TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Kampfer spilled the beans and got in trouble.........lol.

I have a question,,, if Billie had to pay a fine to get her nursing license back,, then why would she not have enough money in her account that nite she made two withdrawls? didn't she need like 1500?
she would only know what the "fine" was ((if the board even approved her appeal)) to reinstate her license if she showed up for the hearing.. which she did not.

she did not, imhoo, seem to be focused on reinstating her license on or around the time Hailey was missing... and truly that doesn't mean a thing.. but does speak to other areas of interest considering she is a single mother of two.

moo

eta: and most obviously she would make more money as an LVN than a ward clerk

Hello, my friend. :)

I agree that's what Billie is doing - trying hard to establish that Hailey was alive and well during the times following the last credible sign of life we have from Hailey - at 9pm Sunday night, Dec 26, when her brother saw her playing the video game.

I think she's doing this primarily to cover for Shawn, because I think she knows he is the one primarily responsible for Hailey's demise.

I think that's her role in this - not as a participant in Hailey's disappearance and demise, but to cover up for Shawn having been the active participant, either alone, or as 'ringleader' of more than one active participant.

On the text message, if it exists, in no way do I think it was sent by Hailey. I think it was sent by Shawn, and I wonder if he was trying to get another girl - MB.

I am keeping in mind though that Billie said on NG that MB said she hadn't heard from Hailey that day, and NG had specifically asked her about texts. I'll have to find which show that was in to get the exact wording.

My opinion based on the info currently available.

I keep thinking that SA sent that text too. But then the ping timeline says he was too far away from home to have been able to send it at 2.

The only possible way would be if his cell phone was back at his moms or grandmas or with a 'friend' or something tricky like that.

Then again, maybe she was fine at 2 pm, and was disposed of right after.

I think I’ve been following this case too long … it’s driving me coo coo … and now I can’t get the song “Monster Mash” out of my head …

I think Kampfer spilled the beans and got in trouble.........lol.
ordered the cheese dip and got the bean dip.....

I agree.

And the associated press got wind of it.... must have been the nacho platter.

On NG's FB site:

Nancy Grace
Nancy Grace Producers getting breaking news in the disappearance of missing cheerleader Hailey Dunn. Tune in at 8 PM LIVE for the latest!

Welcome TexasCheri

Still can't quite figure out how to put one of those cutsie welcome pics on here. So you'll just have to settle with plain text.

A spokesman for the investigation into a missing 13-year-old West Texas girl says dogs searching one of three landfills turned up "possible" evidence in the case – even as hope remains for her safe return.

Colorado City Manager Pete Kampfer declined to elaborate Tuesday on what was found or why the landfill in Abilene was searched in the disappearance of Hailey Dunn.

Kampfer confirmed to KTXS News Tuesday afternoon that the word "possible" must be included in the statement about evidence found.

He told KTXS News that "possible evidence" was found in the landfill searches, but authorities have not yet determined whether the "hits" previously reported could become evidence to be used in a trial.

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26530508/detail.html

Well. That makes it clear as mud.

ordered the cheese dip and got the bean dip.....

I agree.

And the associated press got wind of it.... must have been the nacho platter.

Could all this talking out both sides of the mouth be a LE tactic to rattle the perp(s) and disorientate them?

A spokesman for the investigation into a missing 13-year-old West Texas girl says dogs searching one of three landfills turned up "possible" evidence in the case – even as hope remains for her safe return.

Colorado City Manager Pete Kampfer declined to elaborate Tuesday on what was found or why the landfill in Abilene was searched in the disappearance of Hailey Dunn.

Kampfer confirmed to KTXS News Tuesday afternoon that the word "possible" must be included in the statement about evidence found.

He told KTXS News that "possible evidence" was found in the landfill searches, but authorities have not yet determined whether the "hits" previously reported could become evidence to be used in a trial.

WTH is he saying?:waitasec:

I keep thinking that SA sent that text too. But then the ping timeline says he was too far away from home to have been able to send it at 2.

The only possible way would be if his cell phone was back at his moms or grandmas or with a 'friend' or something tricky like that.

BBM

Do we know the contents of the text or just what time it was sent??? TIA!! I really am trying to keep up. LOL

I think I’ve been following this case too long … it’s driving me coo coo … and now I can’t get the song “Monster Mash” out of my head …
Yeah I feel ya. I see Michael Myers around every corner.

evidence used in a trial? Say what? We don't even have anyone charged yet. We have multiple POI's and ONE suspect. Now we get - but authorities have not yet determined whether the "hits" previously reported could become evidence to be used in a trial.

I need a drink!

I think I'm missing something. Why couldn't he be at his mom's, have his phone in his pocket, and Hailey's phone in his hand sending the text to MB, then go back to Hailey's house with the phone?

Is there something in the affidavits or something that says Hailey's phone never moved from the house?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne