TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But that is NOT what DD's statement in the affidavit said. DD said that Hailey was in the living room playing XBox.

And BD doesn't even remember what time he left? She thought it was earlier?
Guess she was imbibing a little bit too much that night. This woman NEVER kept track of her kids - I wonder if she even knew where he was going or if he was ever home. :furious:
bbm
had to look that up, always looking for new words

drinking: the act of consuming liquids
http://encyclopedia.thefreedictionary.com/imbibing

I am reading about NG along with ya'll and this is the ad I see on my screen(it's wrong on so many, many levels):
5368294289_dbb1bbc71a.jpg

REALLY!!?!!?!?
:thud::thud:

Does anyone have in their notes when BD started working at the hospital? Just what year?

Also, we've never heard what college, tech school, etc. that she went to for her education - have we?

I have a question. If SA took the acid, his job would know right? They must do inventory right???
I don't remember the company he worked for, so I'm not sure on that, some do, some of the smaller ones don't keep up as much as they should. If someone took it out to a job sight, they could easily say they used 4 sacks, but only used 3.....MOO

If she's only known him 2 1/2 years and they are 4 years old, how is she in one? I'm no math major, but even I know that doesn't add up.

probably werent made all in one summer

NG frustrated that BD hasn't asked him. Why haven't you asked him? Why?

I don't blame NG. I realize that people will act differently, given similar scenarios, but if that were my bf or husband and there was even a hint of his involvement in the disappearance of my child, well...I do own a shotgun. I think that a lot of women would be at the bf's throat and haranguing them until they confessed--I would.:maddening:

As for no reaction to a caller talking about limb dismemberment...well, if she were there..... high or something...it might be surreal to her and not have sunk in (of course, I'm the original Miss Goody two shoes so I wouldn't know about that)

That site is "Well Site International Services Incorporated - WSI"...I thought he worked for Weaver Services Inc. or Weaver Pipeline in Snyder.
My bad. I hadn't seen Weaver mentioned. I saw WSI in the affadavit and thought it was the business I linked. I'll edit my post.

need the receipts on the masks.

bank acct.

do u think they have all that info now

She said she saw Hailey walk past her beauty salon on 19th Street in Colorado City countless times. However, on December 27th, she claims she saw Hailey walking with a six or seven-year-old boy she didn't recognize.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=332696

Well that just implies that it was NOT Hailey that she saw, then. Otherwise, a parent of a six or seven year old boy did not know or admit where HE was that day. Seems pretty unlikely that anyone would let her walk their kid around town and then not mention it to anyone.
jmo

does sulfuric acid come in powder form or liquid or both?

She said she saw Hailey walk past her beauty salon on 19th Street in Colorado City countless times. However, on December 27th, she claims she saw Hailey walking with a six or seven-year-old boy she didn't recognize.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=332696

This is crazy. How many 6 or 7 year old boys live in the neighborhood and how could LE not be able to verify this? You would think that the boy's parents would have come forward if this was true.

You can text cell phones through yahoo messenger and I bet Wii and xbox the same way.

Good point Dr. You can also send fake texts with a different from number. There's a website that can send fake texts. Enter number to, number from and message. iPhone has an app for it also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

k. So they have other suspects they dont want to name to not tip them off. Wonder who they are?

YES I noticed! I even asked czgtz to tell her to please wear one next time she was on camera.

Given how everyone was running around wearing "Find Caylee" shirts in the Anthony case, I don't think it means much, one way or another - and after seeing what a circus that case was, I really can't blame Billie for not wearing one. SHE is out there talking to NG and keeping the case in the media - that's what is important.

And as to what she's saying/not saying - we don't know what LE has told her to keep quiet about. She's bound to come off a bit oddly if she has to stop and filter all her words through an internal "is it ok to talk about that?" filter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jayrider129