TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I may be in the minority but I still don't believe BD is responsible for HD's disappearance.

If SA is responsible for HD's disappearance, BD has to live with the fact that she brought him into HD's life. I think that will be more than enough punishment for her inconsistencies. JMO

.. I totally agree. - IMO - At this point, I only see her guilty of one thing.. and that is meeting this SA.

Well what time is it in Colorado City? 2 hr difference from Fl still plenty of early night time to find HD. As in so many cases I will say Hailey we are looking for you, you are so missed, may you be safe tonight and know you are in the Prayers of many. I hope I awaken to good news and you are found.

I am still just as confused as ever....I am not gonna give SA a pass but it is almost too set....too much at once, too much about him..what if he is just stupid and immature and whatever all the other nut stuff he does...what if it isn't him? What if there are others even maybe including him? Gosh I don't know what to think. It is almost too much to even think...sorry I am rambling. But it is possible it is not him, IMO

Why wasn't BD wearing a Hailey shirt? Again?

Im sure she hasn't had time <mod snip> today. She has been meeting with LE, KlaasKids reps, Laura Recovery reps, soooo many people today - trying to find Hailey. When I left, the NG show was setting up around us. Did you ever think that maybe she didnt take the time to stop and change so that she could continue to talk to the search coordinators?

With regards to the sulphuric acid, could it have been stored in that shed out back of Billie's home? I seem to recall a sign about "danger" or something on the side of that shed. Although I guess she would know if that was stored there I guess.

I am so confused now. Someone in a previous post mentioned maybe LE is not naming her as a POI or suspect because they want her to keep on talking. Personally now, I just feel very sorry for her. I think it would be difficult to hold yourself together and even think of answering any questions even in a somewhat coherent manner, especially like when some lady calls up on NG and starts talking about could she have been dismembered. How could anyone sit through that horror. It has to be devasting.

Oh my God, I cant stand it. Have any of you stopped to consider that perhaps the boy Hailey was walking with is the son of someone LE suspects also????

Didn't I say when I originally posted this info a couple of days ago that this sighting directly disputed someone's testimony.

Seriously people. I expect y'all to sleuth SA, and Billie also....... but everyone here seems to be completely focused on these two. What about the other people involved? Who else might have had a motive? Why?

Czgtz, that was actually the first thing I thought of, especially since it wasn't someone that JB recognized. If it really was Hailey, then perhaps the boy was someone visiting SA at the home (MOO)?

Too young to be a valid witness. But that doesn't mean the little boy didn't see something that could tell where Hailey is. Regardless of age, the police certainly should have tried to find out who the boy is, and what he might remember, if they haven't already.

It sounds like LE might be thinking the reason he went to work for that 10 minutes was to get the sulfuric acid.

that's what I was thinking.....put it on truck first then got the soda.......

in House on Haunted Hill......horror flick from 1959, isn't that what was in the pit and everything was gone in a minute????

Czgtz, that was actually the first thing I thought of, especially since it wasn't someone that JB recognized. If it really was Hailey, then perhaps the boy was someone visiting SA at the home (MOO)?

No, you're cold.

I hope you all realize that I cant just say everything. Like has been mentioned before, this is Websleuths. Please, go back to the beginning. Who has been questioned that this child could belong to? That might have a motive? That might have been involved in something.... ?

Well I believe its SA why else would he have lied about his movements that day? Those pings arent lying. Now if we just knew where that 2pm pinged at from Billies phone.

I may be in the minority but I still don't believe BD is responsible for HD's disappearance.

If SA is responsible for HD's disappearance, BD has to live with the fact that she brought him into HD's life. I think that will be more than enough punishment for her inconsistencies. JMO

It's lonely on this side of the fence, but you have a few of us to keep you company.

Oh my God, I cant stand it. Have any of you stopped to consider that perhaps the boy Hailey was walking with is the son of someone LE suspects also????

Didn't I say when I originally posted this info a couple of days ago that this sighting directly disputed someone's testimony.

Seriously people. I expect y'all to sleuth SA, and Billie also....... but everyone here seems to be completely focused on these two. What about the other people involved? Who else might have had a motive? Why?

Ok, so someone else said that their 6-7 yr. old child was at home, but really they were walking with HD? Jean stated she didn't know this child, but somehow they have identified this child? I know they said the didn't have video of that day, maybe Jean saw the child later and identified them? Maybe I am completely misunderstanding what is being said here by CZ. IF it is this other person, I am still not sure how it relates, because then SA's story of seeing her at 3:15pm would be true, right? Since the other sighting happened in the morning? So, she would have been seen after that. Unless....we are to believe that this 6-7 year old's parent, lied about their child being with HD in the morning and came back and got her at 3:15pm when she was supposed to be walking to dad's. More confusion....my head is spinning!

Well, Hailey got away from him too because Shawn saw her at 3? Hairdresser saw her from 10 to 1?

Why wasn't BD wearing a Hailey shirt? Again?

I'm pretty sure the graphic is made in a one size iron on graphic. Billie appears to be extremely tiny. That graphic on a t-shirt draped upon her frame, would leave Hailey's head under Billie's chin and her ears in Billie's armpits. It would not fit in a manner that would be remotely recognizable IMO.

If I go to jail my 1 phone call will be to TRICIA!!!!:floorlaugh:

And if I go missing, my husband has instructions to post on here immediately. :rocker: (And you guys better find me...!!!)

I wonder if LE found traces of sulfuric acid on her sheets? My kids took a lab science in Jr High....wonder if Hailey did?

No, you're cold.

I hope you all realize that I cant just say everything. Like has been mentioned before, this is Websleuths. Please, go back to the beginning. Who has been questioned that this child could belong to? That might have a motive? That might have been involved in something.... ?

I appreciate everything you have done to try to help us out here. My brain is fried tonight,lol, I don't think I can remember my own name right now but I sure will look into it!!! Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blueeyes1981