TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure sort of sounds like it, doesn't it?

Sounds like it to me my_tee_mouse. Funny if fingers are pointing at CD when LE doesn't even think he needs to take a LDT. Add to that the 2 people who lived with Hailey took LDT and FAILED. :waitasec:

Excuse my sounding grouchy, lol. I think I need to only read. ;)

We can't sleuth MB or her siblings...don't want to get the thread shut down.

(I'm not a mod...:( and don't even play one on TV)

Questions:
How does SA text BD if LE still has her phone?
Why doesn't she from day 1 ask the important questions?
If LE took sheets 2 weeks ago, surely results are coming in on tests by now.
BD still doesn't want anyone to be rough on SA.
IMO, she is still protecting him.
If films are 4 years old, he got worse in his 'hobby not better' and why is sh in a couple of them..........
must go to CNN and see if the special is about CHERRIE MAHAN now.

No, you're cold.

I hope you all realize that I cant just say everything. Like has been mentioned before, this is Websleuths. Please, go back to the beginning. Who has been questioned that this child could belong to? That might have a motive? That might have been involved in something.... ?

Does the GF of Clint have another kid?

The person who came forward and stated that Hailey had actually lived with her a while back, was she ever questioned by the police? Does she have a young boy?

Meth labs use sulphuric acid that's why they buy a lot of drain cleaner. I'm not accusing SA of manufacturing meth, I'm just saying...

how long does sulphuric acid last stored....anyone know?.....can you keep adding a little by little....until you fill up a drum worth.....( im thinking...take small amounts home from a job over time)

Unless this was preplanned and there was a stash of sulphuric acid I question how much could have been hauled out from SA's workplace in 10, or a few minutes. From this site it looks like a 15 gallon container weighs 225 pounds. The liquid wouldn't weigh that much, must be the container.

http://www.dudadiesel.com/search.php?query=sulfuric&affiliate_pro_tracking_id=17:25:US

Maybe he went inside the building to be sure everyone was in there, bought the soda to kill a few seconds so he could spot everyone..sees all clear to walk out, throw a bag of acid in the trunk and take off.

I wonder if the acid is kept in a seperate storage building where no one could see from inside the main building? MOO

Ok, sorry. Didn't mean to make y'all think I was teasing.... really did hope y'all would think. I can't just come out with it, so I will leave it alone.

And no, I do not think Clint knows what happened to Hailey either.

I just don't see why everyone is so mad she isn't wearing the t-shirt? Maybe she is doing all she can to throw something on in the morning and doesn't stop to think to change??

Thankyou for your post Redcat.
I am new here and what I have to say is, that I am sure, that I am probably not the only one who comes here to read and see if there is any news about a sweet little girl who is missing, and knows what that family is going thru first hand. My family has been in the nightmare that Billy and Clint are stuck in now.Your days all just run together with no sleep and you forget what day it is or even what time it is. You don't even go to the bathroom without taking the phone in case it rings.
I can't say what I think of some of the posts.I think there are just no words.
My heart goes out to Billy and Clint and I will continue to pray for them.
BTW we didn't have T-shirts, but did have media coverage. They didn't tell us there was a dress code. But I guess a few think there is.

he doesn't have a 7 year old so I don't think so

CZ--or anyone else who might know, does CD's girlfriend have another child? She mentioned kids on her interview.

She says in the video (not in the article) she notices everyone's stress in the home. When they've noticed that their older sister hasn't come around for awhile and they are used to her coming around every day.

http://www.cbs7kosa.com/news/details.asp?ID=23381

Thankyou for your post Redcat.
I am new here and what I have to say is, that I am sure, that I am probably not the only one who comes here to read and see if there is any news about a sweet little girl who is missing, and knows what that family is going thru first hand. My family has been in the nightmare that Billy and Clint are stuck in now.Your days all just run together with no sleep and you forget what day it is or even what time it is. You don't even go to the bathroom without taking the phone in case it rings.
I can't say what I think of some of the posts.I think there are just no words.
My heart goes out to Billy and Clint and I will continue to pray for them.
BTW we didn't have T-shirts, but did have media coverage. They didn't tell us there was a dress code. But I guess a few think there is.

Welcome, beccajo... :seeya: And sorry for what your family went through. It does help to put it all in perspective to hear someone's experience firsthand. Thanks for sharing...

Regarding the sulfuric acid... my hubby has worked in the oil fields for nearly 20 years.

I asked him about this, and he said that it is just kept out where anyone can get to it in 55 gallon plastic drums. Most oil field companies require yearly safety meetings. One interesting thing that he mentioned was that you have to be very careful with sulfuic acid because if you get it on your skin, it can absorb into your body and eventually work its way into your organs and wreak havock (at least this is what the safety people say).
So, anyone working with it should wear protective clothing.

Lest anyone forget, Casey Anthony wore a Caylee missing shirt, so whether she wears the shirt or not says nothing to me. jmo

Why wasn't BD wearing a Hailey shirt? Again?

Honestly - if I was missing someone, I doubt if I'd be seen wearing a shirt. There have been too many cases where the guilty party has flaunted such a garment, and it's left a bad taste in my mouth. Really - can you name even one case where a missing person has been found because of someone wearing their image? I don't know of any.

were you able to read how long it would take with less of an amount?

for complete dissolution of a body it would have to be completely submerged in acid. if the body was in smaller amounts it would eat away but not completely dissolve, as the (ugh) mulch from the remains would "water down" the acid. dont quote me on this though, im an artist not a scientist. though i did study sciences for a few years and work in a lab.

at the moment i am as confused as anyone else. all i can think is that Hailey was abducted and something horrid has happened to her. SA could just be a foolish 25 year old, who may have been bad at holding down jobs - (much like my 25 year old brother) he went to work for whatever reason, and went back to the house because he lived there, so technically he had a right to go back there. maybe he was seeing someone behind billies back, and picked her up from his work and took her back to the CCity house expecting the kids to be out. found kids there, switched off phone so billie couldnt call just in case, or phone died and charged it later. took love interest home at some point, maybe not, maybe thats why he was locked in the house and DD couldnt get in and love interest was hidden in a cupboard..... now he's tripping over himself because he's worried he's going to lose everything he had for the sake of a fling on the wrong day? just throwing it out there mind, i worry that if it wasnt him and all the focus has been on him then a little girl may have suffered a LOT more than nessecary. but heck, it equally could have been him. i dont doubt that for a minute. feel free to pick it apart.

Were any of the cases that BD printed off at work, ones that involved acid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper