TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a sick feeling that maybe they were role playing with the horror mask and Hailey got injured. Maybe that is why BD said that she checked on her that morning. Those videos that were made, make me feel that this was played out in real life and that something horrible happened and now it is a cover up. I don't want to believe that the mother is involved; but being a mother myself, I would have run him over trying to get to LE to tell them anything and everything I knew to help find my child. Praying that Hailey will be found safe. Justice for Hailey and what ever has happened to her.

I was supportive of BD before the affidavits came out and then I questioned whether she was involved when I read them. I kept thinking I was totally gullible to think she didn't have a thing to do with her disappearance after all of that came out.

Every day that has passed I have gone further to the side of thinking she had nothing to do with it other than bring this monster into her home. I've tried to tell myself not to have blinders on because I "want" to believe she didn't have anything to do with it.

I think she has poor judgement in a lot of ways but I just can't believe anymore that she had something to do with Hailey missing. I may not like the way she answers questions or doesn't answer them but that doesn't make her a killer.

I think she may be being used by LE to see if SA will slip up and mention something that jogs her memory or to look like they are suspecting her also so he doesn't think he's the only "suspect". She's being kept in the dark as far as any evidence is concerned because they don't want to let anything slip to him.

I also think the reason she seems to not want to think that SA has something to do with it is that if she admits that then for sure Hailey is gone and the only question remains after that is where is her body. She's getting there though, I can see it tonight.

everything above is MHO.

if she didnt send it then who in the heck did and why?

Someone who abducted her to create a timeline. This would point to SA's story/timeline of HD walking to Dad's then friend's for a sleepover.

So she admits she went over there.

Gotta see these transcripts tonight.

Ronald Cummings in a female form to me! Absolutely sad, so very sad!

Oh my - the NG commercial with the grim reaper in it! Not appropriate for this show - IMO

NG: tween 7 and 9 AM---why would he go into work; tell u lie bout fired...

Billie: dont know; all need alot of answers to; i havent tried to ask him

NG: why haven't u asked him

NG is on her---raising her voice to her

Finally!!! Sheesh :/ I have wanted to roll up on SA's grandmas and ask this ????

Re: taking sheets for testing. I read LE also took the sofa/love seat for testing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what if they made a snuff film?

I raised the question that maybe was missed as the last thread closed. Has anyone noticed that anytime BD has been asked about her phone the day H went missing, she states it was supposed to be here at the house all day....I noticed this before I heard of the text message. She may have been saying that IF she knew of the text at that time? MOO

Billie has bounced all over the place with that phone..

Pulling eye teeth would be easier than getting these facts...

I think Nancy Grace is a bulldog. She rocks! She got angry with BD and demanded an straight answer.

Hey Nancy, maybe she doesn't ask him because she can't handle the truth right now.

I'm impressed that she's been to the house with Rangers

Darryl, Defense Atty: My view, if have nothing to hide (the client), then hide nothing.

Lawyer: "If you have nothing to hide, then you hide nothing...."

If SA had molested HD in her bed, he had plenty of time to remove sheets with any
evidence on them. It was days before LE got around to taking sheets from the house! Right?

That's what I was thinking.....too much time for people to dispose of stuff and to clean stuff. A laundry load with just sheets could be laundered in an hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member