TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The son may have saved/known the friend's phone number and the mom didn't or didn't have it with her.

Yep....phone number was probably on the cell phone....which was at the house, not with mom at work. Now, I don't know why Billie didn't call Hailey the night before. She says she wasn't happy about Hailey not calling her....so...why didn't she call Hailey??

Have a couple of questions? What type of work did the mothers boyfriend do: construction, oilfield...? Has Colorado City LE talked to his family in Big Spring? It is possible they could give a more accurate time-line.

Just a Reminder...

I have removed a few posts that are in my view attacking the family. We are a victim friendly forum, attacking the family is against TOS and will not be allowed. Thanks!

Ima

Okay, here goes....
I know factually that she was seen at around 10am on Dec 27 leaving her home headed towards the dad's home then back again. This has been reported to the police. I suppose that the other tip about seeing her around lunch has superseded this tip followed by the report from the b/f that she was last seen around 3:15.

Kids here walk. Not as much as I did as a youngster, but they do.

The "time/space continuum" allows only for a few blocks, but a couple of hours.

If she did go to her Dad's earlier that day, I find it strange that she would go back later. Unless she was there to use the internet? Did she do this as a habit?

The son may have saved/known the friend's phone number and the mom didn't or didn't have it with her.

The son had the mom's cell phone and thus all mom's phone numbers. I probably would have asked my son for the phone # and called myself but I don't know what the circumstances are/were.

Yep....phone number was probably on the cell phone....which was at the house, not with mom at work. Now, I don't know why Billie didn't call Hailey the night before. She says she wasn't happy about Hailey not calling her....so...why didn't she call Hailey??

I don't know but I'm sure that very thought has crossed her mind a million times over.

Billie's BF told her Monday that Hailey said she was going to her dad's then to her friend's to spend the night.

I think if there had been a party, someone would have known.

I do not know who the woman is who saw Hailey, MB, and the boy walking Monday evening, but she came forward last week. It is just now being reported - although I have no idea why it hasn't come out until now (this was also in my OP). Personally, I would like to see this given a lot more consideration in the investigation.

I never meant to imply that people would let this go. I was trying to say that no matter how the report was made, not enough was done until word was spread. And this site was a catalyst. Surely by now you would expect criticism of some sorts. I am merely expressing my own opinion. All factors of a missing person's life will be microscopically examined and whether you like it or not-live in situations are under more scrutiny because hey! The commitment is not there. Well I guess again I am going against the grain. I thank you for being such a loyalist. Bravo.

Sorry if I took what you meant out of context. I am just extremely frustrated.

Thanks for all your input czgtz

I would love to know what type of person the boyfriend is? Do you know him well enough to comment?

I do not know him that well.

I do hope the LE gets in the house and the vehicles and does a thorough search.

Does any locals know if he stayed with the mom once she got home from the pd? Or did he leave? I think his whereabouts need to be pinned down.

Too many coincidences.

Except for when LE has them seperated for whatever reason, they have pretty much together all the time since this Hailey disappeared.

The boyfriend coming from his mom's house instead of work also may impact the question of when exactly he got to Billie's house. If he had been seen leaving work by multiple co-workers at, say, 2:30 then that would establish a definite timeline. But coming from his mom's house could make his story muddier, whether he's telling the truth about arriving at Billie's house at 3:00 or not.

I'd also like to know exactly when Billie saw the boyfriend that afternoon/evening. On Nancy's show yesterday Billie said that the boyfriend picked her up from work "that evening" but didn't say at what time that was. There is definitely the possibility that the boyfriend had a lot of free time that afternoon.

Billie's house is nearly directly across the street from a pretty substantial group of duplex type residences, and within sight of a nursing home. Surely someone from one of those places, or another neighbor, can be found who noticed Billie's BF arrive at the house.

If she did go to dads, he didn't see her and his gf doesn't think she did, either.

NG on now...last person to see H was the BF...police brought in bloodhounds, claim they tracked her exact path, to dad's, to friend's, and to motel...
Why is a 13-yr old girl go to a motel?
Scanning cameras, nothing on them

I wonder if there are breaks bet. the scents? Maybe the one to the friend's is an old one and the Motel a new one? Or the Motel one could also be old and that's why LE didn't see anything on the video?

I hate to think that there won't be answers before Thursday night when Billie is scheduled to be on NG again.

(Also I want to say, not making fun at all, but I did get a chuckle from a poster a page or so ago who wanted the "greyhounds" to check out another area....thanks for that.)

czgtz,

Is Billie aware that Hailey has a myspace page?

I am sorry for offensive posting. I am very upset and I get emotional. I have 2 daughters and have been through hell with worry for them. I should not be projecting my line of thought on anyone, Please forgive me and know that I am holding on for Hailey.

Forgive me if I missed it, but has it been noted how often Hailey slept over at her friend's home? It seems like it was a fairly regular occurence if it didn't trigger a phone call or pulse check from home on the 27th - that it was a normal activity within the family.

On NG, her Dad said she came over to his house daily whenever she wanted unannounced or unplanned so it sounds like she had freedom and was trusted to leave the house and visit around her neighborhood so I can see why her mom may not have been alarmed early on since she thought Hailey was at a location that she was well acquainted with?

Obviously, the BF would know this would be believable, too.

I hate to think that there won't be answers before Thursday night when Billie is scheduled to be on NG again.

(Also I want to say, not making fun at all, but I did get a chuckle from a poster a page or so ago who wanted the "greyhounds" to check out another area....thanks for that.)

I miss that but needed it so bad about now. Thanks to you and the poster.

Why would Hailey's mother ask her son to text Hailey to come home.l. Why wouldn't she make a phone call herself. I am bewildered. As a mother myself, I don't get it. She is a 13 year old for gosh sakes.

Why are you asking this question twice? We understood it the first time, no need to repeat yourself.

If no one replies, it is because they have nothing to say regarding this. MOVE ON!

Salem

Investigators say Hailey's mother's boyfriend could not take a polygraph because he was on prescription drugs. They may retest him. A $10,000 reward was raised to $25,000 for any information that will lead to Hailey's safe return

http://www.kcbd.com/Global/story.asp?S=13779246

I wonder if they are for manic/depression or schizophrenia? Mods, You can delete my post if it is improper.

JMO

I wonder if they are for manic/depression or schizophrenia? Mods, You can delete my post if it is improper.

JMO

It's your responsibility to make sure your post falls within TOS before you post it. If you are uncertain about whether or not to post something, you should ask a mod first, not just go ahead and post it anyhow.

I wonder if there are breaks bet. the scents? Maybe the one to the friend's is an old one and the Motel a new one? Or the Motel one could also be old and that's why LE didn't see anything on the video?

The thing is that she walked around town alot. The Motel is new (less then 6 months). So anytime in those 6 months she could have gotten curious about the cool new Hotel in town and headed up there to see. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne