TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want the truth.

Thing is I don't think she can handle the truth!!!

I just can't get over no Hailey t-shirt. That just frosts my cookies.

Then to say oh I don't think SA was smoking pot while we were together! Really?

I checked all the upload dates of those videos and the oldest was only 2 years ago.

Please stick a fork in me - I'M DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh I know! TH Had her "where's Kyron" t-shirt on every time she hugged his mother. Made all the difference in the world. Do you suppose she had it on while she was sexting that other guy?

She would go over there with the devil as long as she got to see him.

NOT impressed she went to his house with Rangers.....she is skirting the edges and still protecting

oops - me thinks NG's production team is gonna be in trouble - did not bleep that F word!!!!! hahahahahaha

:eek:.....the F bomb on NG...in the pot video :eek:

The sad thing is Shawn is probably getting a thrill about his videos being played on national tv......

ruh, roh, they didn't bleep out the "f" word!

ha

I wish Billie would address SA and demand some answers on NG...while NG is grilling her it would be nice to hear Billie say, okay, Shawn, what about it? Why did you go back to CC? Why did you say those things about Hailey to LE? etc...

NG re brother: He was gone from 9 that eve till 4 that afternoon.

I don't give a crap about the boat video with the pot smoking, I know tons of people who have done stupid crap like that...

I want to know what illegal narcotics Billie & Shawn withdrew money for.

My dang computer decided to go down this morning and I have just logged in so forgive me if this has already been answered: "Does anyone know if LE located the mask collection?" and just a comment: I had assumed that LE had already taken the bed linens from Hailey's bed. I admit that I'm a bit surprised that this has just been done. I'm really curious about the masks though and wonder if maybe one is missing.

Great question, anyone?

Oh no, back to an ME and questions about what acid would do to a body :(

Uh oh, asking doctor about the acid:

Doc: would take all tissue off the body, including the bones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jayrider129