TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
O/T MSNBC just said not a clue about Philicia also who disappeared from MD on Christmas day.

Why over the holiday season.............

As we speak, I have a poor soul under my balcony off his meds and marching like a soldier with full HOORAH's going on. Just adds to the macabre.

evidence used in a trial? Say what? We don't even have anyone charged yet. We have multiple POI's and ONE suspect. Now we get - but authorities have not yet determined whether the "hits" previously reported could become evidence to be used in a trial.

I need a drink!

Right... but LE is ALWAYS conscious of the fact that a case might go to trial.
Everything has to be handled as possible evidence in court.

Hm,makes me wonder if any connections with Mexico were found between the phones and computers,if they suspect human trafficking for drugs.And what numbers were deleted from the phones,LE would have a record of those.

I have wondered about this as well, especially after there was that "iffy" hit from the dogs at the hotel. It makes me think about all of the inmates housed at the prisons in C-City and who might be coming to visit on weekends, KWIM? Maybe someone who stayed in the hotel had some kind of contact with Hailey. MOO

Prisons are full of gang members, gangs sell drugs and sometimes they sell children. I suppose that Hailey could have been used to pay off a dealer, or to get $ for more drugs ,(or even masks). MOO

My problem with that whole theory is that the hotel hit seems to be questionable and may have even been a false hit. MOO

I MOO'd everything because I want to be sure it's understood that I'm just giving my opinion in this post. (MOO= My Opinion Only for the newbies!)
I'm glad we have so many new members on this case!

As we speak, I have a poor soul under my balcony off his meds and marching like a soldier with full HOORAH's going on. Just adds to the macabre.

OT, but it reminded me of today, went to library, a nice man sitting outside said "hello" and I went inside, thinking pleasant thoughts. Came out, he was laying on his back on the sidewalk, cackling like a hyena...here I thought he was flirting with me, but no...probably just off his meds too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiche
Discarded cast-- "did he make a mask? "

Good point! I'm guessing SA might have had to make a cast of his face in order to get the personalized horror mask.

Just my opinion.

:( I had a horrid thought of SA making a mask of Hailey, thus the 'hit' :(

I vote we go back to sleuthing the aliens. Was there any strange lights in the sky reported around this time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiche
Discarded cast-- "did he make a mask? "

:( I had a horrid thought of SA making a mask of Hailey, thus the 'hit' :(
I ahd that thought earlier today too. I just don't want to go there.

Crusty??? This is the first I have heard that said cast was crusty....link please:crazy:

truth... I just now caught your little smilie at the end... okay... off to the corner with teh LOL...

****back on topic... this whole cast thing came up three days and about two hours ago ((I just checked)).... did the reporter have a cast? what is up with the cast? No one else has reported on it! As for crust..... (((corner)))) LOL

OT, but it reminded me of today, went to library, a nice man sitting outside said "hello" and I went inside, thinking pleasant thoughts. Came out, he was laying on his back on the sidewalk, cackling like a hyena...here I thought he was flirting with me, but no...probably just off his meds too.

This is the funniest post I have personally ever seen on WS. Thanks for the good belly laugh. Much needed.:woohoo:

HAAAAAA!!! Seriously I am going to call Adult Protective Services for this poor man cause he has been off his meds alnost a month. Runs around shouting and talks to the bushes. Skinny as a rail. Someone is stealing his money. I am furious for him. He needs real help. Sorry for off topic.

ok back on topic...Im confused ALOT, but mostley to was there really evidence found at the landfill or not???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne