TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand. This witness that saw Hailey - you said was an upstanding member of the community, business owner, etc. So, this person called LE and said "I saw her walking in front of my store". And LE then comes and searches this person's house? More than once? Why? I find that very very very odd.

Wise Old Owl,
I just love your post. :seeya:

I so agree with you about this one. None of what was supposedly told makes sense to me either. It's given me a headache. ;)

anyone have the list of articles Billie printed out..I just had a lightbulb moment

The last thread I tagged thread with the post number to the link with the information. It should be easy to find and I believe it is page 5 post 108.

I thought the statement recently (by LE) that HD was in "hiding" was just to put some POI's at ease and encourage them to continue to cooperate with LE. JMO
I've wondered that too. I've also thought about the timing of this statement. Didn't LE say that when they were visiting Hailey's school? What would anyone expect them to say to a room full of 6 graders? I'm glad they chose the "Hailey is hiding" scenario!

OK, I reread the affidavits.

The only thing I see that Billie is disputing is the new year's eve party.

JMO, I think that regarding the Feb. 2010 domestic dispute, SA said during recent questioning that he threatened Billie and Hailey. I find it hard to believe that if a grown man threatened to kill a child, that LE would have just walked away from it.

US Legal.com's definition: "A domestic dispute is generally any quarrel, which may or may not include violence, within a family or between members of the same household."

As Ron White said: If you come to Texas and kill somebody, WE WILL KILL YOU BACK! Yes, the death penalty is used here. Wrong state to commit a murder in, if you ask me.

Yet there are so many murders so unfortunately it doesn't stop enough people.

I remember when I was following the Jonathan Foster case, 2 other bodies were discovered around the same area at the same time his was found. So sad, but so glad that it is a death penalty state, especially because of the horrific gruesomeness of that crime.

:crossfingers: hoping Hailey will be found safe!

I think the actual source of the information is from the police report on the run they made in February. The police run for a "domestic dispute" is mentioned in the aff. I assumed they then questioned SA about the information they had from the report re: the threats (how else would LE know about them) and he first denied and then admitted. Imo.

what really bothers me is that I would have sworn that Billie said (when NG asked) that SA never threatened Hailey and she didn't know why he told LE that..<that is NOT verbatim...I'll go see if I can find it, but when I heard it I thought..does she REALLY think anyone will buy that?..really? He told LE that he did for no reason? You or Hailey hadn't told them that first?

OK, I reread the affidavits.

The only thing I see that Billie is disputing is the new year's eve party.

JMO, I think that regarding the Feb. 2010 domestic dispute, SA said during recent questioning that he threatened Billie and Hailey. I find it hard to believe that if a grown man threatened to kill a child, that LE would have just walked away from it.

US Legal.com's definition: "A domestic dispute is generally any quarrel, which may or may not include violence, within a family or between members of the same household."
Usually when there's a domestic situation with just threats - LE can't really do that much. They can ask that the offending party leave for the night - usually asking if they have somewhere else they can stay. Then they will talk to the "victim" privately and ask if they want to press charges (although when its only verbal threats that's very hard to do) and they ALWAYS tell the victim to consider pursuing a restraining order if they are in fear for themselves or their children. Obviously BD didn't do either of those things. BD moved him into the house instead.

WHeres Billies father? I haven't seen him mentioned and what type of relationship does she have or had with him?

Early on didn't LE go door to door and ask to search everyones house?

Why would they search this witnesses house TWICE?

Well Linday7NJ, maybe somebody is telling someone something to keep cops from looking at SA.................. :crazy: ;)

Well if you kill somebody I don't think you care about a perjury charge.

I know that wasn't meant to be funny MDCRAW but it is late and .......well it cracked me up........:floorlaugh:.

what really bothers me is that I would have sworn that Billie said (when NG asked) that SA never threatened Hailey and she didn't know why he told LE that..<that is NOT verbatim...I'll go see if I can find it, but when I heard it I thought..does she REALLY think anyone will buy that?..really? He told LE that he did for no reason? You or Hailey hadn't told them that first?

Cz stated earlier tonight that BD said that SA did not threaten her or HD and she was unsure where this info came from or rather why it was said by SA.

OK guys, I am worn out. Have to have step away now, or I never will.

I continue to stand by Billie. I believe that she has no knowledge what has happened to Hailey.

Hailey is who is important here. She needs to be found, and soon. She needs to be returned to her family.

Everyone please continue to pray for Hailey. Pray that God is keeping her safe, and that He has His hand on her, and on all those that love her. Please God, bring Hailey home.

I think the actual source of the information is from the police report on the run they made in February. The police run for a "domestic dispute" is mentioned in the aff. I assumed they then questioned SA about the information they had from the report re: the threats (how else would LE know about them) and he first denied and then admitted. Imo.

And...the aff doesn't clarify if he made the statements in Feb or recently when about Hailey. What I mean is, did they go on a call in Feb and were told that SA threatened BD and Hailey, only to tell LE, no, I never said that, then eventually said, yeah, I said that, or are they saying that they went out in Feb and now they are asking him, did you say that? And SA says, nah, then later, yeah.

KWIM?

I think they are referring to statements SA made in Feb.

PonderingMind, I don't watch NG often, I didnt until this case that is, and I heard what you did. BD said SA never threatened Hailey.

I wonder if Billie's family and friends are standing behind her ..besides cztgz of course. Has anyone heard what their feelings were either way?

Cz stated earlier tonight that BD said that SA did not threaten her or HD and she was unsure where this info came from or rather why it was said by SA.

Yes! I knew I heard that, but I don't think PattyG has recorded all the NG's lately. Bless her heart, that has to be so much work! If Nancy was on tonight it must have been a rerun of the earlier one..TY!

Here is Nancy Grace from Thursday night I believe..not sure if that statement was in this one or not, but I'm going to watch again anyway...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/user/Sierra1947#p/u/8/L9n_Io9oymw"]YouTube - Sierra1947's Channel[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member