TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NG: defending Billie. Billie still on NG. Linda - caller does not accuse Billie of anything. Lesson to other mothers. Daughter should not go to the mothers, did I hear that right?

Lesson to other young mothers.but If they have a daughter they gonna come straight, the bf gonna go to the daughter and not the mother.

bbm so do you think thats why NG just pulled the sympathy card outloud and said BD t keeps coming on night after night and she just keeps getting more and more tired, weeping, on and on? Do you think NG just wants to keep her talking? LE just wants to keep her talking?

I won't speculate on why NG does what she does... There's a different thread for that... However...

I do believe LE wants BD to keep talking.

Casey Anthony wore the find Caylee shirt all the time and look how that turned out. I just saying.....

Billie:

theyre more than welcome to take the sheets
i didn't know it was missing for a few days...but then i noticed it missing; i told them to take it to get her scent (paraphrased).

Again, talking out of both sides of mouth, IMO.

OMG - lady asking if SA could have used mask and machete to murder/dismember Hailey.

Oh my, this Fla. caller is something else, is she talking about maybe having H's limbs cut off with that machete?

Caller comparing to Zahra, thinking Hailey may be dismembered too....did you see Billie's face when she said that :(

RM: re knocking on S's door>he's not here; person who answered believes him to b innocent; said he's having tough time

no reaction from billie while caller talks of possible missing limbs and horrid scenarios about Hailey....strange..

My dang computer decided to go down this morning and I have just logged in so forgive me if this has already been answered: "Does anyone know if LE located the mask collection?" and just a comment: I had assumed that LE had already taken the bed linens from Hailey's bed. I admit that I'm a bit surprised that this has just been done. I'm really curious about the masks though and wonder if maybe one is missing.

They are asking about the text ping!!! It is about time we are getting more about this case.

BD is sure looking a bit out of sorts on NG tonight.

No wonder..no matter how much she didn't expect a happy outcome (realistically a runaway didnt make sense) there is always some hope.

She just heard tonght that cops will make an arrest when they find Hailey's body.

I just hope to god that cops already told her that they are looking for a dead Hailey and she didn't learn it for the first time on NG

(Is her room different? I don't recall seeing a bed frame there before? Is that what is being shown now?..)

IIRC, BD mentioned something about a friend/relative straightening things up. From the first pics we seen, it looked like LE had tossed that room.

NG to Billie: the pings that don't match his story - why was he back at your home?
BD: I don't know.

Sorry...gagging now....but, at least he isn't trashing LE tonite. Maybe he had never met a Texas Ranger....they don't take kindly to being told they are incompetent, stupid, slow, clueless and whatever else MK and others have accused them of. Maybe he should advise his new client to be truthful with LE....:innocent:
:sigh:

:sigh:

NG: tween 7 and 9 AM---why would he go into work; tell u lie bout fired...

Billie: dont know; all need alot of answers to; i havent tried to ask him

NG: why haven't u asked him

NG is on her---raising her voice to her

NG frustrated that BD hasn't asked him. Why haven't you asked him? Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3