Not open for further replies.
for those late coming in my definition of the "nacho platter" is Kamfer saying

1)nothing found at landfill
2)we cannot disclose the results of the search
3)evidence has been found
4)no.. nothing has been found
5) nothing has been found YET...

PASS THE SOUR CREAM AND A LARGE JALAPENO

Exactly nurse! How unprofessional is this??? Either make NO statement, or state that you cannot comment if anything was found. But, don't change it--pick ONE and stick with it. With all the agencies working on this I think another spokesperson should be chosen.

Before Kemphergate gets any worse, I wonder who the search organizations are working with in Le, to have organized a search for tomorrow already. And where they plan to search.

I think that where the 2pm text originated may be the cause of SA being named as a suspect.

I'm late coming in on the 'cast' thing which may or may not have any truth to it. Do we know if anyone in HD's household had recently wore a cast? Just wondering if maybe it just helped the pooches zero in on their trash vs. other trash...?

There is a way to check it out... do a background check on him. It should come up in some form or another. :waitasec:

The police spokesperson in a national missing child case is claiming to be former FBI... and nobody knows if he really is??? Like this case needs MORE of a reason for people to ignore it due to lack of credibility?! :banghead:

He doesn't see like former FBI to me... but I have met some very inefficient and incompetent FBI agents through friends in the FBI. So, anything is possible. And he does claim to be a FORMER FBI agent. We could be seeing the reason why he is a FORMER one.

Why blame him, it appears to me that the media should be to blame for the statements in these reports not being verified!! When you get several different versions of basically the same story, then I don't think it's the spokesperson's fault.. it's the reporters.

Personally, it doesn't matter to me if he is or isn't former FBI. HE isn't out investigating.

ugh. Him and the mask. I reckon if you took a cast of someone, these same mask makers could make a mask that looked like this person you made the cast of right?

for those late coming in my definition of the "nacho platter" is Kamfer saying

1)nothing found at landfill
2)we cannot disclose the results of the search
3)evidence has been found
4)no.. nothing has been found
5) nothing has been found YET...

PASS THE SOUR CREAM AND A LARGE JALAPENO

If you don't mind nursebeeme, I like to think of it as the PU-PU platter!:crazy:

can someone break down the cast thang?...tyia

Good point! I'm guessing SA might have had to make a cast of his face in order to get the personalized horror mask.

Just my opinion.

I think it was an old crusty cast simply discarded and had nothing to do with SA.

I have heard Kampfer actually say he was FBI at one time in his life...not sure if that is the truth or not. He is not going to give up being "spokesman" easily either. Gives him a chance to wear his cowboy hat and look like he fits in around here. He is the one who cut our police dept due to "budget restraints" and now has done an about face and is hiring 2 additional officers. We had an outstanding Police Chief that Kampfer ran off a few months ago. He is one difficult person to work with or work for...jmo. :crazy:

Whooooaaaaa....this is interesting:

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26529027/detail.html
Colorado City Will Add Two Officers To Search For Missing Girl

COLORADO CITY, Texas -- Colorado City will add two police officers to their force to help search for missing teen Hailey Dunn.

KTXS News has talked with Pete Kampfer, the city manager of Colorado City, and he says ads will go out today to advertise hiring two new officers.

Three weeks in to the search for the missing eighth-grader, Kampfer says many of the people who have volunteered to search have had to go back to their normal lives, but efforts need to continue to find Hailey.

In other developments, Brad Dennis, the director of search operations for KlaasKids, an organization that searches for missing kids, says he's organizing a search party that will be headquartered at the Abilene Civic Center on Wednesday.

Sooo...is he saying he's hiring the officer's just because of the Hailey case...or is the decision to hire two more officers (prior to this) being turned around to look better because of the recent cuts that were made???

O/T but everytime I see this guy - he looks so much like the ex-director of the National Hurricane Center (Max Mayfield) I can't help but think its Max. Max is a god down here. He's taken us through so many storms and he's now a weather consultant for a local news channel. Just google Max to see a pic and tell me these two don't look like brothers.

No offense to Mr. Mayfield, Wise Old Owl - but besides the physical resemblance, both men appear to be linked to big, blowing winds. :innocent:

ugh. Him and the mask. I reckon if you took a cast of someone, these same mask makers could make a mask that looked like this person you made the cast of right?

He had a mask made recently that was custom made to fit his face (and large head). I would assume that a cast of his face would have to be made in order for it to fit perfectly. I dont understand how he would have this though unless it was sent back by the mask maker with his new mask.

I think it was an old crusty cast simply discarded and had nothing to do with SA.

Well, if dogs hit on it, are the dogs not correctly trained, or wrong kind of dogs? Is human remains really the same thing as dead skin cells? Everything probably has dead skins cells on it...

Well I take a nap thinking we had evidence from the dump and the cast was just a rumor. I wake up we have no evidence from the dump yet we have a cast mentioned in an article. I think I'll go back to sleep...........

I knew that dead cast was sumthin'...we should have sleuthed it betta.

I totally think that this news Nancy has could be new. I've never seen them post something like that on the FB. If it was something about the dogs I think they would have just posted it. JMO on this though.

I doubt there is because whoever was on the other end of that phone would have been Suspect number 1 from the get go

If there was a call, maybe it was to SA's phone, Mr. #1 Suspect himself. There are lots of reasons he should have been #1 from the beginning, but LE didn't have the phone records until the Rangers got there a week later.

A spokesman for the investigation into a missing 13-year-old West Texas girl says dogs searching one of three landfills turned up "possible" evidence in the case – even as hope remains for her safe return.

Colorado City Manager Pete Kampfer declined to elaborate Tuesday on what was found or why the landfill in Abilene was searched in the disappearance of Hailey Dunn.

Kampfer confirmed to KTXS News Tuesday afternoon that the word "possible" must be included in the statement about evidence found.

He told KTXS News that "possible evidence" was found in the landfill searches, but authorities have not yet determined whether the "hits" previously reported could become evidence to be used in a trial.

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26530508/detail.html

Well. That makes it clear as mud.

Well, it's pretty clear to me. They found possible evidence but can't confirm it. Tests have to be done, or certain items have to be id'd by the family. It's too early to say whether it is evidence or not.
It's pretty common in these cases to run across things that look related and turns out not to be connected at all.

I dont even like this thought! But the slasher horror flicks give this case an extra eerie dark side. I hope we are way off.

No........we don't want to tell you. :great:

They found a cast in the landfill search that /may or may not be related to HD.
that is it teh! go sit in the time out corner and no fried ice cream for you young lady!

LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member