TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding the sulfuric acid... my hubby has worked in the oil fields for nearly 20 years.

I asked him about this, and he said that it is just kept out where anyone can get to it in 55 gallon plastic drums. Most oil field companies require yearly safety meetings. One interesting thing that he mentioned was that you have to be very careful with sulfuic acid because if you get it on your skin, it can absorb into your body and eventually work its way into your organs and wreak havock (at least this is what the safety people say).
So, anyone working with it should wear protective clothing.

The doc on NG said that a body would have to be submerged in the acid. That would have to be a huge amount of acid and I just don't see that happening at least not without help from someone. There just wasn't enough time in my opinion to do that without being seen or something.

Well, Cz, the only person that I know about being questioned (not by LE, but by the local press) is D.B., the woman who Hailey stayed with and whose character was also called into question after that interview was published. It was the one and only interview I saw with her (and the same one and only interview I remember with MB's mom). That's all I got..

Regarding the sulfuric acid... my hubby has worked in the oil fields for nearly 20 years.

I asked him about this, and he said that it is just kept out where anyone can get to it in 55 gallon plastic drums. Most oil field companies require yearly safety meetings. One interesting thing that he mentioned was that you have to be very careful with sulfuic acid because if you get it on your skin, it can absorb into your body and eventually work its way into your organs and wreak havock (at least this is what the safety people say).

BBM. And perhaps this is what they found at the dump.

You can send someone a text message from an email account.

If SA is texting Billie thru one of these "non-cell phone" methods (x-box, yahoo, email) - is it even possible to text him back? I'm afraid I'm not that "up" on the technology.

Okay I tried to read back a little and I don't want to read back pages to find any different story we heard tonight on NG,so what's the acid story?

No, you're cold.

I hope you all realize that I cant just say everything. Like has been mentioned before, this is Websleuths. Please, go back to the beginning. Who has been questioned that this child could belong to? That might have a motive? That might have been involved in something.... ?

Ummm, alleged sleepover family?
What are your thoughts/feelings on Shawns refusal to speak with Billie?
How has Billie taken this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So maybe that's what they found in the landfill - some kind of protective suit?

And - didn't BD say that she had family (aunt/uncle) come visit with their "KIDS" and that is who was there over NYE and how it wasn't a party?

I guess that I should add to my post above (re: CD's girlfriend's other child) that I am not suggesting she had anything to do with it either. I know we did have a question about her in the beginning, because she was not sure if HD was there on that day or not, which confused most of us. Anyway.....we have to remember that this information from CZ is just a theory too, as I am sure LE is not confirming their suspects to anyone outside of LE right now. However, I am interested in this theory of BD and/or CZ on who else they think it could have been.

If SA is texting Billie thru one of these "non-cell phone" methods (x-box, yahoo, email) - is it even possible to text him back? I'm afraid I'm not that "up" on the technology.

I hope LE has access to any new phone,computer,etc. any of them would have and noone's sneaking around and letting them talk.KWIM Because if persons of interest wind up being suspects then whoever is helping the suspect and persons of interests have contact,are aiding and abedding.

Well, Cz, the only person that I know about being questioned (not by LE, but by the local press) is D.B., the woman who Hailey stayed with and whose character was also called into question after that interview was published. It was the one and only interview I saw with her (and the same one and only interview I remember with MB's mom). That's all I got..

Congratulations. I think you just won dinner for two at the Golden Corral...drinks and tip not included.

Yep,, like I said Shawn has the worst of luck..... Now I live in Snyder and as far as I know,,,,,,,, there have been no abductions in these towns...... no stealing kids to druggies,,,,,,,, the ONLY thing I do know is that there have been children killed in this town by their parents, parent, or boyfriends..... I have a good friend who lost two of her children to her boyfriend,, there is a couple from Hermleigh in prison for killing their child,,, and another couple in Hermleigh who the entire town is waiting on their arrest

Yes, that is who I was talking about in my previous post but could not remember her initials. I wonder if the police have at least interviewed her.

Yes, when the kids were home from school over the summer, my youngest would email messages to my cell phone, and I could send messages back via text.

I remember a case where a guy put a body in a 55 gallon drum of acid and it did not eat up the body all the way and the police found it from the smell leaking out.

I hope LE has access to any new phone,computer,etc. any of them would have and noone's sneaking around and letting them talk.KWIM Because if persons of interest wind up being suspects then whoever is helping the suspect and persons of interests have contact,are aiding and abedding.
There goes those Freudian slips again!

Closing this thread for five minutes.

We are getting WAY too many alerts. The mods are busy and I'm letting them catch their breath. Hold on cuz the next post is a message you all need to read.

Looking through the alerts and not having time to read each post, I'm seeing some alarming issues.

First, we don't play guessing games. If you have something to contribute, spit it out. If it is something that isn't allowed on WS, then stick it in your back pocket and move on.

Secondly, the mods are the ones who get to tell other posters what to post. If you have a helpful suggestion, that's fine. But don't try bossing each other around please.

Thirdly, let's try and discuss the case. The thread is busy and the off topic posts are only making it harder to keep up. We have a Jury Room and a Chat Forum in the private members' area for chatting and discussing other issues.

This thread will open in 3 minutes.

Please thank this post so we know most of you have read it and are ready to post again.

I'm opening the thread again. If we have problem posts like described above after this warning, there will be consequences.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper