you ever meet someone and think to yourself "How on earth do you dress yourself in the morning?". Well, she gives me a *hint* of that. Not quite that bad though. Its more her psychological *need* to be in relationships with *bad boys* that makes her this way. She has no or little self respect, so she looks for men who she can put on a pedestal, someone she thinks is *special* (in SA case, because he is younger perhaps?). She seems to look for men who will suck the life and her personality out of her, and her kids and just along for the ride.

She does have some traits of an abused woman, but (and I hate to say this) I think that is who she is psychologically. Always a victim, but *needs* to be that way (again, her comments on SA). The older son probably knows this, Hailey may have too, which is incredibly sad.

In this whole situation, she is in *over her head*. Most people who have loved ones vanished are in this boat also, but the *reality* she has constructed for herself (in which SA is the most important thing in her world) has been pulled out from underneath her. I don't know if she had anything to do with hailey going missing, but she is treading water trying to get her *imagined* life back. Trying to be a teenager, to make up for the years she *lost* whilst nursing and changing nappies perhaps? Would explain why the kids seemed to want to stay at others homes often, a lack of stability at home?

As far as SA, if police were to visit my home they'd find a lot of horror films, true crime books, psychological texts.

What I fail to understand is why mom i not sitting in a car across from SA's home, stalking him till he gives her an answer. Knocking on his door 10 times every hour to ask "what do you know?". Walking down the street behind him, chanting "tell me what happened, tell me what happened" over and over again. I think that if she does not know what has happened, she still *knows*.

I apologise if any of this is in violation of WS terms, I have been through them to check but my definition of them could be very different from someone else. This is in no way a *character assasination*, its just my observations of her behavior in the public domain. And please mods feel free to edit as you see fit. I have been watching how hard the mods have been working in this thread, and its been hard enough for me just to keep up!

Also, this is all Imoo and apologies about any spelling errors, its very early here.

Good points. As to your question why she doesn't stalk him and demand answers, you answered that question in your description of her in the first two paragraphs. She is not an aggressive personality... she victimizes herself, thus she is scared of him. Many women can be in awe of a man, care deeply for them and still be afraid of them. That happens in a lot of domestic abuse cases, so her passive personality does not surprise me.
Simply put, she just does not have the type of character to confront anyone, and it's likely that she feels like a victim as well. She seems to be content to sit back and wait to see how it turns out. If he's guilty, she will come to terms with it and if he's not... then she will 'forgive' him. Not at all how you or I or many others would react... but that's her shortcomings, not ours. And truthfully, no one knows what they would do until they are actually face to face with it. We can all speculate, but we can't say for certain. And I'm speaking ONLY about her not demanding answers from him. Some people are just not confrontational, that's just the way I see her.
JMO, FWIW.

My QUOTE thingy is not working right.....Thanks for the info about this "Charlie" person that BD refered to.

Has anyone figured which neighbor's house (TRAVIS????) gives one a clear view of BD's backyard?

Which neighbor said that Hailey spent time in the backyard shed?

Sounds like all the neighbors keep up with BD's children more than she does..IMHO!!!

Anyway when I looked at the Google Pic of BD's house the neighbors were quite a distance away.

Can we sleuth the property owners of the neighbors like we did in the Haliegh Cummings case? We knew who owned all the property that was around Ronald and Tommy trailers!

To the locals.....Is there a Public Website that shows the Property Appraisers land info?

Dear God...Please Bring Hailey Home Alive!

BBM

I can tell you how to do it if a mod oks it.

I'm finding other Hailey pages, but not a "Find Hailey Dunn - Texas"...

The owner of that page made it private last night . . .so he/she could continue to moderate the posts. Supposed to open it back up this morning.

I agree BD seems to me to be somewhat timid when dealing with LE as well as SA. She accepts it when LE says "we'll get back to you" according to the NG transcript. I think she didn't question SA much about anything.

Did NG even cover this case Fri. night? I watched the intro and then switched it to another channel, because she didn't mention Hailey.

NG gave some mugh needed attention to the Phylicia Barnes case.

I can't find the video yet, but did find this article with the statement made by the neighbor:

"Authorities have yet to determine if Hailey was abducted or if she ran away. On Wednesday they were searching a shed behind her mother's house; an area neighbors say she spent a lot of time. "Every day, a lot, she would always be back there on the phone," a neighbor told us."

http://www.kcbd.com/Global/story.asp?S=13792341

I don't believe there was an actual interview with a person stating they saw her that particular day at 12pm, just this one neighbor that said she was out there "every day".

I think the neighbor that saw her that day (le has not confirmed) was not the one in the video. moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx