TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
xBox was in brother's room.

Is DD , CD's and BD's son ? I'm am sure this has been asked, coming late on the threads on this....sorry, if this has been asked and answered....

acid can disolve tissue and bones :eek:

oh the poor searchers......what they maybe asked to look for :(

NG- talking about acid. Tina-caller: when was the last time the brother sees his sister? What time did brother leave - he said 9pm. Hailey was in playing her XBox. Was Hailey still playing games NO she was watching TV laying in her bed. Billie sees Hailey laying in her bed at 6AM the next morning - Billie says - ri-ight.

Billie answering NGs questions:

-I thought he left...he said he left around __?__.
-No, she (H) was watching TV, laying in bed.
-Right (says nothing more). Re Nancy asking her about seeing H or thinking saw H in the morning lying in her bed.

She sat right there and said 'he texts me sometimes' and then in the next breath 'he doesn't have a cell phone' ....
You can text cell phones through yahoo messenger and I bet Wii and xbox the same way.

xBox was in brother's room.
But that is NOT what DD's statement in the affidavit said. DD said that Hailey was in the living room playing XBox.

And BD doesn't even remember what time he left? She thought it was earlier?
Guess she was imbibing a little bit too much that night. This woman NEVER kept track of her kids - I wonder if she even knew where he was going or if he was ever home. :furious:

NG: Hearing word that the videos are about 4 years old

Mark K. says yes, SA could have gone to work for an alibi.

NG: Hearing word that the videos are about 4 years old
NO way they were 4 years old. He looks about the same - if it was 4 years ago he would look a whole lot younger.

MK saying that SA is denying he even went to work that day! hhhmmmm............. now that is new

Criminal history of SA? Jean C-seems there was some domestic issues but nothing of violent crime.

Me: domestic abusers murder too!

NO way they were 4 years old. He looks about the same - if it was 4 years ago he would look a whole lot younger.

MK saying that SA is denying he even went to work that day! hhhmmmm............. now that is new
If she's only known him 2 1/2 years and they are 4 years old, how is she in one? I'm no math major, but even I know that doesn't add up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jayrider129