TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh so she calls over there and they won't let him talk to her.

He texts her.

GO NG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boy that was like pulling a tooth!!! luvs me some NG tonight!

NG is raking her now over why she's not asking him

NG: that was like pulling a tooth
His lawyer. Why?

If SA had molested HD in her bed, he had plenty of time to remove sheets with any
evidence on them. It was days before LE got around to taking sheets from the house! Right?

She sat right there and said 'he texts me sometimes' and then in the next breath 'he doesn't have a cell phone' ....

per his lawyer bd isnt allowed to have communication with SA

BD just said SA doesnt have a cell so......how was she texting him??

Wow! Go, Nancy!

IMO, Nancy lulled her>then surprised her by not letting up on why she has not asked him.

I just turned on NG, and almost fell over about this acid bit.

Can someone enlighten me, haven't been able to be on today.

OMG, what about the acid? :(

Boy, Billie really did not want to say that SA'a lawyer did not let him talk to her...

Well that went well for Billie...........NG ain't buying it either. I would imaging she found out through KK's that she is a suspect. Notice MK didn't tell her to take a poly tonight.............lol

She sat right there and said 'he texts me sometimes' and then in the next breath 'he doesn't have a cell phone' ....
Mommy2, if that kitty of yours is trying to keep up with all the inconsistencies, better tell her to type faster.

OMG - lady asking if SA could have used mask and machete to murder/dismember Hailey.

Well, that thought has also entered my thinking. Maybe he wanted to live out one of his fantasys. I'm also considering that maybe there were others involved either as a participant or a spectator. Hope I'm wrong, of course.

NG: Rupa alot has happened in the last 24 hrs - absolutely a criminal investigation - and has some other suspects that LE is looking at. Rupa what do you see in the room? LE has taken all evidence and processing all evidence. LE looking for motive - reason to hurt Hailey. Strong reasons for individuals want to harm Hailey. Billie what did cops tell you about taking Hailey's bedsheets? They are welcome to take anything they need. NG-Didn't notice that they took the sheets for 2 days? Wants LE to be looking everywhere, not too focused on SA. They are looking everywhere. Sulfuric acid is taking center stage. This is oil well country. Looking to see if this would be used. Caller- no disrespect to mother. SA is going around with this mask and knife. Could SA have used exactly that and killed Hailey? Like the girl with the amputee leg, I think the mask and knife have alot to do with it and his car. Rupa went over to place where SA was staying and Grandma says he was not here, and Grandma believes him to be innocent. SA having a hard time with this. Is SA under 24 hour survelliance? and they said yes he is. Isn't SA's car parked outside of the house, and SA does use this truck. ME: (PLEASE - do forensics on this vehicle LE!!!). Why would he go to work and told Billie he got fired and quit and pings are by Billie's home, and pings put him by his mother's house? What is SA doing by your home? Billie DOES NOT know. Has not asked him why he has come back to the house!! Why haven't you asked him Billie? NG would want to know. Why hasn't Billie asked him?? When she calls over there they wont put him on the phone. NG says text him. SA can't talk to Billie. Per his lawyer SA will not talk to Billie. Why? Billie does not know. Billie has gone over there with Texas Rangers, and he will not talk to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member