TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question,,, if Billie had to pay a fine to get her nursing license back,, then why would she not have enough money in her account that nite she made two withdrawls? didn't she need like 1500?

Is this a trick question? :waitasec:

I wonder if BD & SA like wolves...........

Jan. 19, 4:21 p.m. EST – Full Wolf Moon: Amid the zero cold and deep snows of midwinter, the wolf packs howled hungrily outside Indian villages. The Full Wolf Moon was also known as the Old Moon or the Moon After Yule. In some tribes, this was also known as the Full Snow Moon; most applied that name to the next moon

Tomorrow will be a FULL MOON.........hope it effects SA mind, gives more clues!

BBM

Do we know the contents of the text or just what time it was sent??? TIA!! I really am trying to keep up. LOL

BD said on NG that a 2 pm text was sent to MB on Monday. It said ' What Are You Doing"? and there was no reply.

So my question is that if she texted MB at 2 and got no reply, then WHY would she leave at 3:15 to go to her house?
I know my daughter firms up her plans before she goes to someones house.

No........we don't want to tell you. :great:

They found a cast in the landfill search that /may or may not be related to HD.
:slap:

whew thanks ...ive been back tracking posts after being gone all day but was still lost....I came back to bean dip, boots and sumthin bout a cast and ...uh... i think ill grab the patron.....

I totally think that this news Nancy has could be new. I've never seen them post something like that on the FB. If it was something about the dogs I think they would have just posted it. JMO on this though.

it came out right around the time (or thereafter) of the Associated Press bit on the landfill...

while I truly hope she has something else (((I really do)))) my hope that I hold in my little tea cup of hope only has about a 1/16 of an inch... of course truly my opinion only and I pray for more info to come to light.

((and daM@ am I hungry for a chimichanga right now!))

I totally think that this news Nancy has could be new. I've never seen them post something like that on the FB. If it was something about the dogs I think they would have just posted it. JMO on this though.

Well, they likely got the same story we did...confirmation followed by denial.

<<<<going to corner, but I'm taking my margarita.

(((((((((((((((((((((((ssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh))))))))))))))))))))))

I'll slip ya some nachos when they get here

Ya'll are making me laugh so much my neighbor is either going to complain to the manager or have the 'white coat' boys pay me a visit... I think we are all punch drunk from this case.

ugh. Him and the mask. I reckon if you took a cast of someone, these same mask makers could make a mask that looked like this person you made the cast of right?

this is creepy, I just watched 'death masks' the other night on
the HISTORY channel..............masks made after a President or famous person died.......(nightmare time)

If SA had the home phone with him in his travels (LE knows if he did or not) he may have looked up the last person H called or texted, found MB and decided to use her as the alibi. Although I would have written something more like "I'm coming over" except that might have been too obvious.

Ya, I'm thinking so too. Nothing she has deemed 'BOMBSHELL' in the past has ever really ended up being BOMBSHELL by the time the show comes on...

I think it is going to be about the text message. Hopefully a little more info.:waitasec:

this is creepy, I just watched 'death masks' the other night on
the HISTORY channel..............masks made after a President or famous person died.......(nightmare time)

Please! I am busting a gut as they say here in Texas lol!

If SA had the home phone with him in his travels (LE knows if he did or not) he may have looked up the last person H called or texted, found MB and decided to use her as the alibi. Although I would have written something more like "I'm coming over" except that might have been too obvious.
Yeah, because then when HD didn't show up, someone MIGHT have acted responsibly and started texting/making calls to find out why she hadn't shown up.

(And nobody told me we could bring our drinks to the corner! *slinks back to the bar quiet as a my_tee_mouse*)

I don't think we will get any more info on the text if Billie is on and no one from LE...they are not sharing much with her, it seems, and she will be more inclined to add another whole level of confusion. Still, I hope she is on.

We need Sparky! Is 'Sparky' named after Texas's famous Death Row machine

If there was a call, maybe it was to SA's phone, Mr. #1 Suspect himself. There are lots of reasons he should have been #1 from the beginning, but LE didn't have the phone records until the Rangers got there a week later.

He could have had both phones with him. I sure wish we could see Billies phone pings.

Officials from the KlaasKids Search Center began setting up local operations at the Colorado City Civic Center this afternoon to assist in the hunt for 13-year-old Hailey Dunn, who has been missing for more than three weeks.

Brad Dennis, director of the search center for the KlaasKids Foundation, arrived Monday night. Today, he has been meeting with law enforcement officials and Dunn&#8217;s family to coordinate the search efforts.

&#8220;We are going to manage the search,&#8221; Dennis said of volunteer efforts to find the teen. &#8220;Then we will be training local people to do what we do.&#8221;

All volunteers will be asked to register at the Civic Center starting at 10 a.m. Wednesday. Dennis said that all volunteers must show identification, be in good health and be dressed appropriately for the environment.

http://www.reporternews.com/news/20...rations-colorado-city-civic-cent/?partner=RSS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne