TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's funny that she won't talk to the station that released the affidavits.........it's not their fault! lol.

At the rate the BOMBSHELLS keep coming out, she won't be talking to any media stations soon.

MOO

No LE hasn't asked him to take one.

JMHO: but I think all four adults who were "caring" for her should be polygraphed, in all fairness, and just to cover all bases: that would be of course the two who already have as well as CD and his GF.

Well that was definitely a short relationship. She had a "boyfriend" for what...a week? All elementary school kids do this. Why would BD think this information is relevant but calling the police on her own boyfriend regarding death threats to herself and members of her family is not. :waitasec:

IMO, she's saying again "Look over there, not here"

Ok - so we have

Jan. 2010 -
CJ (maternal grandmother) states on NG that both her and CD had tried to get custody of Hailey. AND that Hailey had confided to her all the creepy stuff that SA did, but she clarifies that what Hailey had said was a long time ago. <--- I don't think so.

Feb. 2010 - Valentines Day
HUGE massive blow-up and melt down. SA threatens BD and CD - that we have on tape and probably Hailey too - but no mention of DD. CD has said that he didn't like SA and actualy got into a fight with him. Could that fight have been back in Jan. - possibly the end of Jan and this all kept brewing hence the threat against CD?

BD claims it started of SA's misuse of her debit card.

May - June 2010 -
Hailey goes to live with someone else - changes schools. We don't really have a whole lot about this - yet.

Aug 2010 -
SA is arrested in Tye, Tx for public intoxication. All we have is the arrest. No other details at all about this.

Sept. 2010 -
BD allows SA to officially move in

Dec. 2010 (Christmas holiday)
Hailey disappears. Just walks off the face of the earth. SA is the last one to see her. And everybody's (except CD and DD) story change - almost on a daily basis.

The SA being the last one to see her. I still don't understand. If he is the perp then why fess up to being the last one to see her? He could have very easily said - I got home at 3 and she was gone. Now yes, it might have been alerted on earlier - but LE in the beginning just classified her as a runaway and didn't really do anything for the first 4 days (which is partly why this case went national). Considering what we now know - LE knew of this family and really probably thought Hailey ran.

Yet we get this big story about MB's and sleepovers and sightings and texts sent.

IF SA is solely responsible - I think he would have just denied ever seeing her that day.
But then who would've told LE that Hailey was a) going by her dad's house; and b) going to a sleepover?

If it's true that SA said those things, I'd guess his intent was to cast suspicion in another direction, like across the street. As for the sleepover, that conveniently supplied a 20-22 hour delay in sounding the alarms. If SA is the perp, he had an extra day to tie up loose ends.

I just picked up this little tid-bit off of Foxnews

http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2011/01/19/geotagging-risks-dangers-twitter/

I thought this to be very interesting. Those who have access to anyone involved MS or FB page might be able to go back to hiking photos, camping photos, hunting photos, etc... and obtain the location of where they were taken thus providing a new search place. If LE is monitoring this thread, IMO not only should you be watching SA, which apparently you are, but I would be watching the movements of his mother and friends. If they think an area where Hailey may be held, or worse, her body dumped will be revealed or where they have stashed evidence- this will make them, at the minimum, go and see if anyone is getting close to the area and either try to move her/it again or if she is still alive, they may get panicky and do something that will bring on the electric chair.

This could bring on new hot leads. Those who have the computer savvy please check into this. I don't have that kind of computer skills and my work right now won't allow me that kind of concentration.

GO GO GO!!!! Let's do some sleuthing!!!!!

Very interesting! And useful tool! (OT - Hmmmm...makes me think that it could be useful on a certain photo of a little boy in front of a science project....)

I wonder if the reason LE is looking at other people as well as associates of SA's is because the phone DID ping from Billie's home when the text was sent...and they are so convinced SA is involved, they figure he must have had help?? Sounds like another case to me...:(

Omg, I had no idea. Wow. Thanks for the heads up!

If a lay person with a cheap spyware program off the net can do that. imagine the possibilities that LE, the FBI secret service etc... have!

>>>runs in

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/18/spokesman-evidence-may-have-been-found-case-missin/

On Tuesday, two men and a woman were seen coming out of the home of Adkin&#8217;s grandmother Renee Norwood, who lives in the community of Dunn, 10 miles north of Colorado City. The three unidentified individuals also were seen walking behind the Norwood house. The woman was seen holding a container and a latex glove.

^ why is this info not being brought out? bad source? would reporternews just make that up?

Did we ever find out what happened next when DD climbed through the window and saw SA with deer eyes?

Does CD owe child support.

<<<runs out.

I just picked up this little tid-bit off of Foxnews

http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2011/01/19/geotagging-risks-dangers-twitter/

I thought this to be very interesting. Those who have access to anyone involved MS or FB page might be able to go back to hiking photos, camping photos, hunting photos, etc... and obtain the location of where they were taken thus providing a new search place. If LE is monitoring this thread, IMO not only should you be watching SA, which apparently you are, but I would be watching the movements of his mother and friends. If they think an area where Hailey may be held, or worse, her body dumped will be revealed or where they have stashed evidence- this will make them, at the minimum, go and see if anyone is getting close to the area and either try to move her/it again or if she is still alive, they may get panicky and do something that will bring on the electric chair.

This could bring on new hot leads. Those who have the computer savvy please check into this. I don't have that kind of computer skills and my work right now won't allow me that kind of concentration.

GO GO GO!!!! Let's do some sleuthing!!!!!

That is very interesting.

So, a cell phone/blackberry/Iphone will not ping if in Airplane mode...

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081222102135AAuoGh9

eta: a quote-- "it does not send impulse signal back, so if the sats might be able to send to it but its not going to respond (cellphones normally ping the nearest cellphone tower in some interval of time). This stops the pings and does not allow for electrical interference. You basically cannot receive a phone call or send a phone call, but maybe a text may come through if you are still near the cell tower that it last pinged. If you leave that towers range then its just good for games and stuff.

* 2 years ago

My phone is just a month old . . and I cannot find an airplane mode. lol

>>>runs in

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/18/spokesman-evidence-may-have-been-found-case-missin/

On Tuesday, two men and a woman were seen coming out of the home of Adkin’s grandmother Renee Norwood, who lives in the community of Dunn, 10 miles north of Colorado City. The three unidentified individuals also were seen walking behind the Norwood house. The woman was seen holding a container and a latex glove.

^ why is this info not being brought out? bad source? would reporternews just make that up?

Did we ever find out what happened next when DD climbed through the window and saw SA with deer eyes?

Does CD owe child support.

<<<runs out.

BBM

Interesting...

Evidence found in landfill - dogs hit on ITEMS also stated if there is still a small chance that she is out there we want to find her and not give up. Police have widen the POI to include SA " close and former friends". I really think the police know a lot. This article is in todays Dallas Morning news, assoc press. What do you think they found?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem