TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if it's that they found evidence, but haven't yet confirmed it's related to the case yet, because they are waiting for testing results.

Whatever they find, and keep, they call evidence. They book it into evidence etc. Then they engage in the testing that tells them whether it's related.

Suppose they found a rag with blood on it. Nobody recognizes the rag. They have to investigate to see who's rag it is, where it came from. Or suppose they 'think' they recognize the rag from a picture, or because it appears to match the material in a shirt of Hailey's, or the material in a sheet on her bed. They can't assume - they have to investigate and test to determine for sure if it's what they think it is.

They also have to test the blood and see whose blood it is. They can't assume or guess.

Some of that testing can take weeks.

Until those things are confirmed, it's considered evidence, although it may end up, after testing, to have nothing to do with the case.

I hope all that made sense. lol.

respectfully snipped

I'd heard that he was ex-FBI, redcat. And for the FBI's sake, I'm glad he's an EX employee. :seeya:

Interesting, in my experience FBI agents generally want nothing to do with the camera. Not to mention if he had been FBI, then he should know better than to be making some of the statements he has. Is this confirmed or a FB or other rumor?

it did.. and also made sense why some parties might go for burrito night with reporters and mention it.. not to know it would go viral like the queso dip...

I wonder if it's that they found evidence, but haven't yet confirmed it's related to the case yet, because they are waiting for testing results.

Whatever they find, and keep, they call evidence. They book it into evidence etc. Then they engage in the testing that tells them whether it's related.

Suppose they found a rag with blood on it. Nobody recognizes the rag. They have to investigate to see who's rag it is, where it came from. Or suppose they 'think' they recognize the rag from a picture, or because it appears to match the material in a shirt of Hailey's, or the material in a sheet on her bed. They can't assume - they have to investigate and test to determine for sure if it's what they think it is.

They also have to test the blood and see whose blood it is. They can't assume or guess.

Some of that testing can take weeks.

Until those things are confirmed, it's considered evidence, although it may end up, after testing, to have nothing to do with the case.

I hope all that made sense. lol.

It makes me think of the Zahra Baker case. They searched the landfill and there was speculation that they found something, but it wasn't released until several weeks later that they had indeed found something. And when they released the information there was much more than just what they had found at the landfill. And as it turned out the step mom had been talking and leading them. So, there is no telling what is going on behind the scenes that we have not been privy to. jmo

so On this dumpster hit...Did NG get this before anyone else? that be the first ! Here we all thought she was talking old news???

And may I add that her going on TV will continously subject her to further scrutiny and frankly if you cant take the heat stay off of Nancy Grace!! If you dont like what is said on that show or have people ask you questions and your story keeps changing then stay off of Nancy Grace.

Hand out fliers, talk to local print reporters and update the FB, but going on NG to me is doing nothing to help this case. yeah, NG is national news, but unlike a LOT of other missing kids BD has the fortune to have so many resources.

Speaking of resources, I dont agree with the Klaas Foundation going to help. I just question the motive really. There are tons of cases that need their attention. Why this one?

Why not this case?

Interesting, in my experience FBI agents generally want nothing to do with the camera. Not to mention if he had been FBI, then he should know better than to be making some of the statements he has. Is this confirmed or a FB or other rumor?

Local media reported it - it must be true. :crazy:

Kampfer, a former FBI agent himself, said he could not confirm any rumors swirling about who has or has not passed polygraph tests related to the disappearance.

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26391662/detail.html

Sarx, here is one article that refers to him as an ex-FBI agent:

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26391662/detail.html

However, if he in fact did serve in the FBI, I have a hard time imagining in what capacity. :waitasec:

One thing for sure is that there are no leaks in this case. I do wonder why the landfill reports have been completely contradictory. First, no evidence found. Now 2 items found, but not releasing what they are. Can only surmise that items were DNA tested and/or identified by known persons.

Either way finally there is some concrete evidence which means we are closer to finding Hailey. That is comforting.

* After reading posts on next page (15) the statement about 2 items being found has again been backtracked? Yes? This is so confusing!
http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=332606

Representatives from two private missing children's organizations have arrived in Colorado City to help in the search for 13-year-old Hailey Dunn – KlaasKids and the Laura Recovery Center.

Brad Dennis, the Director of Search Operations for KlaasKids Foundation’s National Search Center for Missing Children said he would be meeting with law enforcement throughout the day as well as Hailey's mother, Billie Dunn. Dennis said he hoped to formulate a plan for how his group can assist in the search by the end of the day.
The Laura Recovery Center, based outside Houston in Friendswood, Texas, organizes community-based searches using very specific mapping and communication techniques.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=332626

Thrilled to see that the Laura Recovery Center has joined in!! They came out here to Greeley when Kayleah was missing and they were a huge help!!!

was the mattress and boxsprings both in Hailey's room???
IIRC we all talked about it and no comforter or bedspread.
LE took sheets..........her pillow? pillowcase???
could something like that also of been found at the dump just with her scent
all over it???

My child has had the streaks put in a couple of times. It is a temporary dye that washes out in a few weeks. In our case, it was a team thing.

In October a lot of girls and women put in the pink streaks....Breast Cancer Awareness Month.

Well I take a nap thinking we had evidence from the dump and the cast was just a rumor. I wake up we have no evidence from the dump yet we have a cast mentioned in an article. I think I'll go back to sleep...........

Wellllll.....let's just say it's not been confirmed....wish there was a way to check it out....but he has told various people here that he was FBI.

Well I take a nap thinking we had evidence from the dump and the cast was just a rumor. I wake up we have no evidence from the dump yet we have a cast mentioned in an article. I think I'll go back to sleep...........

Let me say, I feel a lot better about starting that cast business yesterday...

I have a question,,, if Billie had to pay a fine to get her nursing license back,, then why would she not have enough money in her account that nite she made two withdrawls? didn't she need like 1500?

Sorry if this has been discussed, but when SA showed up at work just long enough to lock stares with his supervisor and buy a Dr Pepper, I have to wonder if he had intentions of coming back to work the following day. Did he in fact just "quit" because we have learned he was not "fired".

Also, in thinking how it seemed so nonchalant for him to just walk off of a job as hard as jobs are to come by these days, could he have made some big deal moneywise that made him think he was financially secure now; i.e., human trafficking? Just trying to think outside of the box a little here.

Also, seems like very early on when we learned about his interests in these "masks", I may be wrong, but did I read that he was "buying AND selling them"? Could he have thought he could make it okay without his job by dealing in these "masks".

I truly do think the real reason for even going to work that day was to establish his alibi, but alibi for what? Was he disposing of or getting rid of HD? Did he go anywhere that motel after he let work and drop her off to someone else in exchange for money? Did he have to meet someone there at a specific time? All just my own speculations here.

I agree with a lot of what you said in your post. I have similar speculations.
But I don't think he would choose the motel as a meeting place. It is probably one of the few places in that small town that has working video cameras. There are so many out of the way locations he could meet someone just outside of town. Just my opinion.

Wellllll.....let's just say it's not been confirmed....wish there was a way to check it out....but he has told various people here that he was FBI.

There is a way to check it out... do a background check on him. It should come up in some form or another. :waitasec:

The police spokesperson in a national missing child case is claiming to be former FBI... and nobody knows if he really is??? Like this case needs MORE of a reason for people to ignore it due to lack of credibility?! :banghead:

He doesn't see like former FBI to me... but I have met some very inefficient and incompetent FBI agents through friends in the FBI. So, anything is possible. And he does claim to be a FORMER FBI agent. We could be seeing the reason why he is a FORMER one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne