TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok back on topic...Im confused ALOT, but mostley to was there really evidence found at the landfill or not???

They must have at least found their garbage. Any locals know when garbage pick up was that week with the holiday and all? Maybe the receipts for groceries and gas are in there. :crazy:

I hope they are following the garbage from Big Springs and Dunn, as well.

HAAAAAA!!! Seriously I am going to call Adult Protective Services for this poor man cause he has been off his meds alnost a month. Runs around shouting and talks to the bushes. Skinny as a rail. Someone is stealing his money. I am furious for him. He needs real help. Sorry for off topic.
Oh please do call APS!!!

Whooooaaaaa....this is interesting:

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26529027/detail.html
Colorado City Will Add Two Officers To Search For Missing Girl

COLORADO CITY, Texas -- Colorado City will add two police officers to their force to help search for missing teen Hailey Dunn.

KTXS News has talked with Pete Kampfer, the city manager of Colorado City, and he says ads will go out today to advertise hiring two new officers.

Three weeks in to the search for the missing eighth-grader, Kampfer says many of the people who have volunteered to search have had to go back to their normal lives, but efforts need to continue to find Hailey.

In other developments, Brad Dennis, the director of search operations for KlaasKids, an organization that searches for missing kids, says he's organizing a search party that will be headquartered at the Abilene Civic Center on Wednesday.

Sooo...is he saying he's hiring the officer's just because of the Hailey case...or is the decision to hire two more officers (prior to this) being turned around to look better because of the recent cuts that were made???

Interesting theory..with him you just never know.

I wonder if NG will actually get a couple of BOMBSHELLS now that MK's people are on the scene.

This should read "will actually GET a couple of bombshells"...versus just sayin' it...
Mark may have a tidbit or two, but I honestly hope if it is all anti-LE, he can back it up. I know he was angry, and deservedly so, at the way LE seemed to start out with this case, but I hope their tune changed once they had some phone data, etc...

whew....I'm finally caught up. so let me see if I got it all....
Kempfer was wearing his new boots at the landfill and then tripped over a dog on his way to the Mexican restaurant and now has a cast????

I vote we go back to sleuthing the aliens. Was there any strange lights in the sky reported around this time?

If you go back about 10 threads you will find that I have already done that (spent all night on it). Nothing came up though.

ok back on topic...Im confused ALOT, but mostley to was there really evidence found at the landfill or not???

to paraphrase...the "spokesperson" (not named in most acounts) has said

1)nothing there
2)not releasing what we found
3)something was there
4)no nothing was there
5)or could be interpreted as nothing we can release..

oh...

and the

6)cells on a cast :waitasec:

Kempfer was wearing his new boots at the landfill and then tripped over a dog on his way to the Mexican restaurant and now has a cast????
All of that....and....BOMBSHELL!...we have maggies in the corner!!!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

sad thing....that makes the most sense!

You solved it GurlFrannn!!!!!

I don't know about the perp but it certainly has me rattled and disoriented.
especially quotes to the associated press... going out to media outlets around the NATION....that something was found in the landfill...

clean up time if it aint true or you don't want it out there boys!

HAAAAAA!!! Seriously I am going to call Adult Protective Services for this poor man cause he has been off his meds alnost a month. Runs around shouting and talks to the bushes. Skinny as a rail. Someone is stealing his money. I am furious for him. He needs real help. Sorry for off topic.

growing up with a Vietnam veteran with severe PTSD for a neighbor , I can tell you it's some scary stuff. He would hide in another neighbors shrubs making a weird jungle noises. I learn from him, when he was medicated...soliders would call out to each other with those noises to locate each other and check on each other. That poor man spent much of the next 25 years here in the USA believing he was in Nam & under attack. Heartbreaking!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donwes