TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure would love for Billies phone pings to be released. If that 2:00 ping was the same tower that SA pinged its no wonder he is #1 suspect. I suspect that is where it pinged .

Given how everyone was running around wearing "Find Caylee" shirts in the Anthony case, I don't think it means much, one way or another - and after seeing what a circus that case was, I really can't blame Billie for not wearing one. SHE is out there talking to NG and keeping the case in the media - that's what is important.

And as to what she's saying/not saying - we don't know what LE has told her to keep quiet about. She's bound to come off a bit oddly if she has to stop and filter all her words through an internal "is it ok to talk about that?" filter.
When your child is missing and it goes long enough to have missing t-shirts printed up - and you are on camera every night - well then, wearing a t-shirt puts your daughter's face on camera every time you're on.

As for the Anthony's and their t-shirts - that's a whole 'nother circus but it still put Caylee's face on camera every time they were - didn't it?

My bad. I hadn't seen Weaver mentioned. I saw WSI in the affadavit and thought it was the business I linked. I'll edit my post.

no worries - I just remember somebody putting up a map many, many threads ago showing both the 'Weaver' businesses being so close to each other in Snyder....seems like there was a local that said he worked for Weaver Services Inc (WSI), but I'm taking OTC meds tonite so take that FWIW. ;)

One night on NG she mentioned he worked in 'pipeline refurbishing' (?)...but that's not a term I've ever heard anyone use that worked on/around pipelines - so who knows.

Did he have a cell phone & LE took it or did he never have one? Seems you just find out an alleged fact nailed down and then something else comes into play that opens another door. Who's phone did he have that day?

Cell phone records show Adkins' cell phone pinging from Big Spring from just after 9:30 a.m. until 2:40 p.m. that day.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=332696

He must have had one the day Hailey disappeared because LE has his pings. Doesn't have one now?

When he texts her (she said he does every once in a while) why dont someone tell her to text him back and ask him questions?

Did I hear the name "DENNIS" ....who is meeting Billie and works for Klaas?

He must have had one the day Hailey disappeared because LE has his pings. Doesn't have one now?

I think it was said that LE has their phones. BUT--whose phone is he texting her from. She said he would send texts every now and then. Interesting we find out she has been trying to communicate with him and he won't communicate with her. I had thought from her earlier statements that SHE cut communication off with him b/c of his possible involvement. I guess I was assuming too much. My fault.

k. So they have other suspects they dont want to name to not tip them off. Wonder who they are?

I don't know but as the NG Producer was sitting there with BD making that comment. I half thought she was gonna hold up a big red arrow pointing it across the room.

need the receipts on the masks.

bank acct.

do u think they have all that info now

If LE has followed the online postings of SA, then they know who/when he bought the most recent mask.

companies should be required to keep inventory of their supplies. I think they would know if they were missing several gallons of acid. imo

Well that just implies that it was NOT Hailey that she saw, then. Otherwise, a parent of a six or seven year old boy did not know or admit where HE was that day. Seems pretty unlikely that anyone would let her walk their kid around town and then not mention it to anyone.
jmo

sorry, not jumping on your post in particular, but in regards to a young child, if it was an outside abduction a young child is a good lure to have, to get a young girl to trust a situation?! I've read quite a few cases where people have used a young passenger as a lure to get trust. - just a thought, dont want to rule anything out.

all that talk of acid was creeping me out. and i googled "how long does it take to dissolve a body in acid". (he would have had to take at least 40 gallons of sulphuric acid to dissolve a body, and the time is about 48hours. ugh) if i ever get my computer looked at by anyone im doomed now :crazy: - John Haigh was a "pioneer" in it... http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/serial_killers/weird/haigh/index_1.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mandysis