TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Cz may have been referring to MB's little brother (if she has one). Cz and a few others alluded to the fact that MB's mom was shady after she answered a few questions in a local interview. There were also a couple of mentions (unconfirmed, I believe) that there was a RSO relative living at MB's house.

No, you're cold.

I hope you all realize that I cant just say everything. Like has been mentioned before, this is Websleuths. Please, go back to the beginning. Who has been questioned that this child could belong to? That might have a motive? That might have been involved in something.... ?

Does CD's girlfriend have another child? I thought I heard her mention "the kids" in that video interview.

No, you're cold.

I hope you all realize that I cant just say everything. Like has been mentioned before, this is Websleuths. Please, go back to the beginning. Who has been questioned that this child could belong to? That might have a motive? That might have been involved in something.... ?

Does MB have any younger siblings?

No, you're cold.

Did you see my question about the internet access?

If Shawn had used sulfuric acid I wouldn't be surprised if he had tried it out on an animal body some time in the past.

If LE did not take the hairdresser seriously - I have no faith in them. When is a 7 year old too young. They need to find out who this little boy is and why he was with Hailey. In my mind that is more important then Billie not wearing a find Hailey t-shirt.

Was the little boy visiting someone that week. I believe the maps show several sex offenders around her home. If they found the little boy, they could find out where he and Hailey were going and where was Hailey the last time he saw her. LE may know all of this but it is not something to just throw away because the little boy is only 7.

Right here is when I went Hmmmmmmmmmm.

00:08:42 No, when I call over there, they don't let me talk to him.
00:08:44 They won't put him on the phone.

"when I call over there"

I still see BD as a luv-sick little teeny-bopper who is trying to hang onto her boyfriend no matter what.

I know, I know, some will say, Well, she was just calling to get some answers about the case.

Nope. Not buying that one.

jmo

Good point Dr. You can also send fake texts with a different from number. There's a website that can send fake texts. Enter number to, number from and message. iPhone has an app for it also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Feds should have confirmation of this also, good point!

Did you see my question about the internet access?

CZ said last night that she didnt see Billie on Monday so no they wasnt checking it with each other...and even gave a very detailed description of her day:)

Unless this was preplanned and there was a stash of sulphuric acid I question how much could have been hauled out from SA's workplace in 10, or a few minutes. From this site it looks like a 15 gallon container weighs 225 pounds. The liquid wouldn't weigh that much, must be the container.

http://www.dudadiesel.com/search.php?query=sulfuric&affiliate_pro_tracking_id=17:25:US

Is it possible that given SA's unusual hobby, he has 'acquired' lesser amounts over a period of time to use on deer or something?

Not necessarily pre planning, just a macabre hobby which gave him certain knowledge and possible 'tools' to do such a thing.

It sounds like LE might be thinking the reason he went to work for that 10 minutes was to get the sulfuric acid.

Right, I wonder if the employer would notice if it was missing? How is it contained in 1 gallon - or larger?

Look, all I am saying is this. IF someone has done something to Hailey, then I want the person responsible to suffer - not the most convenient suspect that fits LE's theory or scenario. If SA did it, then I hope he dies a slow, painful death.

But, what IF he is just an immature idiot, who did something else that Monday - something either illegal or that he is dang sure would keep him from ever having a chance with Billie (please dont go there - I'm just saying) and that is why he is not talking to LE.

Think about who all was questioned, who might be the parent of that boy, who might be involved in something bad.

IIRC, on one of the early NG shows, BD stated that there was a man who failed the polygraph twice and passed on the 3rd one. She said she didn't know who it was. Does anyone else remember this?

I wonder if LE found traces of sulfuric acid on her sheets? My kids took a lab science in Jr High....wonder if Hailey did?
No, I'm thinking more along the lines of what might have been found in the landfill.

Im sure she hasn't had time <mod snip> today. She has been meeting with LE, KlaasKids reps, Laura Recovery reps, soooo many people today - trying to find Hailey. When I left, the NG show was setting up around us. Did you ever think that maybe she didnt take the time to stop and change so that she could continue to talk to the search coordinators?

Why don't you ask Billie why LE is now announcing today that she -Billile-is not telling them everything she knows? I'd really like to know how she'd answer that. TIA

And if I go missing, my husband has instructions to post on here immediately. :rocker: (And you guys better find me...!!!)

LOL - well - my instructions would be left for my daughters as hub would be clueless & would not do well here.

sorry, not jumping on your post in particular, but in regards to a young child, if it was an outside abduction a young child is a good lure to have, to get a young girl to trust a situation?! I've read quite a few cases where people have used a young passenger as a lure to get trust. - just a thought, dont want to rule anything out.

all that talk of acid was creeping me out. and i googled "how long does it take to dissolve a body in acid". (he would have had to take at least 40 gallons of sulphuric acid to dissolve a body, and the time is about 48hours. ugh) if i ever get my computer looked at by anyone im doomed now :crazy: - John Haigh was a "pioneer" in it... http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/serial_killers/weird/haigh/index_1.html

The 28th was two days after.

And if I go missing, my husband has instructions to post on here immediately. :rocker: (And you guys better find me...!!!)

LOL, my sister does too. Told her to unlock my FB and post on here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member