TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
cz

Are you trying to point to the sex offender? Is that who you are talking about?

CZ said last night that she didnt see Billie on Monday so no they wasnt checking it with each other...and even gave a very detailed description of her day:)

Not true.....

(Sorry I don't know how to quote from a closed thread.)

From Thread #28, Post #18.

Posted by CZGTZ:

Regarding getting the prepaid phone call and text list from online (I did not know that you could just hop online and get a log from a prepaid phone)..... last night a very nice member here told me how to do just that. So, Billie and I proceeded to go to the site, where she registered when she first got the phone.

Phone number, user name, password, security code, secret question..... got them all right, but could not log on. Then we got a message to the effect of 'we will be happy to send a new password to you by text.' Does us no good since LE still has the phone.

Look, all I am saying is this. IF someone has done something to Hailey, then I want the person responsible to suffer - not the most convenient suspect that fits LE's theory or scenario. If SA did it, then I hope he dies a slow, painful death.

But, what IF he is just an immature idiot, who did something else that Monday - something either illegal or that he is dang sure would keep him from ever having a chance with Billie (please dont go there - I'm just saying) and that is why he is not talking to LE.

Think about who all was questioned, who might be the parent of that boy, who might be involved in something bad.
We have no clue about "who all has been questioned".

We don't know everyone that was questioned, but lets make a list of who we do know:

BD
SA
CD
DD

We can also assume that these people were questioned:
MB and her Mother
The Neighbor who supposedly saw HD at 12
The Hairdresser
CD's girlfriend

Who else?

I am suspicious of what is happening....particularly happening on the NG show...

IMO...the LE, MK, and NG want to keep BD talking......I am not saying they believe her/don't believe her.....they just want her to keep talking....

IMO...S is likely watching the show....Since B cannot communicate with him/see him...they are asking/telling B what is developing...

For the commentary to say...an arrest if body/fluids found, other suspects likely, he is #1, pings show his wherebouts, searches intensifying, .....B is hearing all this....being asked the difficult questions since S is "not talking"....

IMO, they are trying to SQUEEZE B....into ..."giving up S and telling what she knows that happened.....It looks to me, tonight, B is near somekind of a breaking point...

They are trying to show her ....how and why they suspect S, ...and trying to get B to "take off her rose colored glasses and see S in "real life"....

IMO...More and more pressure will mount on her....not only question the where bouts of H, but the opportunity that S had to harm/abduct her....his wherebouts ..

IMO...On the other hand, if she IS a party to the crime and is guilty, ...she will break...under all the questions and scruinity and talking about the latest developements...

They just want her to...keep talking...

IMO..she still cares for S...but hopefully she will realize...the LE has so much evidence they are sharing...

IMO..She is saying she is waiting for them to "tell her" facts....but they are not going to share with her...what they already know....as...she....could be one of the persons of interest...

IMO...They just want her to ...keep talking...

They were still talking via text per BD. You'd think she'd think to ask him this.

We know he walked out of 2 different polys then failed the 3th....

Billie had at least 3 days(one for each poly) after reporting Hailey missing to ask Shawn.

Sometime during those 3 days 28th, 29th or the 30th...would have been a good time to ask BF where he was.

Cz, Some of us have been wondering where Clint works or what his line of work is? Do you know?

Questions:

1. Where does the "sulfuric acid" comment come from today?

2. Does the "sulfuric acid" comment stem from discoveries at the landfill?

3. What was discovered at the landfill?

4. Was DD playing X-Box in the living room, or did BD "remember" that wrong?

(seriously, I really don't care much for picking apart every single thing BD says, because I give her slack due to the circumstances, and the fact that she is probably having a breakdown of sorts, but why the heck can't she remember where she actually seen Hailey? Or did DD see Hailey playing in the living room, and then Hailey took the machine to his bedroom, and that is where BD seen him?)

5. Why is LE discrediting the 6-7 year old boy "being a very credible witness"? I read that in an article, and I don't understand it. What is the deal? I, for one, am extremely interested in hearing about this boy, and whether he was with Hailey. WTH?

LOL - well - my instructions would be left for my daughters as hub would be clueless & would not do well here.
I'd leave instructions with my little brother, but ya'll would scare him half to death!:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

sorry, not jumping on your post in particular, but in regards to a young child, if it was an outside abduction a young child is a good lure to have, to get a young girl to trust a situation?! I've read quite a few cases where people have used a young passenger as a lure to get trust. - just a thought, dont want to rule anything out.

all that talk of acid was creeping me out. and i googled "how long does it take to dissolve a body in acid". (he would have had to take at least 40 gallons of sulphuric acid to dissolve a body, and the time is about 48hours. ugh) if i ever get my computer looked at by anyone im doomed now :crazy: - John Haigh was a "pioneer" in it... http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/serial_killers/weird/haigh/index_1.html

Excellent theory!!! Instead of the help me find my puppy scenario a lost child. Criminal Minds did a show where the perp used his son to lure his victims.

Look, all I am saying is this. IF someone has done something to Hailey, then I want the person responsible to suffer - not the most convenient suspect that fits LE's theory or scenario. If SA did it, then I hope he dies a slow, painful death.

But, what IF he is just an immature idiot, who did something else that Monday - something either illegal or that he is dang sure would keep him from ever having a chance with Billie (please dont go there - I'm just saying) and that is why he is not talking to LE.

Think about who all was questioned, who might be the parent of that boy, who might be involved in something bad.

BBM: I completey agree, 100%.

Tunnel vision is a dangerous thing.

I wonder, if a body was put in acid would a dog be able to pickup the scent of decomposition. If they can I wonder if a container of acid was what may have been found in the land field that the dogs hit on. If so they would not have proof of relating to this case until tests came back.

Questions:

1. Where does the "sulfuric acid" comment come from today?

2. Does the "sulfuric acid" comment stem from discoveries at the landfill?

3. What was discovered at the landfill?

4. Was DD playing X-Box in the living room, or did BD "remember" that wrong?

(seriously, I really don't care much for picking apart every single thing BD says, because I give her slack due to the circumstances, and the fact that she is probably having a breakdown of sorts, but why the heck can't she remember where she actually seen Hailey? Or did DD see Hailey playing in the living room, and then Hailey took the machine to his bedroom, and that is where BD seen him?)

5. Why is LE discrediting the 6-7 year old boy "being a very credible witness"? I read that in an article, and I don't understand it. What is the deal? I, for one, am extremely interested in hearing about this boy, and whether he was with Hailey. WTH?

Didn't NG or a guest say that sulphuric acid was found in the car removed from BD's home?

Why is it every night after NG we have to go through the ya'll are bashing, ya'll are being mean, mob mentality crap? It gets old. We sit here all day.........no problem then every night as regular as clock work.

I am sorry, but do not understand this, I do not see any saying anything about being mean, ya'll are bashing, etc. I think everyone wants the same thing, find Hailey. We may disagree on who we think is guilty but I see no bashing.

I wonder, if a body was put in acid would a dog be able to pickup the scent of decomposition. If they can I wonder if a container of acid was what may have been found in the land field that the dogs hit on. If so they would not have proof of relating to this case until tests came back.

Could be.

If Shawn had used sulfuric acid I wouldn't be surprised if he had tried it out on an animal body some time in the past.

Meth labs use sulphuric acid that's why they buy a lot of drain cleaner. I'm not accusing SA of manufacturing meth, I'm just saying...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8