TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the neighbors claims to have seen Hailey around 10:30am Monday morning. It was posted here with a news report last night. I can't go look for it right now, but will repost the article when I can go find it. The report said that this was a 'confirmed sighting' of Hailey.

As for the timing to get from SA's mom's house to BO's house, I am just stating what was said on NG last night....that he left mom's and got to the house around 3pm....and Hailey left just a short while later (previously stated at @ 3:15-3:30pm).

We are assuming he was at his mother's house WITH his mother. I suppose she could have been working and he was 'alone at his mother's house'....he's only in his mid-20's so his mother isn't likely to be retired or independently wealthy.
Either way, from 3pm on, he is at BO's house and Hailey is unaccounted for....and if BO went to work at 7 am for a 12 hour shift, then it would be 7pm before ANYONE else would see SA, as her son was staying at a friend's house. imho.

See i thought early on it was said they did NOT live together and there was a lot of scrambling to find the BF's address. Given he was driving her to work etc.. I kinda figured they lived together but maybe didn't want that known because there was a morality clause in the divorce between the mom and dad not allowing either 1 to have overnight/live in guests until married.....
A friend of mine and her ex had that written into theirs..

The dad has a live-in gf, so I don't think it was a legality thing.

ETA: Had a thought...does the woman who saw the girls and boy by the hotel know SA?

It appears, based on what BD stated on NG Monday evening that SA at least slept at the house Monday night and I would only "assume" he either stayed there often or perhaps lived there. I opt for "stays there often"

So that evening when he picked me up from work, we got home, we were getting ready for bed. I didn`t get worried when I hadn`t heard from Hailey. I thought she was at Mary Beth`s. I was kind of upset that she didn`t call and confirm it with me, but not worried at that point.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/03/ng.01.html

Somewhere in the 2nd thread. It said that BO was confused about the time HD was last seen because she assumed it was 1pm on Monday being that, that was SA lunch hr. After reporting her missing, found out that it was actually 3pm. If SA was here ride to and from work even on Tues. wouldn't she had known the timeline before the report was made? Afterall they had 20-30 minutes to discuss the timeline. Also, had he been fired/quit on Monday morning, why did he take BO to work on Tuesday? Why didn't she drive herself? Unless of course he was wanting her to believe that he was still employed.

I am convinced, after watching NG last night, that BO had no idea until more recently that SA had quit/been fired. I may be completely wrong, but I am certain that BO would have brought this up prior to last night.

See i thought early on it was said they did NOT live together and there was a lot of scrambling to find the BF's address. Given he was driving her to work etc.. I kinda figured they lived together but maybe didn't want that known because there was a morality clause in the divorce between the mom and dad not allowing either 1 to have overnight/live in guests until married.....
A friend of mine and her ex had that written into theirs..

If so...dad already violated that clause. He and his live in gf have a newborn daughter.

Billie said in one interview that SA picked her up from work Mon. evening and they came home and went to bed. I think he does live with Billie and kids....

The dad has a live-in gf, so I don't think it was a legality thing.

ETA: Had a thought...does the woman who saw the girls and boy by the hotel know SA?

See media was referring to her as hailey's step mom so i figured they were married, are they just boyfriend and girlfriend????

Okay, I'm listening to NG (Thanks Patty G!) right now.

According to Billie, he went to work Monday morning, had an argument at work and he was fired and he walked out/left the job by 6:30am, he didn't get along with 1-2 of the coworkers.

Police confirmed that he had been at his mother's house in Big Spring all day Monday, he got home (presumably to Billie's house) about 3pm and Hailey left shortly after.

what was he doing all day??? at a friends house? drinking? etc........what was his mood like???

Please try not to knock the Police force. Under-managed, maybe, but the local police chief is only interim. I'm sure not prepared for this tragedy. CCPD is not resting until this girl is found.

I'm sorry, I really am - I in no way meant to offend you or anyone else. It was / is heartfelt emotion and fear for Hailey and others.

I lived in BS for years, went to school in Sweetwater, worked in Snyder, and spent more nights / days in CCity and Loraine than I did my own place while at TSTC...and moving to Houston with my "eyes closed shut" to the reality of the dangers surrounding us every day, has cost me something it should not have---the life of my only child.

So, please know that I am not posting anything as a deliberate attempt to knock anyone's efforts; rather an attempt to prevent anyone else from ever having to living my nightmare of which I can say today, was a direct result of my naivety of things happening outside of "my world".

Suffice it to say, emotion won't bring Hailey or anyone else home - so I appreciate you bringing this to my attention---thanks!

Now...LET'S FIND HAILEY!

Is it just SA saying he got to the house at 3pm and Hailey left shortly after?
How do we know he wasn't there most of the day?
Is their a witness to his arrival? alibai???

I'm sorry, I really am - I in no way meant to offend you or anyone else. It was / is heartfelt emotion and fear for Hailey and others.

I lived in BS for years, went to school in Sweetwater, worked in Snyder, and spent more nights / days in CCity and Loraine than I did my own place while at TSTC...and moving to Houston with my "eyes closed shut" to the reality of the dangers surrounding us every day, has cost me something it should not have---the life of my only child.

So, please know that I am not posting anything as a deliberate attempt to knock anyone's efforts; rather an attempt to prevent anyone else from ever having to living my nightmare of which I can say today, was a direct result of my naivety of things happening outside of "my world".

Suffice it to say, emotion won't bring Hailey or anyone else home - so I appreciate you bringing this to my attention---thanks!

Now...LET'S FIND HAILEY!

*hugs*

Now...LET'S FIND HAILEY!

((((hugs)))) I can't imagine what your loss was like...........Blessings

I am convinced, after watching NG last night, that BO had no idea until more recently that SA had quit/been fired. I may be completely wrong, but I am certain that BO would have brought this up prior to last night.

Also, why would it be a normal thing for SA to go to BO for lunch? Doesn't he work in Snyder? That would be at least a 20 min. commute to and then from C.City, not leaving much time to eat.

See media was referring to her as hailey's step mom so i figured they were married, are they just boyfriend and girlfriend????

Yes, BF and GF. BO and CD are still legally married from what I gather by reading thru previous threads.

According to Billie on NG last night, there is another lady who saw Hailey, her friend and anotehr boy she didn't recognize that evening after dark walking on the main street by a store, police are reviewing surveillance video from that store to and seeing if that story checks out.

My question for the locals then is...Is Hickory Street (208) considered to be the main street? It appears to be from looking at the map, but I am curious as to a local's perspective, if that is the case. Hickory appears to be a wider 2 lane business road that is approximately halfway between Hailey's hosue and MB's house.

Is it just SA saying he got to the house at 3pm and Hailey left shortly after?
How do we know he wasn't there most of the day?
Is their a witness to his arrival? alibai???

Yes, it's just SA saying that he got there at 3 and that Hailey left shortly afterwards. No one else verifies THAT part of the story. According to a link just posted, SA is 'confirmed' to have been at his mother's house during the day. I'm not sure if that means he is confirmed to have been there from 6:30am until 3pm, or if that means he was sighted there.....but I am not worried about THAT part of the timeline. I think it will check out. I think whatever happened happend after 3pm, when he got home and was alone with Hailey for 30 minutes or 4 hours.....depending on who you believe.

One of the neighbors claims to have seen Hailey around 10:30am Monday morning. It was posted here with a news report last night. I can't go look for it right now, but will repost the article when I can go find it. The report said that this was a 'confirmed sighting' of Hailey.

As for the timing to get from SA's mom's house to BO's house, I am just stating what was said on NG last night....that he left mom's and got to the house around 3pm....and Hailey left just a short while later (previously stated at @ 3:15-3:30pm).

We are assuming he was at his mother's house WITH his mother. I suppose she could have been working and he was 'alone at his mother's house'....he's only in his mid-20's so his mother isn't likely to be retired or independently wealthy.
Either way, from 3pm on, he is at BO's house and Hailey is unaccounted for....and if BO went to work at 7 am for a 12 hour shift, then it would be 7pm before ANYONE else would see SA, as her son was staying at a friend's house. imho.

I was not trying to say that you had your facts wrong or anything like that. I am very sorry if I affended you. I was just thinking out loud. Like hhhhmm... it takes 45 minutes to get from Big Spring to C-City... What is up with that? IMO there are wholes all over this timeline.

Yes, it's just SA saying that he got there at 3 and that Hailey left shortly afterwards. No one else verifies THAT part of the story. According to a link just posted, SA is 'confirmed' to have been at his mother's house during the day. I'm not sure if that means he is confirmed to have been there from 6:30am until 3pm, or if that means he was sighted there.....but I am not worried about THAT part of the timeline. I think it will check out. I think whatever happened happend after 3pm, when he got home and was alone with Hailey for 30 minutes or 4 hours.....depending on who you believe.

I agree.

I have a strong feeling that something will break today.

My concern is the dogs found her scent at the Hotels parking lot to the ground floor room. Who rented that room?

Prayers she is found safe. :praying:

I was not trying to say that you had your facts wrong or anything like that. I am very sorry if I affended you. I was just thinking out loud. Like hhhhmm... it takes 45 minutes to get from Big Spring to C-City... What is up with that? IMO there are wholes all over this timeline.

I know! You didn't offend me at all!! I agree with you completely!

Any news about SA showing up for his poly or not? I wouldn't be surprised if we find out he has lawyered up and the poly is on hold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnv7