TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone said the night before because her mom left for work at 6 am and no way hailey would have been up that early with there being no school

Grr...I can't find the post I want to quote!!

Thanks to whomever posted the info on the timeline again!! I've been trying to figure out how SA could use a VERY TIGHT timeline.....leaving his mom's at 3, Hailey gone at 3:30. And people saw her eariler in the day......and mom would be able to verify his whereabouts.

BUT, someone upthread reminded me that DD (Billie's son) was gone for the rest of the evening at a friend's house.....and Billie was at work for 12 straight hours. That's potentially a lot of free time (3pm until whenever Billie got home) if Hailey never left the house. imho.

I'd really like to know when Billie got off of work.

I am not understanding this timeline because he couldn't have left his mom's house in Big Spring at 3 and be home when Hailey left the house at 3:30 because it takes 45 minutes to get from Big Spring to C-City. IMO

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

per Marc Klass - this case has been horribly mismanaged from the beginning - if it weren't for the community we wouldn't know about it now!

Please try not to knock the Police force. Under-managed, maybe, but the local police chief is only interim. I'm sure not prepared for this tragedy. CCPD is not resting until this girl is found.

Someone said the night before because her mom left for work at 6 am and no way hailey would have been up that early with there being no school

I'm mostly curious if her brother had seen her at all that day. I'd also like to know what time the bf was at work that morning.

I spent last night and this morning reading the entire thread.

Questions I have....

~ Did SA spend the night on Sunday evening?
~ Were he and Hailey both in the home when Billie left for work (7am) Monday morning?
~ What time does SA leave for work ?
~ Has it been confirmed by employers that SA appeared for work on Monday and has there been a time confirmed that he arrived and left ?
~ Has it been confirmed by SA's mother that he stopped at her house (sometime around 2 pm on Monday?)

There seems to be a lot of time between when Billie and her son last saw Hailey (Sunday? Time?) and when they noticed she was missing (Tuesday). We are all assuming that the reported "3pm" departure from the house is accurate but ,really it could be anytime between when Billie / her son last saw her on Sunday until Tuesday.

Is it possible that SA and Hailey fought before he left for work on Monday? Might explain the anger issue at work if there had been confrontation with Hailey at home ? A confrontation may also explain if she did in fact run away or why she left when he returned to the house .... or it may lead us to suspect SA knows more than he's saying.

Further, I think MA is being honest. At this point she's been questioned by LE and has been told how serious this issue is. These do not appear to be girls who are stubborn, in trouble, tough girls who are going to hold out to any amount of questioning. I believe that she likely hadn't spoken to Hailey about sleeping over that evening.

So it leaves us with only four possibilities ...
~ Hailey decided to use MB as an alibi without her knowing while she did something else. I find this highly unlikely as teen girls let their friends know when they are using each other so they can cover for them if needed.
~ Someone isn't being truthful about Hailey saying she was going to spend the night at MB's. I'd love to know more about SA's demeanor on Monday night.
~ Hailey left with another friend or someone she knew.
~ Hailey was picked up by a stranger on her way to her father's or MA's.

I am discounting the proposed sighting of Hailey by the neighbor based on my own experience in "sighting" teenagers. I've often seen kids around town and said to my daughter "Hey, there is Billy." and she says No it's not and I insist that it is... even offer a reason "That's how tall Billy is... or that's how he wears his hat... etc." only to discover it's not Billy at all. This has happened to me 100's of times. These kids look and carry themselves in a similar fashion. Without the neighbor actually speaking to Hailey or seeing her face to face it's very likely that she THOUGHT she saw Hailey and MB when in reality it was two other girls.

Also, do we know if LE is looking at tapes in the area ? There appears to be several stores on any route that Hailey would have taken to her destination(s). Did the neighbors see SA come and go at all ? There appear to be a lot of duplex houses en route which would lead one to believe that someone would have seen SOMETHING.

I am not understanding this timeline because he couldn't have left his mom's house in Big Spring at 3 and be home when Hailey left the house at 3:30 because it takes 45 minutes to get from Big Spring to C-City. IMO

So the BF has to go get mom from work in Snyder to bring her to the PD in C-City to report Hailey missing? That is interesting because IMO it takes about 20 minutes to get to Snyder, so that is a good 40-45 minutes to get from C-City to Snyder and back to C-City.

I spent last night and this morning reading the entire thread.

Questions I have....

~ Did SA spend the night on Sunday evening?
~ Were he and Hailey both in the home when Billie left for work (7am) Monday morning?
~ What time does SA leave for work ?
~ Has it been confirmed by employers that SA appeared for work on Monday and has there been a time confirmed that he arrived and left ?
~ Has it been confirmed by SA's mother that he stopped at her house (sometime around 2 pm on Monday?)

Snipped for space and relavence by me...

If SA had to pick BO up from work on Monday evening, I am going to assume that he also took her to work, as she would have needed some way to get there. They both work/worked in Snyder, as I understand it, though I do not know precisely where BO works.

So they would have left the house, if he did spend the night, at the same time. If BO had to be at work at 7am and SA was terminated/quit by 6:30am (as I have seen reported on here), I imagine that they would have left the house around 6am for SA to have dropped BO at work and then gotten to work himself.

Snipped for space and relavence by me...

If SA had to pick BO up from work on Monday evening, I am going to assume that he also took her to work, as she would have needed some way to get there. They both work/worked in Snyder, as I understand it, though I do not know precisely where BO works.

So they would have left the house, if he did spend the night, at the same time. If BO had to be at work at 7am and SA was terminated/quit by 6:30am (as I have seen reported on here), I imagine that they would have left the house around 6am for SA to have dropped BO at work and then gotten to work himself.

This is exactly what I was thinking....

Hello everyone, I am new here. I have been reading for several days now. I am from a small town just 20 miles from Colorado City, Tx. I am hoping and praying for Hailey, her family and her friends.

Welcome....! Thanks for joining us...

Please do not tell others how or what to post. That is a violation of the WS TOS.

Do not post about other posters. That is a TOS violation because it is rude. It’s like talking behind someone’s back.

I'm mostly curious if her brother had seen her at all that day. I'd also like to know what time the bf was at work that morning.

I think the mom said on NG that he went in about 6:30 or so, then had a fallen-out at work - and either quit or was fired. It wasn't clear what happened, but just that he no longer works there and left after that.

WS has a policy to treat victims and their family members with respect.

We insist that you be cautious, careful, and responsible in your posting when it comes to throwing accusations at a family who has been victimized by a crime, a family that is seemingly cooperating.

There are many things to look at and discuss: records, behavior, statements made, information revealed and not revealed. You can express doubt, and you can discuss behavior and what everyone involved is and isn't doing. That means you can question, speculate and theorize based on things that are said in the mainstream media and actions that are done in public.

But you must always tie those things in to the crime victim or missing person and stop short of throwing crime victims, their families, and missing persons under the bus.

We are not trying to censor you; we are trying to be responsible posters and help the situation as opposed to stirring up rumor and innuendo.

If these policies are not understood by any of the posters on this forum, they are welcome to contact a mod and ask about them.

Thanks for your help,

WS Moderator

If SA was terminated / quit by 6:30 am (I missed that time being reported)... one would assume that he left the place of employment right after the termination / quit took place. Where was he from that time until 2-3pm ? ? His mothers? I took that stop to be a quick stop in not that he was there all day (perhaps I am mistaken?)

When the case first started, I pulled up a map of Colorado City. I have several tabs open in my browser and should close some, but when I look at that one, I just can't... I just stare at it and think what a small sleepy little town it seems like -- where could she be? :(

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen shot 2011-01-05 at 10.51.55 AM.png
    Screen shot 2011-01-05 at 10.51.55 AM.png
    869.8 KB · Views: 165
I would like to know if the BF actually lives with them or not.
In several of the first interviews I read she states that he doesn't live with them. ON NG on Monday night she also says that, (she says he came home then corrected herself)

DUNN: She went missing on Monday while I was at work. My boyfriend - - he came home from work about 3:00 -- or he got to my house about 3:00.http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/03/ng.01.html

On NG last night they were calling him her live in boyfriend...... Just wondering because, if he doesn't live there, works in Snyder, Mom works in Snyder (he picks her up Monday night), and he was in Big Spring at his moms after he got fired/quit, why was he even at Billie's house in between picking her up and his moms?
If he does why the inconsistency? Either he does or he doesn't.....

Also, if he picks her up from work, does he also take her to work in the mornings?

Okay, I'm listening to NG (Thanks Patty G!) right now.

According to Billie, he went to work Monday morning, had an argument at work and he was fired and he walked out/left the job by 6:30am, he didn't get along with 1-2 of the coworkers.

Police confirmed that he had been at his mother's house in Big Spring all day Monday, he got home (presumably to Billie's house) about 3pm and Hailey left shortly after.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7FzaIh7pgQ[/ame]

NG said the boyfriend lived with BO. Is she correct?

Snip

Tonight, we learn police seize the cell phones belonging to Mom and her live-in boyfriend. Why? This as police polygraphing friends and neighbors. Mommy volunteers for a polygraph.

http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/04/ng.01.html

See i thought early on it was said they did NOT live together and there was a lot of scrambling to find the BF's address. Given he was driving her to work etc.. I kinda figured they lived together but maybe didn't want that known because there was a morality clause in the divorce between the mom and dad not allowing either 1 to have overnight/live in guests until married.....
A friend of mine and her ex had that written into theirs..

So the BF has to go get mom from work in Snyder to bring her to the PD in C-City to report Hailey missing? That is interesting because IMO it takes about 20 minutes to get to Snyder, so that is a good 40-45 minutes to get from C-City to Snyder and back to C-City.

Somewhere in the 2nd thread. It said that BO was confused about the time HD was last seen because she assumed it was 1pm on Monday being that, that was SA lunch hr. After reporting her missing, found out that it was actually 3pm. If SA was here ride to and from work even on Tues. wouldn't she had known the timeline before the report was made? Afterall they had 20-30 minutes to discuss the timeline. Also, had he been fired/quit on Monday morning, why did he take BO to work on Tuesday? Why didn't she drive herself? Unless of course he was wanting her to believe that he was still employed.

I would like to know if the BF actually lives with them or not.
In several of the first interviews I read she states that he doesn't live with them. ON NG on Monday night she also says that, (she says he came home then corrected herself)

DUNN: She went missing on Monday while I was at work. My boyfriend - - he came home from work about 3:00 -- or he got to my house about 3:00.http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/03/ng.01.html

On NG last night they were calling him her live in boyfriend...... Just wondering because, if he doesn't live there, works in Snyder, Mom works in Snyder (he picks her up Monday night), and he was in Big Spring at his moms after he got fired/quit, why was he even at Billie's house in between picking her up and his moms?
If he does why the inconsistency? Either he does or he doesn't.....

Also, if he picks her up from work, does he also take her to work in the mornings?

If he does not live with Billie, I would venture to guess that since he needed to pick her up from work later that evening that he was hanging out at the house, until he needed to go pick Billie up from work, since it is possibly closer than his own home (if he is not actually living with Billie). His mother's house is further away than Billie's.

I wonder if his physical residence is his parents' house in Big Spring, but he actually spends a lot of time at Billie's residence and could possibly be considered a live in, but not officially, if that makes sense. It would certainly be closer to drive from Billie's house to his work than from his parents' house, if that is his official residence.

I can definitely understand this as being the case because my husband stayed with/lived with me off and on for several months, while we were dating, though his official residence, after his exwife left him, was his brother's house. A lot of times it was easier for him to stay at my house because of the early hour that he had to be at work and that my house was a lot closer to his work than his brother's house, even though his official residence was his brother's house

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne