TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If they are really thinking sulfuric acid......then searchers need to be looking for a barrel. It would take a couple of days to get rid of the "evidence", so it's sitting somewhere if that's indeed what it is.

I just dont know what to think about Billie. She confuses me. I dont want to believe she is involved in this but every time she is on she just raises more questions.

I just read through the last few pages of posts. I'm gathering there isn't much new? (sorry - been pretty out of touch as I have a daughter who is sick with a nasty tummy bug)

I think it was said that LE has their phones. BUT--whose phone is he texting her from. She said he would send texts every now and then. Interesting we find out she has been trying to communicate with him and he won't communicate with her. I had thought from her earlier statements that SHE cut communication off with him b/c of his possible involvement. I guess I was assuming too much. My fault.

He is probably using a family members phone. And, I doubt he would answer any of her questions now. He know LE can and will see them all. IMO

ETA Billie said that SA stopes talking to her

Oh my God, I cant stand it. Have any of you stopped to consider that perhaps the boy Hailey was walking with is the son of someone LE suspects also????

Didn't I say when I originally posted this info a couple of days ago that this sighting directly disputed someone's testimony.

Seriously people. I expect y'all to sleuth SA, and Billie also....... but everyone here seems to be completely focused on these two. What about the other people involved? Who else might have had a motive? Why?

companies should be required to keep inventory of their supplies. I think they would know if they were missing several gallons of acid. imo
yep and that company has already said they are cooperating with LE and will not talk to anyone nor make any statements.

This is just random. I for one appreciate posts by close friends and verified posters. They give us tremendous insite into solving a case. What we do with that information is to decifer and help bring information and solve these cases we follow. I for one never want to discourage family members and friends to give their honest opinion on how they see the events.

Maybe his company did contact LE and tell them that some acid was missing.

Also, I think Billie means he does not have a cell phone now, because LE took it. But it came off as though he never had one.

Oh my God, I cant stand it. Have any of you stopped to consider that perhaps the boy Hailey was walking with is the son of someone LE suspects also????

Didn't I say when I originally posted this info a couple of days ago that this sighting directly disputed someone's testimony.

Seriously people. I expect y'all to sleuth SA, and Billie also....... but everyone here seems to be completely focused on these two. What about the other people involved? Who else might have had a motive? Why?
Why wasn't BD wearing a Hailey shirt? Again?

Oh God you got me laughing. :floorlaugh:

Seriously, we are on the outside looking in. Can you imagine being the producer that sitting there right in the room with her while she's spouting off all of this ridiculousness?

I MAYBE could control my words but my face would give me away. I would not be able to contain my WTH look while looking at her.

And cz - how do we "sleuth" a 6 - 7 yr old boy? I'm sorry but I don't have a CCity white pages phone book to start going name by name calling and asking if they have a little boy. That's why we look to the locals sometimes - they provide insight into people that maybe we should be looking at.

HOW, do you expect us to sleuth people we have never even heard of? This lady said herself she had never even seen this kid! Our efforts are better spent on the people we KNOW are lying.

Then how did SA see her at 3pm if she left with this boy at 10:30am? :waitasec:

sorry, not jumping on your post in particular, but in regards to a young child, if it was an outside abduction a young child is a good lure to have, to get a young girl to trust a situation?! I've read quite a few cases where people have used a young passenger as a lure to get trust. - just a thought, dont want to rule anything out.

all that talk of acid was creeping me out. and i googled "how long does it take to dissolve a body in acid". (he would have had to take at least 40 gallons of sulphuric acid to dissolve a body, and the time is about 48hours. ugh) if i ever get my computer looked at by anyone im doomed now :crazy: - John Haigh was a "pioneer" in it... http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/serial_killers/weird/haigh/index_1.html

We better ALL destroy our hard drives if anything ever happens in our lives! I don't think we can explain away all of our crazy google searches and strange research!!

I think they do have some evidence. They just need to find more and nail down whoever else is involved and they sure believe others are involved.

While you're here....can you answer my question from last night. You said you and BD were on the internet trying to access the phone records. Where were you at? Were you using a computer and internet access at Billie's? Did you bring your own laptop over? How did you all get connected to the internet?

Did I just hear this? She said she doesn't want them to be too focused on Shawn!

What if Shawn didn't do it? Things might point towards him, but it wouldn't be the first time that evidence pointed at someone, and later someone else was found to be the perp. There have been numerous cases where the police suspected someone and centered their investigation on that individual - while the real perp got off scott free. I agree with Billie - hopefully LE aren't wearing blinders and are keeping their minds open.

HOW, do you expect us to sleuth people we have never even heard of? This lady said herself she had never even seen this kid! Our efforts are better spent on the people we KNOW are lying.
But wait, teh, wasn't the little boy supposed to be a grandchild of this woman? Wait, - oh NM I'm so confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3