TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.gosanangelo.com/news/2011/jan/15/father-continues-his-mission/

"I can never ask for enough help until my daughter is found," Dunn said. "It's changed my life, and my life will never be the same. And when this happens to anybody else, I will help them, and I will never look at another missing picture the same."

My heart breaks for Mr. Dunn.

You know, I'm not one to sit and cry while I read about these cases, but this statement really got me. :( That poor man, I swear!

Regarding the Xbox and the hours it was in use that night-- isn't it possible that SA or BD played on it as after Hailey was off?

Yeah daring indeed. Wouldnt surprise me to hear he put on a mask and setting there with a sword and gun. He is so creepy.

I hope........LE has his masks checking them for evidence. I don't think we have seen all the search warrants, so I'm hoping they do. If he still has them.

The way SA is behaving, I think Billie needs to take a clue. :banghead:

Regarding the Xbox and the hours it was in use that night-- isn't it possible that SA or BD played on it as after Hailey was off?

Possible but highly unlikely. They had to get up very early for work the next morning.

MOO

BBM. In addition to the possibility of Ativan causing the flat affect, I can speak from my experience that as an introvert (in the true Myers-Briggs sense) it is nearly impossible for me to summon emotion when I am in the middle of a stressful event, as my brain processes things differently.

Introverts make up about 1/4 of the general population, and are often perceived by extroverts as being emotionless, when the reality is that our emotions are running too deeply for us to express. If I were on the spot on national tv as Billie is, trying to make sense of something so huge, my choices would be to under-react or over-react, and since over-reacting would get me nowhere, you would all probably think I was feeling nothing at all.
Extroverts can think while they speak, whereas an introvert needs to process a thought completely before speaking, so sometimes it looks like we are trying to concoct a story, when actually we are mentally reviewing all relevant factors to make sure we aren't mis-speaking.

I have no knowledge of BD's personality type, but I want to put this out there as I know if I were in her situation it's entirely possible that I would come across in the media as strangely as Billie seems to, while being entirely innocent of any wrong-doing and desperate to have my daughter back.

ITA! As an example, when one of my beloved cats is sick and we don't know why i break down into hysterics at the vet but if I have to put one down - cancer etc. I am totally calm, talking to the vet about the science of it, laughing at memories kitty and I had, and even having some dark humor. One kitty had a head injury and i held her as we put her to sleep, i am fine holding her but of course she had released her bladder so my dress was wet and my friend left and returned with a K pad. Its a pad you put on a bed in hospitals with incontinent people. He wrapped kitty in it and I just stared, said "you bring this in after! protecting the car and not my dress" and we all cracked up.

Anyone looking from the outside would have been sure i didn't care but my heart was breaking and I cried in bed all night.

It is the same thing in an emergency, some people can go absolutely calm and do things they never imagined, holding it together but afterwards end up shaking like a leaf. It can even take a few hours for the reaction to occur.

I can buy that there wasn't a "party"

I don't believe Billie didn't know it was NYE yet claims to have had the "news" on

Shawn said it was a party IIRC called it a small party

Obviously, it was a "party" to Shawn. He was drinking beer and watching TV. He takes none of this seriously. But just because Shawn considered it a party does not mean that all those present thought they were partying.

Thanks everyone for the welcome, I joined and have been reading for days. Just now got all the ping-ping-pong balls out of my head. I admire each of you for your thoughts and theories. I am one that needs the final answer and will keep searching until it is found, that is just me. I have my thoughts and theories on this case just as you all do.

I am sure that BD has been told to stay close to home in case Hailey may show up there or in case they need to contact her immediately. JMO

I am praying for them and especially Hailey!

It's like he is just daring them. He better be careful...people are crazy.

Well it appears that he's pretty much a prisoner in granny's house. We hear nothing about him leaving to go anywhere, and you'd think we'd at least hear about him going to his lawyer's office. :waitasec:

IMO there is no lawyer. No way a local lawyer wouldn't want his/her name out there in association with this case.

MOO

BATH TIME!

Yeah, I know what you're all thinking. How can she take a bath in the middle of the day? Well...I have a delicious schedule.

Anyway, don't trust anyone in this case. No one's being honest. Personally, I think it's the music teacher. With the saxophone. In the band hall.

See you in few ;)

Beth

The thing that concerns me is if all of these people around Billie are so sure she's not involved, they need to be getting her help because, IF she is innocent then it's more than apparent she is in need of some professional help. They should be advising her at this point to get some. I see a person who is out of control and only thinking about Shawn. Others, I'm sure will tell me I'm wrong. But that's where I see her main focus being. If I had a friend/family member acting like that and I was convinced they were innocent, I would be dragging their butts to a counselor and quick. Forget the interviews, forget NG...help that person. And she has many people around her so no, I'm not talking about her friends posting here, I'm talking about those closest to her.

I also have this nagging feeling that the cash was withdrawn from the ATM simply because they did not want a paper trail of their purchases on the bank card. I tend to believe gas was purchased thay night, and something "illegal" did happen. I just don't think she bought narcotics. I think that was said to throw LE off. According to comments I read on previous threads, there were several bottles of pills seen in the background of the Christmas picture of HD,BD,and SA

The thing that concerns me is if all of these people around Billie are so sure she's not involved, they need to be getting her help because, IF she is innocent then it's more than apparent she is in need of some professional help. They should be advising her at this point to get some. I see a person who is out of control and only thinking about Shawn. Others, I'm sure will tell me I'm wrong. But that's where I see her main focus being. If I had a friend/family member acting like that and I was convinced they were innocent, I would be dragging their butts to a counselor and quick. Forget the interviews, forget NG...help that person. And she has many people around her so no, I'm not talking about her friends posting here, I'm talking about those closest to her.

I will not tell you that you are wrong. I will tell you that you are 100% right! Good to see you this morning! :seeya:

ITA with you on this, I think she is in a phase of denial or shock, (denial for sure) whatever one wants to call it. I believe that she believes that everything is going to be just fine and life will return to what they know as "normal" soon.

I think they are searching the wrong area. If he were afraid they would find her seems he would be inside freaking out. Him going out there and sitting is like he is daring them.

Thanks everyone for the welcome, I joined and have been reading for days. Just now got all the ping-ping-pong balls out of my head. I admire each of you for your thoughts and theories. I am one that needs the final answer and will keep searching until it is found, that is just me. I have my thoughts and theories on this case just as you all do.

I am sure that BD has been told to stay close to home in case Hailey may show up there or in case they need to contact her immediately. JMO

I am praying for them and especially Hailey!
Then you're in good company. Welcome to Websleuths.

If you stick around (and I hope you will), you'll find that when a case is fresh, emotions are high and we all get a little crazy. Eventually, things cool down to a simmer and we all become a bit more rational. Then, the serious sleuthing begins, once the facts become more clear.

I believe SA is telling half truths to make it seem like he has nothing to hide. He spills out some of the bad things he has done, then it will look like he is telling the truth. I have a family member who tells us something she has done wrong but not everything she has done wrong. Ex. Getting caught sneaking out at night, she would say I did sneak out and I drank beer with my friends, except she would leave out that she smoked marijuana too. Her half truth..if I tell you this much I did wrong then you will leave me alone and you don't have to know the rest. I hope this makes sense, I am horrible at getting across what I want to say clearly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member