TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.ktxs.com/news/26501844/detail.html

Clint Dunn says he's no longer in contact with Hailey's mother, Billie Jean, since they weren't seeing eye-to-eye before the documents were released. Now, even more, he said he needed to "separate himself from that situation."

What do you make of this? Do you think he suspects BD?

Where have we seen this divide before? Terri and Kaine Horman split a few weeks after Kyron went missing as Kaine learned of Terri trying to hire someone to murder him. Slowly as the days went on just after Kyron went missing, Kaine grew suspicious of Terri's behavior. She didn't seem interested in doing the things that needed to be done to help find Kyron.

Is this what is happening in this case? Is CD growing more and more suspicious of BD?

That is funny cause I thought the same thing, glad to hear I wasn't alone;)

I'm with you guys. I still have to think about it when I see everyoneneedsavoice, because it requires effort to read it that way.

There are so many of us, maybe we should have a poll. :great:

as for the "checking on Hailey"......
I think all us parents here will admit that you check on children differently in different stages of their lives
when they're little, you check to make sure they're covered and their favorite toy is still nestled in bed next to them. you listen for them breathing etc...
but when they are older, you check on a teenager more along the lines of "they better be in that bed" ...you look for the toe sticking out from the covers, or the hair or something that shows they are actually physically sleeping in that bed and didn't sneak out the house. Just seeing a lump of covers means nothing to moms.

I think it's interesting that the grandma is so ready to go on television and accuse the bf of rape and murder based on something Hailey told her two years ago that really amounts to nothing. So what is she not telling? Again, it makes me think (hope, actually) that Hailey is hiding out while they try to expose the mother and bf. OR...she's just trying to cast suspicion on an easy target.

:Welcome1:

I'm assuming that emotions are running really high, but Nana sure did have some anger fueling behind those eyes!! His inconsistencies and strange behavior on the day she went missing, along with any reservations she may have had about him previously, may make her suspect the worst. MOO

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26501844/detail.html

What do you make of this? Do you think he suspects BD?

Where have we seen this divide before? Terri and Kaine Horman split a few weeks after Kyron went missing as Kaine learned of Terri trying to hire someone to murder him. Slowly as the days went on just after Kyron went missing, Kaine grew suspicious of Terri's behavior. She didn't seem interested in doing the things that needed to be done to help find Kyron.

Is this what is happening in this case? Is CD growing more and more suspicious of BD?

I think he probably didn't want to believe that she does, but most likely can't help but have his doubts now..jmo

Or...maybe it really happened just the way she said and you are seeing a GM who's heart is breaking because she didn't do anything.

IIRC She did..there was some physical custody issues abound

In the affidavit it states that BD voluntarily admitted that the illegal narcotics were for both BD and SA.

Corrected: Trying to think of a way to explain the different statement of NG and the raw video....
Billie doesnt think now she bought illegal drugs so maybe in her mind if she didnt take them....then she didnt buy them for herself.....

Like when my husband eats all the oreos that I bought and says to me "I thought you bought them for me... LOL

Did CD ever take a polygraph? Has anything been reported on the questioning of the brother? Did he like SA? Did he have any weird feelings about the situation?

IIRC, December 29th.

So if SA didn't inform BD that he had had an argument with a co-worker and quit his job or had been fired until Wed, Dec 29th, what was he doing on Tue Dec 28th up until 2pm?

And why did he wait at least 2 days to tell her about his job termination?

I think it's interesting that the grandma is so ready to go on television and accuse the bf of rape and murder based on something Hailey told her two years ago that really amounts to nothing. So what is she not telling? Again, it makes me think (hope, actually) that Hailey is hiding out while they try to expose the mother and bf. OR...she's just trying to cast suspicion on an easy target.

I'm sorry I don't remember her saying rape and murder,maybe I missed that when she was talking,I'll have to go look at the transcript again.Being DD and his Uncle said SA failed his polygraph before we were even hearing it,I think there were a number of relatives that were concerned from some reason.And we haven't heard exactly what relatives were trying to get custody before this.I hope Hailey is hiding,she'd be alive and hopefully she'll be put in a safe and happy home.

Did CD ever take a polygraph? Has anything been reported on the questioning of the brother? Did he like SA? Did he have any weird feelings about the situation?

CD said that he had told LE that he would be glad to take one, but that had not requested him to. As far as DD (the brother) I'm curious as well but since he is a minor we aren't allowed to discuss him. Would love to know myself though..

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/12/raw-video-mother-billie-jean-dunn-speaks-out-about/

Ok, if she has a land line, why would she leave her cell phone for the kids to use?

I have a cell phone and we have a land line too. I do not leave my cell phone with the kids when I go out. I want that on me in case the kids need to get a hold of me in an emergency.

I just feel it's kind of strange.

Also, as for the NYE party, why aren't these particular family members getting on the record to confirm her story?

I'm sorry I don't remember her saying rape and murder,maybe I missed that when she was talking,I'll have to go look at the transcript again.Being DD and his Uncle said SA failed his polygraph before we were even hearing it,I think there was a number of relatives that were concerned from some reason.And we haven't heard exactly what relatives were trying to get custody before this.I hope Hailey is hiding,she'd be alive and hopefully she'll be put in a safe and happy home.

from what I remember she was very careful not to accuse anyone of anything..

Corrected: Trying to think of a way to explain the different statement of NG and the raw video....
Billie doesnt think now she bought illegal drugs so maybe in her mind if she didnt take them....then she didnt buy them for herself.....

Like when my husband eats all the oreos that I bought and says to me "I thought you bought them for me... LOL

Tell your husband he's a Criminal,that's a capital offense eating all the oreos.LOL

IIRC, December 29th.

Wasn't the frist time she was on NG Jan 3 or 4th? And that night, she did not know, or claimed not to know. And then the next night, she said she found out that he had quit or been fired.

Ahhh! We need a reference place,some of the articles are disappearing or hard to find and I like to use links instead of just saying I read somewhere.It's hard to distinquish now between fact,rumor,inconsistencies and all the different people talking in the articles.

I don't think the masks alone would be that troubling, but add everything else in, especially the questions he asked on the MM site, plus being the last to see her, leaving job like he did, and no activity on cell.....for me, that is enough to go HMMMMMMM??

Exactly. It's the big picture. The sum of everything.

Wasn't the frist time she was on NG Jan 3 or 4th? And that night, she did not know, or claimed not to know. And then the next night, she said she found out that he had quit or been fired.

We had that huge discussion about how many days went by before she knew (or said she knew) but can't remember what the outcome was..all I remember is many of us were figuring as many as 8 days iirc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne